Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Where is the money now?" Would cause Resentment.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Where is the money now?" Would cause Resentment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Where is the money now?" Would cause Resentment.
    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 1:39pm
There was advice on how to deal with someone you know stole money from you. The Advice was something like,"Never say,"I know you stole my money and I want it back!" The Advice suggested asking,"Where is the money now?" Is the correct way to go.

I personally think asking,"Where is the money now?" Is the wrong way to go as that will lead to the Suspect/Thief being resentful of the Victim. I personally think saying something like," I could have sworn I had $50 in my wallet. But I don't have it in my wallet. I must have lost it in the house somewhere. Could you please help me find it?" Is the way to go. The Thief will most likely feel guilty and "Find," the "lost," money and give it back to you if you make a polite request like that rather than asking them where the money is now.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 5:45am
Yes, I'm resentful, and toward my CC company. Sent in a payment last month, it never arrived, found that out when the current bill arrived, so sent off the current amount, last month's payment, plus interest and the late fee they put on it. Then, in case the previous check was lost or stolen, I put a stop payment on it (+$30 for that.) Lo and behold, two hours later I start getting bill collection calls.  (Odd timing on that.)  Checked on my account several times, my full payment was processed three days later, plus, they also processed the check from the earlier bill two days after that, then it showed up again as overdue (surprise, bitches! I put a stop payment on it! ) as today they called still trying to collect on that check amount.
Nope, not paying it twice, or allowing it to be taken direct from my checking. I figure it will take a few days for CC accounting to find it's own ass & catch up.  But, I have a feeling this is going to end up in court eventually...

(Oh my, I can ramble just as good as Donathan...  )
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic