Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geico's Squealing Pig: "Wheeeeeeeee!"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireant3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Geico's Squealing Pig: "Wheeeeeeeee!"
    Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 9:13pm
OMG kill me now before I have to listen to this again. The pig in the backseat of the minivan squeals VERY annoyingly for almost the entire 30 seconds. I will NEVER get Geico due to this and their other horrible ads. How are they going to save me 15% when they run NON-STOP ads? By not paying claims? Just think how much more they could save me if they would just run say, half as many spots, which would still be way too many when they insist on making them this annoying.
Sponsored Links

dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 9:28pm
Welcome to Commercial Land. This is a magical place where all women look up while eating, and it is perfectly acceptable to slurp the hell out of a Dannon yogurt cup.
Fireant3 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireant3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 9:37pm
I searched for this topic but didn't go back to almost 2 months ago when it was posted-- so sorry. Oh, and by the way, I posted in the "Commercials You Hate" section, not the "Commercial Talk" section that your link goes to there. That poster said how much s/he liked it. If I would've posted there, I probably would've been scolded for posting in the wrong section, right, forum police? Y'know, 'cause you can't just skip things you're tired of, we have to take this site EXTRA EXTRA seriously and keep it perfectly organized.
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 9:46pm
That's perfectly okay!  Smile  The easiest way to search is to go to the top right corner of the page, and select the 'forums.commer...'  I find the search button in the gray box underneath that is very difficult and rarely finds anything, at least as it was a few months ago.  I wish the Youtube search was as easy as the top right search on this site.  I'd find videos for more than half of what I post on here! haha.
Welcome to Commercial Land. This is a magical place where all women look up while eating, and it is perfectly acceptable to slurp the hell out of a Dannon yogurt cup.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic