Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reality TV that isn’t.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Erick Cartman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erick Cartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reality TV that isn’t.
    Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 12:02am
If people want reality TV, they should stick to Discovery Channel, CNN, and National Geographic.  If they want scripted garbage  TV, watch Keeping Up With The Kartrashians, I mean , Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Yep, that's what I meant, Kardashians.  Bad Eric, bad.
Sponsored Links

(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 4:02am

Reality TV that isn’t.  

Many, MANY years ago there was a writers strike. It seems the stars could not speak without their lips being moved for them. SOoooooooooo we got Reality TV to look at. It’s still here in many forms. They let the people run around while the producers think up new ways to make it seem dire. Shake the camera a few times and throw in a bleep word or two. Waa-la!  Reality TV.  OK so the reruns of “COPS” is pretty close but that’s about as real as it gets.

The ALONE show was pretty good for the first year. Then it was TWO folks and whatever the producers could think up.  I don’t know where they are today?  In the first years of” Gold Rush” they were trying to find 100 ounces of the yellow stuff. Now it THOUSANDS! And they have everything known to man or can get it in the nick of time. The commercials are better lies.

The bottom line is: “If you think it’s real. It isn’t.”     

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic