Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Verizon Blanche

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Verizon Blanche
    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 2:58am
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:08am
Cute girl, but 'hip-hop'? She looks like she was raised on a farm and country-hopped, especially with those shoes which look like they say, "Look at me, Mommy! I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit 'street bitch'!". If she changed her shoes and dropped the bit about 'hip-hop', I could survive the commercial.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 2:06am
After seeing this for like the 100th time, I came here to see if it was already here and of course it is.  I hate that whole "boom!" punctuation thing that seems to be so popular these days.  It's the audible version of a mic drop and just as fkn idiotic.  
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 4:19pm
oh yeah, she sure looks the part of being into hip hop. Did she just get back from her job at the library?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic