Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yoplait commercial guy's mouth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yoplait commercial guy's mouth
    Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 5:26pm
I know we've discussed this commercial here before, but I couldn't find the thread.

Anyway, after I've seen a commercial way too many times, I sometimes focus on other things in the commercial that I previously never paid attention to.  In this commercial, I recently took note of the size of the guy's mouth near the end of the commercial. 

Look how tiny it is!  It's the size of a quarter slot in a soda machine.  This guy couldn't be gay if he wanted to!!

Sponsored Links

8 Track Single View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 7:24pm
What about the disclaimer--"Some flavors have 110 calories"?  Are we to assume that some of the best tasting Yoplait flavors have more calories than others? 
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 7:36pm
That mouth reminds me of the original Speed Racer's mouth.

The artist formerly known as Madawee

rosynyc View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosynyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 7:47pm
And what's up with the stupid woman who refers to yogurt by only their flavors?  If I am eating banana-flavored yogurt, I don't tell someone I'm eating a banana.  And then she looks at the guy like he's the one who's crazy.  I'm sick of all these commercials showing dieting women getting unreasonably annoyed with their husbands who always seem caught off-guard. Angry
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 7:47pm
Welcome, Rosy! Rant away!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 9:17pm
I hate the way the woman says "Yeahyeah!" While talking on the phone. It's so lame and obnoxious, who does that? I have never in my life said "yeahyeah!" like some manga character or something.
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 1:03am
Originally posted by kat kat wrote:

I hate the way the woman says "Yeahyeah!" While talking on the phone. It's so lame and obnoxious, who does that? I have never in my life said "yeahyeah!" like some manga character or something.

I hate how she says "Hon, what are you doing?", as if he's not allowed to be looking in the refrigerator.

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I hate how she says "Hon, what are you doing?", as if he's not allowed to be looking in the refrigerator.

I know!  She talks to him like he's a little boy--very condescendingly.

And BTW, The Yoplait in/out lady is on a Verizon "dead zone" ad now.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 5:31am
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

And BTW, The Yoplait in/out lady is on a Verizon "dead zone" ad now.

I see that the woman in this one was in a Verizon commercial a few years ago, too.  Her name is Andrea Rosen.

Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 5:39am
Commercials BLOW!

*sips fifth glass of wine....and it ain't fuggin'  helpin.....*

LOL

"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
rosynyc View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosynyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 2:45pm

Why do these Yoplait women all seem to have short dark-brown hair and wear hoodies?  Maybe there's a uniform so they can identify one another...

kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by rosynyc rosynyc wrote:

Why do these Yoplait women all seem to have short dark-brown hair and wear hoodies?  Maybe there's a uniform so they can identify one another...

I lke you already. Tongue
Maybe when they are in trouble, they release a screech that beckons the others.
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic