Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Make love with Rebel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Make love with Rebel
    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 6:37pm
I don't know much about this actress except that she had a small part in "Ghost Rider"...and it was a pretty stupid part. But if this is supposedly her "comedy" it was painfully unfunny. 

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 6:48pm
The kind of woman that makes chloroform in order for the first date!Wacko
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 6:53am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

The kind of woman that makes chloroform in order for the first date!Wacko

Yes, for yourself! I certainly wouldn't want to be conscious and in the same room with Shamu.
There's another commercial, I think it's for some pain relief stuff or something, featuring some bimbo blimp who has this attitude like she's saying "I fat, blond and speak with an Aussie accent, everybody will think I am Rebel Wilson". WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND BE PROUD OF LOOKING AND SOUNDING LIKE THAT?
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 11:18am
To be fair, Rebel Wilson was funny in Bridesmaids. Her implying that the only way she could make money is by being a Prostitute was hilarious. LOL. :D Her explaining how she got a free tattoo(Which ended up being nasty and infected) was hilarious too. LOL. :D
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 1:45pm
Bitch is disgusting. 

The look on the face of a blind date meeting her for the first time.....  Sick

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 3:33pm
Must have studied at the Sam Kinison School of Comedy.

She reminds me of those people get loud and obnoxious to compensate for their insecurities. Then they go and do something stupid like committing suicide (and I hate to say that).
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Doubtful.

Kinison was actually funny.

If she did, she apparently didn't study very hard.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Doubtful.

Kinison was actually funny.

If she did, she apparently didn't study very hard.

Never a Kinison fan - figured he was better off a tent-preacher - less offensive.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 4:59pm

Kinison was OK, but I wasn't a huge fan.  Preferred Bobcat Goldthwait (I mention him because of some similarities he and Kinison shared).

This girl, though??  Not at all!!  Angry

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 1:54pm
Guess she still needs work before "Pitch Perfect 4" comes along. Ermm ... Rebel gotta eat... a lot. Evil Smile
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 6:27pm
o.k. Gents - this is a question you are not allowed to answer with excuses such as "gay" or "equipment was removed when I was a poor child", or anything like that.

How would you feel if you woke up next to Rebel Wilson and she was still asleep?

MEllis72 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEllis72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 6:58pm
Sounds like she is trying to call some Elk to mate with...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by MEllis72 MEllis72 wrote:

...and if you woke up with her?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 7:54pm

o.k. Gents - this is a question you are not allowed to answer with excuses such as "gay" or "equipment was removed when I was a poor child", or anything like that.

How would you feel if you woke up next to Rebel Wilson and she was still asleep?

I would never get drunk enough to end up sleeping next to her to begin with, so that scenario would never happen.

The only way I'd ever end up sleeping next to her is if we both happened to be in the same emergency disaster shelter and our cots were next to each other.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:25pm
I could never wake up to that baby beluga - wrong complexion, to start with.

If she was the only woman on a desert island surrounded by shark-infested waters, with me, I'd push and roll that twink to the sharks.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:15pm
i find her slightly appealing in a one shot sort of thing BUT..
to spend more than a 'novelty' stoink would probably end in one of our demises..
and she looks tough to shake

also? shes NOT  that FUNNY-female FARLEY
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 5:16am

That brings up other questions...

If your arm or leg was trapped under her, would you chew it off to escape?  LOL

Before sneaking away, do you make sure there were no videos made?  Embarrassed

Do you count yourself lucky that it could have been somebody even worse?   (Give examples, e.g. Judy Dench)

Do you avoid DNA ancestor tests for the next 20 years?  Shocked
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

'Coyote Ugly' certainly applies, here - truthfully, that was the FIRST THOUGHT that went through my mind when I saw the ad.Wink

Many of us have seen the excellent, original 'Flatliners' movie. It wouldn't matter - an eternal video would be waiting for you (possibly along with the eternal Rebel Wilson).

Do you count yourself lucky that it could have been somebody even worse?   (Give examples, e.g. Judy Dench) 
Or does it dredge up old drunken escapades of 'That Night With The Old Whore' and further mentally damage you?Wink

Do you avoid DNA ancestor tests for the next 20 years?  Shocked
DeadOr do you have to write 'SPERMMISTAKE' on the 'chalkboard of life' 10,000 times before you can comfortably look away and disown the resultant crawling bag of flesh?

Big smileFREE 'answers to difficult questions' provided. You're most certainly welcome.WinkLOL
(provided for huMANity).
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by MEllis72 MEllis72 wrote:

Even elk have some pride.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

this goes back to 'hard to escape' so ABSOLUTELY
ehgh.. a friend of mine said he'd do Charo NOW (ugh) & need evidence to brag-similar!
Do you count yourself lucky that it could have been somebody even worse? Give examples,JudyDench) YET WORSE-Lizzo, Tiffany haddish(my opinion), Charo NOW, that horrible whale from This is US
Do you avoid DNA ancestor tests for the next 20 years?  Shockedgood chance!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 5:21pm
God!  This woman! Maybe if she wasn't such a fat slob loud big mouth, she might have better luck with men or whatever she is into!

Match.com TV Spot, Dating, Ugh!! Featuring Rebel Wilson - Screenshot 2

What was Match thinking with this ad campaign?  I did a LOT of dating between the age of 20 and 40, and that's without the help of a computer. Today!  It's what you make it! (It's a meat market!)

It's true, very few people on the dating market have the perfect body, the perfect smile, the perfect personality...Wacko  At my age I still need that companionship and the good and bad that might come with that.  If something happened to my wife, I'd be a sleazy horn dog!

MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 3:30am
Someone please explain the appeal of this woman to me, because I JUST. DON’T. GET. IT.

I really don’t. At all. Not even like A LITTLE BIT.

Sam Kinison and Chris Farley roll in their graves every time this woman comes on, stealing their old schtick and taking a gigantic, hairy, steamy, stinky, heaping sh*t all over their legacy.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by MontanaTrav MontanaTrav wrote:

Sam Kinison and Chris Farley roll in their graves every time this woman comes on, stealing their old schtick and taking a gigantic, hairy, steamy, stinky, heaping sh*t all over their legacy.

some MAY argue that legacy of 'comedy' of those 2--especially Farley-is pretty suspect as it is
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I would never get drunk enough to end up sleeping next to her to begin with, so that scenario would never happen.

The only way I'd ever end up sleeping next to her is if we both happened to be in the same emergency disaster shelter and our cots were next to each other.

Evil SmileAha! So, you'd make a promise to the portly porky Petunia Piggels that protruding penile pain would go away if YOU could (and you would) partly pounce the piggy love pool in front of other knapsack-wrapped pubescent piglets with protruding eyes in an emergency relief shelter!

How did I miss this post?!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 6:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic