Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 505152
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 5:39pm
I've been watching a series of shows on the ID channel.

Fear Thy Neighbor.  LOL
I can't complain but sometimes I still do
Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 12:20am
Awhile ago, I was watching the Space: 1999 episode, "End of Eternity"; now I'm watching the game show, "Idiotest".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 2:06am
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine; the two-part pilot, "The Emmisary" via Netflix.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 7:34pm
Star Trek: Lower Decks.
Episode, "Second Contact" via Pluto TV.

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 1:38am
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

Star Trek: Lower Decks.
Episode, "Second Contact" via Pluto TV.

I use Pluto TV quite a bit. I watch the 24/7 COPS channel and also watch both Game Show Central and Buzzr. Game Show Central is a spinoff of Game Show Network.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 2:55am
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

I use Pluto TV quite a bit. I watch the 24/7 COPS channel and also watch both Game Show Central and Buzzr. Game Show Central is a spinoff of Game Show Network.

Kool!
You watch the same channels that I frequent: COPS, Game Show Central, and Buzzr! Big smile
I also watch the Star Trek channel, the MTV Guy Code channel (for my fix of Beavis and Butt-Head two or three times a week), and Nick (for SpongeBob SquarePants and Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader)

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 3:09am
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

Kool!
You watch the same channels that I frequent: COPS, Game Show Central, and Buzzr! Big smile
I also watch the Star Trek channel, the MTV Guy Code channel (for my fix of Beavis and Butt-Head two or three times a week), and Nick (for SpongeBob SquarePants and Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader)

We both love the same types of show I guess. There's lots of variety on there.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 7:51pm
Things have been a little strange around here.  I'm having trouble sleeping, my gut hurts and I'm not very regular.  I did buy some chickens strips (honey mustard)yesterday that really hit the spot.  Sandy is pissed because I won't let her come over.  Then, she asked if she could borrow my truck.  Forget it!

I have found some good movies on TV.  The other day it was Silence of the Lambs and  A Few Good Men.

Today it's Kill Bill Parts #1 and #2
I can't complain but sometimes I still do
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 8:03pm
Right now, the Star Trek: TNG episode, "The Loss".

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 505152
  Share Topic