Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst. Super. Bowl. Ever.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst. Super. Bowl. Ever.
    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:47am
What a suckfest.

This game will go down in history as The Super Bore.

At least Brady had a sh*tty game too.

If the Pats had to win, I'd have been happier if the final score had been 6 to 3.

No touchdowns.

At least Brady didn't throw for one.

Glad it's over for another 8 months.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:10am
I'll say what I said in TNIP's thread where you will find you agree wholeheartedly with him...I actually forgot that today was 'Stupor Bowl Sunday' until I took the fam out to eat and then to the airport. I saw all the idiots who went shopping for the 'Blue Light Special'...never seen so many DUI stops and I HATE the fact so many appeared SO YOUNG. I really dislike seeing kids ruin their lives by not learning from history and failing to learn from others' mistakes, thus repeating them.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 5:31am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I'll say what I said in TNIP's thread where you will find you agree wholeheartedly with him...I actually forgot that today was 'Stupor Bowl Sunday' until I took the fam out to eat and then to the airport. I saw all the idiots who went shopping for the 'Blue Light Special'...never seen so many DUI stops and I HATE the fact so many appeared SO YOUNG. I really dislike seeing kids ruin their lives by not learning from history and failing to learn from others' mistakes, thus repeating them.

Well uncle Pa, I must say that I can always count on you to drag a thread about as far off topic as it can possibly get.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not berating you or criticizing you or coming down on you. If DUI's and young people making dumbass decisions about drinking and driving is what a discussion about the Super Bowl brings to mind for you, then by all means, pour your heart out about it.

If anyone else sees the topic and wishes to comment, please keep in mind that this thread is about Sunday's boring-ass football game and how badly it sucked.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:32am
I caught the last minute of the game while taking a break from a DVD.  Guess I didn't miss much...  Wink
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:35am
I'm glad I missed the first half!  I should have skipped the halftime show too. Was that Adam Levine?  The gay guy showing off all of his tattoos, throwing his shirt into the crowd? What an idiot!

And who was the black dude in the fur coat, pulling up in the classic caddy? Angry  Is this what stands for entertainment in 2019?   What an all around suck fest!
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I'm glad I missed the first half!  I should have skipped the halftime show too. Was that Adam Levine?  The gay guy showing off all of his tattoos, throwing his shirt into the crowd? What an idiot!

And who was the black dude in the fur coat, pulling up in the classic caddy? Angry  Is this what stands for entertainment in 2019?   What an all around suck fest!

LMAO ... yup, Adam seems to think he's a sex symbol. Uh... nope.  It's hard to believe Maroon 5's been together for like 15 years now... because they suck. I propose a new rule: Bands that suck shouldn't be together longer than the Beatles were. And I didn't catch the name of the random rapper in the fur coat. It was a familiar song, but I don't know the title or if he originally did it. Meh. 
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:07pm
I didn't watch The Stupid Bowl...I watched something MORE entertaining...Groundhog Day!

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 2:22am
I watched it and couldn't understand why that chap Goff kept throwing the ball on nearly every play! I also don't know why Edleman was awarded the MVP. I thought it should've gone to one of the defensive players, like that Hightower chap. 
It was a great defensive game!
I'm obviously used to low scoring contests during the F.A. matches in the U.K., as well as on the Continent. 13-3 shows that this wasn't a "blow-out" from either side, the New England team triumphed thanks to their veteran experience during that event. I was supporting the L.A. Rams (even though I'm actually a N.Y. Giants supporter). I just can't root for the Boston teams (Bruins-Celtics-Pat's-or Red Sox), I favour the New York/Philadelphia sport teams.
One man gathers what another man spills
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:21pm
^^LOLClap I live here in the "heart of Patriots Nation"...and I fell asleep for the third and most of the fourth  quarters.  I'm tired of TB 12.  I am tired of the GOAT talk.  I am tired of Rob "Tide Pods!!" Gronkowski.  Tired of belligerent Bill B abusing everyone who talks to him.  Very tired of Giselle and her children mugging for the camera.  Tired of awesomely awful "halftime shows".  Boring, boring game.   Sleepy
CapeCat
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Well uncle Pa, I must say that I can always count on you to drag a thread about as far off topic as it can possibly get.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not berating you or criticizing you or coming down on you. If DUI's and young people making dumbass decisions about drinking and driving is what a discussion about the Super Bowl brings to mind for you, then by all means, pour your heart out about it.

If anyone else sees the topic and wishes to comment, please keep in mind that this thread is about Sunday's boring-ass football game and how badly it sucked.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Cry O.K. Bitch! Game's over, nobody liked it, nobody liked anything about it including the players & coaches. It was the worst waste of time that nobody will ever get back and never be forgiven for spending time where they could have been doing anything constructive (at least I slept through it)...but chose to let their Neilsen-monitored idiot boxes watch THEM, instead.

Can we talk about something else in this thread now, please?

I hate football anyway and I hate young drunks who like football.
I wanna talk about them here & now.
In your thread, Jed.
LOL
Wink
I need some defense here! Maybe DeFence? Where's NiteRaidah when you need him and why'd ya run him off?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:13pm

Cry O.K. Bitch! Game's over, nobody liked it, nobody liked anything about it including the players & coaches. It was the worst waste of time that nobody will ever get back and never be forgiven for spending time where they could have been doing anything constructive (at least I slept through it)...but chose to let their Neilsen-monitored idiot boxes watch THEM, instead.

Can we talk about something else in this thread now, please?

I hate football anyway and I hate young drunks who like football.
I wanna talk about them here & now.
In your thread, Jed.
LOL
Wink
I need some defense here! Maybe DeFence? Where's NiteRaidah when you need him and why'd ya run him off?

Okay Pa. Sorry about that.

Didn't mean to sound so snarky about it.

You go ahead and rant and rave about them danged ol' DUI'ers to your heart's content.

But let's have no more of this talk about running NiteRaidah off.

Apparently he just got bored.

Probably because his old buddy Thor stopped hanging around.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic