Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

You are the 999,999th visitor... :-(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You are the 999,999th visitor... :-(
    Posted: 29 Sep 2008 at 3:48am

Ok, so what did I win?
A seismograph? CryAngryDeadAngryCry

hmmm...it changes, even though I saved the graphic to my own webserver. :cornfused:
Crap, now I see it's even linked - it should ***NOT*** be because it was saved as a simple .GIF graphic. Unhappy

I then saved it as a .JPG, so we'll see what happens now (the "shaking" will be gone, but who needs that shiit anyway?)
It ***STILL*** changed and linked - technically, this should not have even been possible.
The URL it was saved to was http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/seventee/winner.jpg

Finally, I performed a screen dump of this very web page, cropped & saved the image, and we'll now see what happens.

Sponsored Links

Skippy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly Skibibbles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 12:46am
I bet you didn't know I was the one millionth visitor to Google (at least that's what the ad said)! I didn't know it took them 10 years to get their one millionth hit.
Bobski59 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobski59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 9:02pm
Ya know, it just amazes me how many times I just happened to be the 999,999th visitor on all these different websites. But I shouldn't be too surprised considering all the lotteries I keep winning without even entering. Not to mention all these Nigerian officials that keep contacting me to help get money out of the country! I'm just a lucky guy I guess!
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 9:44pm
I'm always the 10,000th visitor.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 1:24am
well...you're lucky, MM00.
I'm always the 999,998th, dammit!
"always the bridesmaid - never the bride..."
shebazz View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shebazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2008 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Bobski59 Bobski59 wrote:

Ya know, it just amazes me how many times I just happened to be the 999,999th visitor on all these different websites. But I shouldn't be too surprised considering all the lotteries I keep winning without even entering. Not to mention all these Nigerian officials that keep contacting me to help get money out of the country! I'm just a lucky guy I guess!

Yeah, me too! It's crazy in these times that there can be so many lottery winners, but according to the British National Lottery (though they frequently misspell their name, which is strange) I've won a lot of money. Apparently, all you have to do is send some money to Nigeria or Liberia, and they'll send you more money.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2008 at 1:42am
why is it never the 1,000,000th visitor????
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jnmcda0 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnmcda0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 1:54am
I hate these ads.  Worse yet is the version of the ad that plays the Windows alert beep over and over again.  Angry  Kill it with fire!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic