Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Walgreens "quirky" redhaired woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SO much to hate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2022 at 4:53pm
Man, I came here to commiserate about the annoying commercial with the red head (the face on the chin really grosses me out) but I had to endure post after post of off topic political rants. Pleeeeeeease, take your gripes elsewhere. Perhaps instead we can find common ground in bitching about the annoying Walgreens commercial that just won’t go away. I can’t stand this commercial. Whenever it comes on I fumble for the remote or at least look away from the tv until that stupid music ends (but sadly, I still picture the awful commercial in my head since they seem to play it all the time on every channel…it’s engrained!) Ugh... 
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2022 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by SO much to hate SO much to hate wrote:

Man, I came here to commiserate about the annoying commercial with the red head (the face on the chin really grosses me out) but I had to endure post after post of off topic political rants. Pleeeeeeease, take your gripes elsewhere.

1. Sometimes things just veer off-topic into politics.

2. Plus, you who has 10 posts are telling us political types, who have 50,000+ posts, and have been members here for 17 years, what to do. Probably not gonna happen.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2022 at 7:56pm
Sounds like a typical right-winger, Trumptard. 😆😆😆😆
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2022 at 9:58pm
well common ground can be achieved with ad hate
EXCEPT this has been covered in a separate post-u will find it @
Is this woman 15 or 30?
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 1:24am
Annoying commercial (however, most are)! What pisses me off is the ad features a youngish woman. If Walgreens redid this commercial with a six year old, everyone would find the ad adorable! And, the ad would be adorable!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 5:58am
They should replace her with Kathy Griffin or Dee Snyder/Twisted Sister... 
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Here it is. In fact, I think there's 30 seconds more of her cuteness in this one:

Give her a smaller nose, and brunette hair, she's almost a clone of an exgirlfriend
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 2:40pm

"Ex-girlfriend" is right. There's no way she could be anything but an ex-girlfriend. So needy!

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 3:30pm
Actually, I was referring to appearance. My ex was pretty "straight" and "normal"
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2022 at 5:13pm
her meds for her autism alone must be copious
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 2:37pm

Man, I came here to commiserate about the annoying commercial with the red head (the face on the chin really grosses me out) but I had to endure post after post of off topic political rants. Pleeeeeeease, take your gripes elsewhere.

2. Plus, you who has 10 posts are telling us political types, who have 50,000+ posts, and have been members here for 17 years, what to do. Probably not gonna happen.

I've noticed a whole lot less activity here. Not even the Super Bowl ads are talked about. I keep thinking someone must be talking about a recent ad ("High fryve!" or the purposefully awful Arby's fish & chips English accent, or the weird nerdy German trusting "mine-a-key to Meinecke!"), but no. 
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

I've noticed a whole lot less activity here. Not even the Super Bowl ads are talked about. I keep thinking someone must be talking about a recent ad ("High fryve!" or the purposefully awful Arby's fish & chips English accent, or the weird nerdy German trusting "mine-a-key to Meinecke!"), but no. 

Far as I'm concerned, that junk doesn't deserve our attention. Wink
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 2:07am
I'd still do her... gotta love the gingers.
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
TedStryker View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedStryker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 5:02am
Originally posted by raynjuls raynjuls wrote:

I'd still do her... gotta love the gingers.

They usually like it in the backdoor...
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 9:02pm

it is all the Donathen nonsense it's kept me away from here for a while. Paying any attention to that fool just feeds into what he / she wants. It's getting old.
Nemo me impune lacessit
Morons on the loose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morons on the loose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Pazuzu413 Pazuzu413 wrote:

it is all the Donathen nonsense it's kept me away from here for a while. Paying any attention to that fool just feeds into what he / she wants. It's getting old.

Agreed.

I used to love coming here but the politics have ruined it.

This is a place to discuss commercials we hate, not politics.

Whoever runs this site needs to suspend Jimbo bringing this crap here.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Morons on the loose Morons on the loose wrote:

Agreed.

I used to love coming here but the politics have ruined it.

This is a place to discuss commercials we hate, not politics.

Whoever runs this site needs to suspend Jimbo bringing this crap here.

Hey, what about my contribution?

I provided the pic that started it all! 👍

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

her meds for her autism alone must be copious

Word.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic