Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

If this topic comes back up over on one or both of the other forums I post on, I'm going to copy & paste your two posts in this thread on them as my own.

LOL Go for it.

Yeah and all the shameless corporate publicity hounds at companies like Google etc, are tripping all over themselves and climbing over each other to offer the kid a job or an internship that will result in a job.

I expect the next thing we'll hear is that one of these multimillion dollar internet tech giants will pay for his entire education.

"Oh look at us, potential customers... aren't we so wonderful that it makes you want to purchase our products????"

Stupid grovelling turds.

Yep, and it goes all the way to the top, even Obama tweeted him to bring his clock to the White House.

Can't say the kid isn't smart, credit where it's due, this little stunt will pay out handsomely. 
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Sponsored Links

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 11:30am
Even an invite to MIT and NASA. I built better sh*t in school. Where was my invite. Oh yes. There was no social media crap when I was in school.. Oh. And I don't have a Muslim name.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 2:55pm
^That might be the part that pisses me off the most... how everyone wants to hoist him up on their shoulders and parade him around like the second coming of whatever, when all he did was tear apart a clock and shove the guts into a box.

Ooo... call Mensa.  Ermm

Nah, the part that pisses me off most is still that I'm sure he did it on purpose and with intent.

Hopefully one of these days he'll slip up and admit it in front of one of the billion cameras watching our every move. In that event, I may actually lead the rally for his public tomato-ing.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 3:02pm

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 4:35pm
Nearly 350,000 views already.

Kid stands to make a tidy sum of money off of that contrived and scripted anti-Obama rant before it's all said and done.

Daddy must be a Republican.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by regulus regulus wrote:

Here's something that raises my hackles. You are driving on a road, the speed limit is 55 miles per hours, yet the imbecile ahead of you is driving 20 MPH BELOW the speed limit. Angry Cops should pull these people over and cite them. 

Or doing the exact speed limit.  1 mph over and they're on the brake pedal.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 7:24pm
My computer is doing some strange things today.
I couldn't even get into my postimage account, when I could it's giving an error, unable to complete this task messages.

Fuching technology!!!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I couldn't even get into my postimage account, when I could it's giving an error, unable to complete this task messages.

Fuching technology!!!

Why do you have an account with them?

The whole reason for using them is that YOU DON'T NEED AN ACCOUNT.

You just go there and post images.

NO ACCOUNT REQUIRED.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 7:39pm

Yeah, aka mentioned a Postimage account before.   I wondered why he had one.

There have, however, been a few times I couldn't get a pic to upload to Postimage.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 7:42pm

Fuching technology!!!

Why do you have an account with them?

The whole reason for using them is that YOU DON'T NEED AN ACCOUNT.

You just go there and post images.

NO ACCOUNT REQUIRED.

I think you need a user name and password, I don't pay for it.
It should be just like the one you suggested I try.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 7:48pm
I just google "image upload" and try one. If that one requires an account, forget it, on to the next. Same goes for if I have trouble getting an upload to show up. I just try another.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 7:52pm

I think you need a user name and password, I don't pay for it.
It should be just like the one you suggested I try.

Postimage doesn't require any username/password.

And the one I used to use (Photobucket) did require that stuff, but it was free.   I think they all are, except for the really sophisticated ones like Photoshop which is a program rather than just a website.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 8:05pm
Maybe, it's a loose use of the word account,  it recognizes my computer.
I've had to give the site information to access my pictures.

You guys know I'm a computer dumbass, I must have done something wrong.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 8:13pm
Any time post image doesn't work, try tiny pic.

http://tinypic.com

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 8:14pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 8:15pm

This is all you need with Postimage:

http://postimage.org/

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 8:16pm

Maybe, it's a loose use of the word account,  it recognizes my computer.
I've had to give the site information to access my pictures.

You guys know I'm a computer dumbass, I must have done something wrong.

If you did any kind of sign up or gave them any info, you signed up for an account even though you didn't need to.

Sign out or log off of your account and just start using it without signing in.

Works perfectly.

C'mon, man!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 9:43pm
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 4:43am
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

^That might be the part that pisses me off the most... how everyone wants to hoist him up on their shoulders and parade him around like the second coming of whatever, when all he did was tear apart a clock and shove the guts into a box.

Ooo... call Mensa.  Ermm

Nah, the part that pisses me off most is still that I'm sure he did it on purpose and with intent.

Hopefully one of these days he'll slip up and admit it in front of one of the billion cameras watching our every move. In that event, I may actually lead the rally for his public tomato-ing.

I predict that bomb-boy will come to a shocking end when he accidently electrocutes himself while testing a sex toy he invented...  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 6:59am

What pisses you off?

Bite marks and newly-tender areas from her getting far too overzealous.
I know I'm good great...but daaaaaaaamnit now! 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 10:48am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Ooo... call Mensa.  Ermm

I predict that bomb-boy will come to a shocking end when he accidently electrocutes himself while testing a sex toy he invented...  LOL

And when the paramedics pull the cigar tube out of his ass that he stuck a transformer and the vibrator of a game controller into, everyone will say that it was just a home-made neck massager and that he obviously had an accident... somehow.

LOL

Word to the wise, little inventor... use batteries. They might just save your life. Thumbs Up
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 5:40pm
What I'm hoping for is that one of his schoolmates will come forward with a video in which he's been recorded laughing about his "fake bomb clock" and how funny it would be to bring it to school to just f**k with everyone and maybe get a bunch of publicity, etc.

Good Gawd a'mighty, would I have faces-in-sh*t-rubbing to do on another forum I post on.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 5:54pm

Bill Maher weighed in on the side of the school and the actions it took:

"Is the teacher supposed to see something that looks like a bomb and think 'Oh wait. This must be my white privilege talking' ?".

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Originally posted by regulus regulus wrote:

Here's something that raises my hackles. You are driving on a road, the speed limit is 55 miles per hours, yet the imbecile ahead of you is driving 20 MPH BELOW the speed limit. Angry Cops should pull these people over and cite them. 

Or doing the exact speed limit.  1 mph over and they're on the brake pedal.

In My state the speed limit on all non interstate highways is 55mph unless posted lower. Nearly all drivers use NASCAR pit road rules (5mph over) and law enforcement normally accepts this. I'm sure a few of the exact speed limit drivers are obsessively law abiding. Others consider it their duty to force everyone else to obey the speed limit. The rest are playing a bizarre game. If you attempt to pass they accelerate to prevent it, then return to the exact speed limit.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 6:32pm

I say just maintain.   Go with the flow.   Don't stand out re the MPH you're driving on any given road.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 125>
  Share Topic