Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - VONAGE. The real reason my Notre Dame went 3-9!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VONAGE. The real reason my Notre Dame went 3-9!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fighting Fitzpatrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VONAGE. The real reason my Notre Dame went 3-9!
    Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 3:40pm
Hey...
I was very disappointed that my favorite (and only) college football team, the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame, went 3-9, but despite the inexperience of the ND players, the tough schedule and the most losses of any ND team, the most horrible part of the Irish's 2007 season was that VONAGE was sponsoring NBC's "Countdown to Kickoff" Notre Dame pre-game shows. Which means we were forced to see the smart Vonage girl and the dumb phone company guy. And after seeing the Irish lose 5 of their 6 games on NBC, with VONAGE sponsoring the ND pregame show? Now I know why VONAGE sucks! They made my beloved Irish go 3-9! And guess what? VONAGE is back sponsoring the Notre Dame pregame and postgame shows. Please NBC: if you want the Fighting Irish to be good again, please dump Vonage as your "Notre Dame Football Countdown to Kickoff" sponsor, because the "smart Vonage girl" and "dumb phone company guy" are the reasons why Notre Dame is playing badly (in my opinion)!
This November,I'm voting for Phoenix Suns forward Pat Burke for president,West Virginia center Jamie Smalligan for vice president and Greg Fitzsimmons for leader of the free world!
Sponsored Links

danooct1 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danooct1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 2:21am
Maybe they just suck.  =p
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic