Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2015 Super Bowl Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NBC: The Blacklist - Return of Red

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NBC: The Blacklist - Return of Red
    Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 12:59am
You can watch full episodes of The Blacklist at NBC.com - watch Mom and then watch Blacklist online.
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 10:16pm
We get Free On-Demand really convienant! Plus sometimes LESS COMMERCIALS!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 2:49pm
If you have cable and a cable box, you may have 'On Demand' as an option. Many 'On Demand' services are free, but require the cable box to be operational. I picked up all The Blacklist episodes (6, thus far) for this season and made an early morning of watching them all back-to-back. I just love my storytime, especially when lots of things get dead and don't become zombiesBig smile
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2015 at 9:49pm
Love the show, problem is it airs opposite of Mom. Which is funny and entertaining too. I'll see if I can catch it in between commercials. However the chances of it being commercials on both channels, at the same time is 100%.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 8:07pm
ConfusedI'm thinking he was just verifying a fix using OLD threads and their videos...

I do know if anyone still has issue with YOUTUBE and uses '&fmt=xx', they can remove the '&fmt=' and probably work fine. 
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 7:45pm
Thumbs Up
The FA has been busy, I'll bet we get a 16 Super Bowl thread.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 3:36pm

Not impressed by the video game-worthy commercial, but I love the show (especially when he takes out PeeWee Herman (in another role) with two well-placed shots, a week ago).

ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 11:43pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic