Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are the weirdest things you have done?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are the weirdest things you have done?
    Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:31pm
I have sold lollipops in a strip club because I was broke 2 days before payday, in my damn 30's, I called a bunch of numbers trying to talk to a girl I knew in HIGH SCHOOL, awkward as hell, I have hidden lottery tickets in Walgreens magazines, I have done a bowel movement on a neighbor's front lawn after eating too much ice cream....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 3:38pm
Weird things redux. Sheeeeesh!Confused
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 4:10pm
*facepalm* *hits head on desk* FFS REALLY Donna?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:50pm
Hey, anyone wanna talk about weird things they have done?
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:44pm
No, not really.

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:05pm
I would, but I'm not terribly interested in violating my parole.
I have 168 characters remaining.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:42pm
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:45pm
steve carell - Eating a banana  Like a boss

Wolf Eating Human Hand<---stopping the cancer
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I have sold lollipops in a strip club because I was broke 2 days before payday, in my damn 30's, I called a bunch of numbers trying to talk to a girl I knew in HIGH SCHOOL, awkward as hell, I have hidden lottery tickets in Walgreens magazines, I have done a bowel movement on a neighbor's front lawn after eating too much ice cream....
(momentary loss of reason) aka ron said.

We heard this bullsh*t from your alt members! Tell us something we don't know!

Otherwise.....shadup!

These are your proudest moments? I guess most of us, just don't do a lot of weird stuff like that...go figure!!  Wacko

It stinks in here!  Donna, took another crap on the forum floor.

regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:38pm
Here's a couple of unusual jobs I was assigned to when I was working for a temp job agency gave me.

1. Counting Cars Star

I was given a gadget that looked like a calculator except it it had only one but it had only two buttons (one to count and one to upload to a company computer), a two week toll pass, a gas card and a list of ten intersections where I would press the count button every time a vehicle passed in front of me. The gas card was set with $200, and my truck used less than half the amount.  They gave the unused money along with the wages. Thumbs Up

I used the extra cash to "relieve" Uncle Wally of a few video games for my computer.

2. Getting Payed to see two NASCAR races Embarrassed

Three years later that same agency sent me to the Daytona International Speedway for a gig. I was expecting to get a parking lot attendant or a shuttle driver (Their two biggest needs) Instead I was assigned to garbage duty at the 500 Club (A "One Percentor" Club), who's building is located behind the the start/finish line in the infield during the Sprint Race (The Jalipeno 250 that that year as well as the Coke-Zero 400). My job was to wheel the garbage up a ramp where the dumpster was located, toss the bag into the dumpster, and return to the kitchen to get another can. I found out this ramp offered an EXCELLENT of the start/finish line. Cool Needless to say I developed the following pattern. Get a can can from the kitchen, wheel it to the dumpster, Toss bag into the dumpster, Watch the cars roar by, take the empty can back to kitchen, then repeat the cycle. Naturally, Lunch was strategically timed to coincide with the finish of each race as well as the post-race fireworks. While others paid between $40.00 to over $500.00 to see each of these races I got to see them for $-180. That - sign is not an error, they PAID ME to see the race, and they fed us supper on both days (Prime Rib of beef on the first day and Boiled Shrimp on the second day. When we finished our jobs on the second day they Gave us Bags containing leftover prime ribs, shrimp and and a HUGE chunk of cheese. Needless to say for the nest eight days supper consisted of beef stir-fry and a GONZO shrimp pasta salad! Big smile

Paying NEGATIVE $180.00 to see both races and free food as well. Just for lending them a hand. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, LITERALLY. The Speedway only allowed the workers they needed ONLY ONCE for what's one of their most coveted positions to work for during their races. After that it was back to parking lot attendants or shuttle drivers for me. What happened to me is something I'll remember for the rest of my life! Smile
Poiuyt Power!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic