Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trouble for falsely claiming to be part of  Navy?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble for falsely claiming to be part of Navy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble for falsely claiming to be part of Navy?
    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 10:52pm
When I was Number One Navy Seal, falsely claiming I was a Navy Seal (Didn't even get the SEAL part right, Sea, Air, and Land and constantly called it a Seal like a Sea Mammal, although I got the last Graduating Navy Class right when asked what Navy Class I graduated in(I went to Google and it was Navy Seal Class 300 which had JUST graduated. Posters were like,"300 is the correct class as they graduated last month, but I don't get why NONS constantly calls it a Seal when it should be SEAL.) Someone threatened to report me to the REAL Navy for Stolen Valor, and I quickly admitted I wasn't a REAL Navy Seal/SEAL and made up the whole thing but did REALLY like The Navy as it is my Favorite Military Force. I was banned as NONS after that Confession.... How much trouble could someone get for falsely claiming to be part of The Navy?
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D. :D $608 for her brother's scooter. Fair is fair my ass. Being tough on Public Access TV is priceless.

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 10:59pm

Why would you even bring this up? Isn't this something you'd rather all of us just forget about?

Most people will reminisce about their past. But you seem to be reminiscing about someone else's past.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Why would you even bring this up? Isn't this something you'd rather all of us just forget about?

Most people will reminisce about their past. But you seem to be reminiscing about someone else's past.

I'm honestly just bored to tell the absolute truth.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D. :D $608 for her brother's scooter. Fair is fair my ass. Being tough on Public Access TV is priceless.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 6:19am
AFAIK you didn't try to get any financial gain from it, so you should be ok. Just don't brag about in any bars etc. to avoid possible beatings...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic