Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zales: woman uncovering jewlery from napkin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zales: woman uncovering jewlery from napkin
    Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:07pm
Some hipster singing "It's nice to beeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerehhhhhhhh, it's nice to seeeee yoooooooooouhhhhhh" while a woman uncovers a napkin to reveal a Zales box and so on.

I HATE HATE HATE what the dipster is trying to screech that's NOT singing! ARGH!!!!!!

This is why I hate most of today's popular music it's filled with no talented a-holes WHO CAN'T SING!!!!!!Angry

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:29pm
"This is today's music? Sounds a bit older, like 80's-ish.
Seriously, the only musician I've heard who uses that style of digital voice-effects is Full (Tomo Furukawa), and his music is pretty awesome.
Definitely agree, America's...and even Britain's recent music has something seriously lacking. When I do like something, it's a new release from an artist from a few decades back."

Said I.

"Indeed, 'tis current," Ad Nauseous sniffled and coughed, "Here's a link to tell you about these idiots."

Ah...well, that's just terrible. I didn't click the link, but still...I can already tell it's crap.

(A clever recap of what happened in the 'wrong' topic.)
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 11:22pm
Ad N...do you realize you duplicated this topic exactly?  You can go in and delete the other one, if no one posts to it first.

The beginning of the song is bad, but it gets better when it changes.  The voice thing reminds me of very early Electric Light Orchestra or something.  It's not new, that's for sure.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Ad N...do you realize you duplicated this topic exactly?  You can go in and delete the other one, if no one posts to it first.

The beginning of the song is bad, but it gets better when it changes.  The voice thing reminds me of very early Electric Light Orchestra or something.  It's not new, that's for sure.

Well then it's fault of the commercial makers to use the worst part of the song in their ad. Since they used the worst part of the song in the ad it made me think the whole song was bad.Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
KrissyBean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrissyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 8:57pm
The thing I hate about this commercial is that the two of them are staring at each other so intensely and not talking. Who does that at dinner? or at all?!?!
Plus - the guy looks like he's going to throw up....buddy, it's not an engagement ring you bought her and you don't know if she's going to say yes. It's a friggin bracelet of sorts. "Gee, I really hope she likes this big string o' diamonds." Yeah I'm sure she'll HATE it.... Ermm
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic