Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unknown Advertisements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackjohnson52183 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unknown Advertisements
    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 3:34am
Where Can I Find A Video That Shows The Following Stuff?

I Am Looking For A Video That Shows A Commercial Where A Boy Is Jumping Through A Sprinkler & A Girl/Woman Is Outside & Spreading Mustard On Her Hot Dog From Side To Side.

The Screen Then Freezes For A Few Seconds,When They Show A Back View Of The Boy Starting His Jump Through The Sprinkler & Then It Rotates,So That We See His Front Side & Then When It Resumes,The Boy Completes His Jump Through The Sprinkler & The Girl/Woman Accidentally Spreads The Mustard On Her Shirt From Side To Side.

Because She Has Her Buttoned Shirt Open She Also Accidentally Spreads The Mustard Onto Her Undershirt From Side To Side.

I Believe That The Most Hilarious Part Of That Commercial Is That At The Same Time That The Girl/Woman Accidentally Spreads The Mustard On Her Shirt & Her Undershirt From Side To Side We Hear A Fart Sound.

I Can't Seem To Find It On Youtube Or Any Other Website.

I Wish I Knew What They Were Advertising In That Commercial.

I Would Want To Say That It Was A Commercial That Relates To Outdoor Adventures Although I Have Completely Forgotten What Was Being Advertised In That Commercial.

All That I Can Say Is That The Girl/Woman Obviously Had To Do A Wash To Get The Mustard Stains Off Of Her Shirt & Undershirt After Eating That Hot Dog Even Though They Didn't Show Her Washing Them.

I Believe That It Was Originally Shown In Either 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003 Or 2004.

If You Need An Additional Clue,Then The Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video Is Also The Sound That We Hear When The Girl/Woman Accidentally Spreads The Mustard On Her Shirt From Side To Side.:

Sponsored Links

jackjohnson52183 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackjohnson52183 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by jackjohnson52183 jackjohnson52183 wrote:

Where Can I Find A Video That Shows The Following Stuff?

I Am Looking For A Video That Shows A Commercial Where A Boy Is Jumping Through A Sprinkler & A Girl/Woman Is Outside & Spreading Mustard On Her Hot Dog From Side To Side.

The Screen Then Freezes For A Few Seconds,When They Show A Back View Of The Boy Starting His Jump Through The Sprinkler & Then It Rotates,So That We See His Front Side & Then When It Resumes,The Boy Completes His Jump Through The Sprinkler & The Girl/Woman Accidentally Spreads The Mustard On Her Shirt From Side To Side.

Because She Has Her Buttoned Shirt Open She Also Accidentally Spreads The Mustard Onto Her Undershirt From Side To Side.

I Believe That The Most Hilarious Part Of That Commercial Is That At The Same Time That The Girl/Woman Accidentally Spreads The Mustard On Her Shirt & Her Undershirt From Side To Side We Hear A Fart Sound.

I Can't Seem To Find It On Youtube Or Any Other Website.

I Wish I Knew What They Were Advertising In That Commercial.

I Would Want To Say That It Was A Commercial That Relates To Outdoor Adventures Although I Have Completely Forgotten What Was Being Advertised In That Commercial.

All That I Can Say Is That The Girl/Woman Obviously Had To Do A Wash To Get The Mustard Stains Off Of Her Shirt & Undershirt After Eating That Hot Dog Even Though They Didn't Show Her Washing Them.

I Believe That It Was Originally Shown In Either 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003 Or 2004.

If You Need An Additional Clue,Then The Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video Is Also The Sound That We Hear When The Girl/Woman Accidentally Spreads The Mustard On Her Shirt From Side To Side.:

I Mean I Will Have To Consider That The Girl/Woman Is Both Embarrassed & Humiliated To Mess Herself Up With Mustard,Although She Doesn't Feel That Way.

When She,Accidentally,Spreads The Mustard Onto Herself,The Funny Thing About This Part Of The Advertisement Has To Be The Fact That We Even Hear The Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video,Because It Does Not Match What We See Happening.:

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 4:28am
Quote I Wish I Knew What They Were Advertising In That Commercial

Mustard.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic