Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yoplait (gag) dry cleaner "in-out" commercial....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yoplait (gag) dry cleaner "in-out" commercial....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yoplait (gag) dry cleaner "in-out" commercial....
    Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 5:30am
If there were a contest for the company with the most sickening, annoying ads on TV, Yoplait would win it hands down.

The worst one yet is that dry cleaner ad where the goofy-looking gal is arguing with the counter lady over whether to take her clothes in or let them out.

OK, we get it.... Yoplait's flavors taste just like fattening desserts, but you'll lose weight if you eat one of them a day & nothing else.

And we got it with the ad where the other obnoxious bitch was on the phone while her idiot husband dug around thru the fridge.

Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., ad infinitum.

Talk about a concept that's getting stale..... geeez!!!!

And worse yet is the obnoxious, goofy looking beotch in the ad.

She gets all snotty with the counter lady even though she brought the misunderstanding on herself by claiming she had been eating all that fattening crap when in fact, she had been eating tiny, crappy little cups of yogurt.

Enough, Yoplait.

You're making us sick of you!!!!

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Sponsored Links

MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Formerly Angry Lil Fat Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 1:04pm
lmfao feel better? yes it's a stupid ad.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 6:58pm
The worst part is how she tries to make the logical leap of coming inside from outside to: taking her clothes in.  Umm, clarify to the lady at the counter you are not eating scrumptious desserts, but in fact are eating crappy yogurt, you stupid smarmy tw*t, and maybe she will understand.  
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 9:14pm
Ab-so-friggin-LUTELY!!!!

And I know I'm no one to talk about what other people look like, but she's got a face like one of the muppets or something.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 10:03pm
ConfusedAll I could figure was that she must be 'Poor & Cheap'.
So cheap she gets ANYTHING taken in...
It would be the waist.
Not the ass.
Not the legs.
Fine - She'd be looking like she was wearing a 'Glad Yard Garbage Bag'.
Having said that, well...*I* say she should've donated the over size clothes to
'Good Will' and picked up some correctly-sized accessories from the same place!
Would have saved $$$ and air time.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:28pm
Oh HOW I HATE THIS ONE!

What was the point of this to annoy the viewer WHAT!?

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
JasonTKD View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTKD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 2:18am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Ab-so-friggin-LUTELY!!!!

And I know I'm no one to talk about what other people look like, but she's got a face like one of the muppets or something.

Hey, don't insult the Muppets like that!  ...unless you're comparing her to Elmo, cause he's an annoying little sh**.  (Insult the Swedish Chef, though, and we'll be takin this outside! LOL )
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 3:04am
Think I saw the Yoplait Lady dancing at 'Riverdance', tonight.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 12:30pm

LMFAO! Yes, the one that kept laughing when Evil Bert would tell Forgetful Jones that Clemantine was killed, and he'd get all hysterical and cry- then he would forget why he was crying and Evil Bert would tell him again that Clemantine had been killed! That episode! The muppet in the background who was laughing hysterically! I remember that one.
Geezer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 3:02am
This ad's a year or two old now. But I noticed that it has resurfaced....

This same actress stars in the new Wal-Mart "home makeover" commercial. And she's much less annoying in this one. I searced in vain on YouTube, but couldn't find it. She stands in the middle of her living room talking about how Walmart has everything you need to freshen up the look of your home, while the kids and dad roll up the old carpet and put down a new one, as well as new lamps, furniture and throw pillows.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 3:52pm
She probably wouldn't look so goofy if she'd do something with that hair...

Like GROW IT.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 3:55pm

Like GROW IT.

Yeah.  What is that look?  I've seen it in other commercials and TV shows, too.  Maybe it's one of those dos that only other women like.  Looks goofy to me.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 4:19pm
Kinda mouse-y.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 7:43pm

Like GROW IT.

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SHE "LET IT OUT"?

She just came IN!
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by RichardCranium RichardCranium wrote:

Like GROW IT.

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SHE "LET IT OUT"?

She just came IN!
LOLLOLLOL
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Geezer Geezer wrote:

This same actress stars in the new Wal-Mart "home makeover" commercial. And she's much less annoying in this one. I searced in vain on YouTube, but couldn't find it. She stands in the middle of her living room talking about how Walmart has everything you need to freshen up the look of your home, while the kids and dad roll up the old carpet and put down a new one, as well as new lamps, furniture and throw pillows.
Ah yes the Walmart commercial

Her: i got it for a steal
Son: Mooommmm
Her: *looks down coyly while the son inappropriately smiles*

msmur View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by MrButler MrButler wrote:

Originally posted by Geezer Geezer wrote:

Ah yes the Walmart commercial

Her: i got it for a steal
Son: Mooommmm
Her: *looks down coyly while the son inappropriately smiles*

Ugh, I thought that was her! I hate the Yoplait commercial and the indulgent little smirk the counter lady gives when she thinks ugly has been pigging out on junk food.
I HATE the Walmart commercial and that damn kid! I hate how everyone is doing all the work, well mom goes on and on about her cheap, tacky purchases!
a3b3i View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a3b3i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 4:22am
This is my most-hated commercial of all time.

Actually, this is my SECOND most hated commercial of all time. My first most hated commercial aired during spring of 2007 for Rice Krispies cereal, when a mother and her child were, for some f--cked up reason, screaming for no reason.

This commercial makes me want to commit suicide.

Not only does the woman look like Ernie from Sesame Street, she has a Jewfro that rivals the gnarliest of pubes.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by a3b3i a3b3i wrote:

Not only does the woman look like Ernie from Sesame Street, she has a Jewfro that rivals the gnarliest of pubes.

WTF?!? LMAO! Poor Ern'.
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 1:04pm

LOLLOLLOLOMG... I so see the Ernie resemblance mow!
Pez View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 7:58pm
So, as I understand it, Yoplait yogurt will make it impossible to get what you want because you'll insist on phrasing requests in ways normal people don't understand after consuming it.
Huh.
Sounds delicious?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 8:21pm

I bet if you got up real close to her, you'd see that her face is actually a light, fuzzy cloth & her eyes are plastic buttons.

The hair is probably a clump of yarn.

belc0011 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belc0011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

The worst part is how she tries to make the logical leap of coming inside from outside to: taking her clothes in.  Umm, clarify to the lady at the counter you are not eating scrumptious desserts, but in fact are eating crappy yogurt, you stupid smarmy tw*t, and maybe she will understand.  

EXACTLY!!!
Bring me the head of a pig, and a goblet of something cool and refreshing
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 11:21pm
I forgot how annoying this commercial was until they started replaying it.  The woman reminds me of Joan Cusack exept she ugly and she's not nearly as funny.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 12:15am
Originally posted by bwestfall bwestfall wrote:

I forgot how annoying this commercial was until they started replaying it.  The woman reminds me of Joan Cusack exept she ugly and she's not nearly as funny.

She looks like the offspring of Ms. Cusack and Bert, if said offspring was mangled in a combine accident.  Actually, I think that's being too generous. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic