Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fix At Four [Video]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheriphie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fix At Four [Video]
    Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 7:54pm
I don't know if these have been posted...didn't see them...but these commercials keep popping up on my TV and they annoy the Hell out of me!

Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 8:26pm
Actually amusing the first time but like a book or movie with a great surprise ending there is no reason to read/see it again.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
eribean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eribean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 8:36pm
WHAT IN THE

I don't know if I should laugh or not, wtf, the little girl becomes a dog?! IT'S SO WEIRD
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally. That's important to note."
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 8:57pm
I actually liked the second one.LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 10:05pm
I wish my buddy Charlie had gotten his 13 y/o dog, Chevy, fixed.  He might not have run off and gotten killed on the freeway Thursday.  I didn't say that, though, when Charlie called to tell me.  Actually, I have no idea why the pooch ran off and tried to cross the freeway.  He always stayed on his own property. 

RIP, Chevy.  Cry

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 10:41pm
13 is kinda old to still be chasing tail. Thought you had a pic of you & Chevy floating around here somewhere, Thor.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 10:58pm
Yeah, there's a pic somewhere on CIH that includes me and Charlie's other dog, Clyde, who ran off and got killed by a train a few years ago.  Both dogs had had 2.5 acres of (safe) freedom to run around on for the past 4 years, but of course dogs don't care much about property lines, as long as they know where home is.

Some guy saw Chevy get hit the other day.  He checked the dog's collar and called Charlie's phone number.  That was pretty nice of the guy.  Otherwise, Charlie might never have known.  Charlie's baffled by why Chevy did this, as he had to run down the road to get to the other side of the freeway fence.

As far as neutering---I dunno why he was never fixed.  Charlie doesn't think he'd ever gotten laid.  Maybe that was the problem.

I'll miss Chevy running up to greet me when I visit Charlie and family.

eribean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eribean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I wish my buddy Charlie had gotten his 13 y/o dog, Chevy, fixed.  He might not have run off and gotten killed on the freeway Thursday.  I didn't say that, though, when Charlie called to tell me.  Actually, I have no idea why the pooch ran off and tried to cross the freeway.  He always stayed on his own property. 

RIP, Chevy.  Cry

That is a precious dog, omg.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally. That's important to note."
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by eribean eribean wrote:

That is a precious dog, omg.

He's got this other dog, a rat terrier about a year and a half old, who's going through "Chevy withdrawal".  She and he were best buds, and now she's been looking around the house for him.

Sheriphie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheriphie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 11:12pm
When I first saw the commercial I found it slightly funny, but they both play SO often over here it's ridiculous.

It also kind of creeps me out that the girl in the first video is so young and those boys seem just a bit too old to be interested in her. I understand it's supposed to be older dogs/puppy...but it creeps me out.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 11:14pm
Cry
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 11:17pm
^  Yeah, that one kid in the first commercial looks to be 13 or 14, and the girl looks to be about 9 or 10.

Still, the message is good.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 12:07am

Yeah, there's a pic somewhere on CIH that includes me and Charlie's other dog, Clyde, who ran off and got killed by a train a few years ago.  Both dogs had had 2.5 acres of (safe) freedom to run around on for the past 4 years, but of course dogs don't care much about property lines, as long as they know where home is.

Some guy saw Chevy get hit the other day.  He checked the dog's collar and called Charlie's phone number.  That was pretty nice of the guy.  Otherwise, Charlie might never have known.  Charlie's baffled by why Chevy did this, as he had to run down the road to get to the other side of the freeway fence.

As far as neutering---I dunno why he was never fixed.  Charlie doesn't think he'd ever gotten laid.  Maybe that was the problem.

In dog years. The 91 year old virgin!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 12:13am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

In dog years. The 91 year old virgin!!!

Poor li'l dude!  LOL

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Sheriphie Sheriphie wrote:

When I first saw the commercial I found it slightly funny, but they both play SO often over here it's ridiculous.

It also kind of creeps me out that the girl in the first video is so young and those boys seem just a bit too old to be interested in her. I understand it's supposed to be older dogs/puppy...but it creeps me out.
I know what you are talking about. I noticed this. My oldest Granddaughter is 12 y/o and very beautiful. I think I't's time to lock her in the dungeon for about 10 years! I am still pissed that my 8th grade girlfriend was stolen by a highschool junior!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 12:59am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

I know what you are talking about. I noticed this. My oldest Granddaughter is 12 y/o and very beautiful. I think I't's time to lock her in the dungeon for about 10 years! I am still pissed that my 8th grade girlfriend was stolen by a highschool junior!

Things have worked out for a buddy of mine.  His teen daughter has a boyfriend who lives about 40 miles away.  So, she gets to have a boyfriend, but she doesn't get to see him that often.  It's calmed her down a lot, and even her grades have improved.

This is good 'cuz she's a beauty.

My buddy has always said "Y'know how parents always say that other kids are being a bad influence on their kids?  Well, Lydia's that bad influence."  LOL

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 6:03pm

RIP, Chevy.  Cry

What a shame, he was a cute dog. Cry

Damn Thor I never knew about this! I can't believe how unlucky this guy was! I feel very sad for him losing two dogs to gruesome deaths. That must suck. Cry

Now on to the first commercial it's forced humor that doesn't work, it is stupid as a rock.Thumbs Down

The second one works, there's no abnormal acting. It's more natural and more surprising. Thumbs Up
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic