Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Psycho Neighbor Stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Psycho Neighbor Stories
    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 10:43pm
When I first started this thread I was living in a neighborhood of NIGHTMARES. Thankfully we have since moved from there to a decent neighborhood where most everyone is quite sane.  But there are exceptions!  We have a family on a nearby street that I personally believe are refugees from The Jerry Springer Show.  Their family situation is very bizarre.  They are as follows:

"Bob" Papa
"Christy" Mama
"Bill" (see below)
"Teresa" (see below)
"Beth" daughter 1
"Madolyn" daughter 2
Miscellaneous chlldren of some of the above persons

Ok, Christy and Bob are the parents of Madolyn, but they are not married.  That is, to each other.  Christy and Bill are actually legally married to each other, but long ago stopped "being" husband and wife. Madolyn was conceived by Christy and Bob during this off-relationship.  But Bill lives in the same house with them almost like a boarder.  No attempts at a divorce have been made by either spouse.
Bob and Teresa used to be married to each other, but they are divorced, and she supposedly has an off-site wife, that for some reason she is not allowed to live with. Never did figure this one out.
Beth is Christy's child from a previous relationship before Bill, but the father is long out of the picture.
Teresa tries to stay in everyone's business, and is constantly being abusive and nasty to Christy (and others), but is never evicted by Bob for some reason.
Fighting, arguing, and bickering is the everyday norm in this House of Horrors.
And not mentioned above are the various other children of Bob and Teresa that are in and out of that chaotic house.  I cannot help but feel sorry for all of the unhappy children that are in the middle of all of this chaos.  But there is nothing that I can do about any of it.
Back from the dead...
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 5:00am
Originally posted by DARK FATHER DARK FATHER wrote:

Yes Pa, I saw that in the news.  Glad no one in your family was hurt.
Thanks DF. Sure good to see you again, old friend.
Yes, what remains of the family these days (nature taking it course) remains up North. Down here is just my 88 year old Mother (who I care for so she can live freely) and myself until my job is done - then I'll head back home, or maybe India, I don't know...but this whole area is a powder keg, right now. I think the madness has only just begun.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 4:33am
Yes Pa, I saw that in the news.  Glad no one in your family was hurt.
Back from the dead...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 4:09am
Now...whacked-out neighbors?
Try where I am here at 'The Estate in The Swamp', these days...good thing the Missus is at rest - she would have probably hopped in a car and gotten involved in either or both events... 
Last week, about 3-4 miles away: Mass shooting where entire community was roped off - 10 or 11 shot, at least 1 dead, suspects at large. Block Party in 'daHood.

One of 'daHood's main Pastors is a friend - GOOD man, but with a lost son, who *I* tried to rope in because he had such a great sense of humor and was a good parent and FANTASTIC cook. I thought he could be a leader. That's over - he was apprehended in Maryland last week, in a car with 4 others, heading to a 'target' so it seems. Each of the individuals in the car had unregistered loaded weapons with extended clips on them and each had a shell in the chamber. Apparently someone ratted them out, which was a VERY GOOD thing - that person probably saved Maryland from an event like ours.

TODAY, about 25 miles north...

At least 12 dead after disgruntled employee opens fire at Virginia Beach municipal center

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 4:04am

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

The police have a DNA profile from a letter Zodiac licked and sent them years ago.  Even Jack The Ripper did not leave this much evidence behind.   

Actually, they do have JTR's DNA.  They recovered it from the envelopes he licked....  Wink

NO KIDDING!?!?!?  WOW!!  I never would have guessed that!  Now if Scotland Yard can just figure out which Victorian Era grave to exhume to get their match.

Well, they DID apparently find out who Jack the Ripper was through DNA!  Old post I know, but not a locked one!  Aaron Kozminksy! Aaron the Ripper!
He is 'The Most Likely' suspect - and Satellite Technology actually helped map him out, believe it or not - yea, from outer space (and I'm NOT nuts - this is true).
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 2:50am

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

The police have a DNA profile from a letter Zodiac licked and sent them years ago.  Even Jack The Ripper did not leave this much evidence behind.   

Actually, they do have JTR's DNA.  They recovered it from the envelopes he licked....  Wink

NO KIDDING!?!?!?  WOW!!  I never would have guessed that!  Now if Scotland Yard can just figure out which Victorian Era grave to exhume to get their match.

Well, they DID apparently find out who Jack the Ripper was through DNA!  Old post I know, but not a locked one!  Aaron Kozminksy! Aaron the Ripper!
Back from the dead...
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 1:24am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Any decent cop worth his salt would have let you go in this case, once the facts came out.

I know the cops around here check the kids for prescription drugs and the proper pill containers.

The seizure and forfeiture laws can be pretty far reaching but are aimed at the big time people who have made money for homes and cars from drug sales.

I've heard stories about severe overreach by law enforcement who've taken seizure and forfeiture laws to ridiculous extremes knowing what a cash cow it is for them.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:51am

I don't know the laws in my state.  Furthermore, I have no interest in finding out, especially not the hard way.  I just won't put myself in any such situation again.  It's way out of my comfort zone.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:42am

Any decent cop worth his salt would have let you go in this case, once the facts came out.

I know the cops around here check the kids for prescription drugs and the proper pill containers.

The seizure and forfeiture laws can be pretty far reaching but are aimed at the big time people who have made money for homes and cars from drug sales.

That would not be so according to the laws in my state.  Simply driving someone to get drugs is an accessory and conspiracy charge regardless of whose car it is.  Boy that was close Jim!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 6:30pm

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 5:36pm

Yeah, I think I just won't do it again.  There's no benefit in it for me.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  Yeah.  Some people are just so damned cavalier about their drugs.  If you're gonna be doing some drug deal, make yourself as "invisible" about it as possible.  

I get a kick hearing about drug runners getting busted after being stopped for speeding or a broken tail light.  Duh.

My neighbor said that nothing would happen because he has an Rx for Xanax, anyway, and that he simply ran out of them.  I don't think that would hold up.  It's still illegal to deal or be dealt such drugs.

And then there's my involvement.  Couldn't my car be impounded?

This guy at least had the brains to always make sure his lights were all working & his tags were current, etc. Thinking back, if had been thinking, I would've gotten out of the car & gone over & sat in a chair by the pool. But I had never seen a cop there before & had no idea he'd come pulling up next to me.

Don't know if it helped or hurt that his car looked a bit like a junker. Old faded gray Ford Pinto hatchback.

But as for your car being impounded, if you were arrested on the scene, your car would almost certainly be towed at the very lesst & possibly impounded & thoroughly searched for more drugs. That might possibly also involve tearing out the upholstery, etc. And since you were an accesory to an illegal drug transaction, you couldn't do a thing about it in terms of compensation.

You would be wise to either never do that again or next time, drop him off at the spot & let him wait there by himself while you sit in the car & wait somewhere else, then he can walk to your car when he's done his deal.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:11pm

^  Yeah.  Some people are just so damned cavalier about their drugs.  If you're gonna be doing some drug deal, make yourself as "invisible" about it as possible.  

I get a kick hearing about drug runners getting busted after being stopped for speeding or a broken tail light.  Duh.

My neighbor said that nothing would happen because he has an Rx for Xanax, anyway, and that he simply ran out of them.  I don't think that would hold up.  It's still illegal to deal or be dealt such drugs.  

And then there's my involvement.  Couldn't my car be impounded?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:03pm
I used to be friends with a guy who dealt a lot of weed. He'd had his license suspended, so I'd drive him around here & there in his car, using his gas. Occasionally, of course, he'd need to make a run to his supplier, usually to pick up a "Quarter Pounder" (no cheese).

This particular supplier lived for awhile in an apt complex & since she didn't know me, I naturally didn't accompany him inside, but sat out in the car instead. Also, rather than park right outside her apt, he'd have me park next to the pool & laundry room area, then walk down between two buildings, around the corner & out of my sight.

One of the (many) stupid things this guy would do, was to allow the ash tray of his car to fill up with roaches. I'd was always on his back about how unwise it was & that if I was gonna drive him to pick up weed, I'd appreciate him cleaning the damned things out first. And of course, he never would.

So one evening, just before dark, I drive him up there, sitting in his car in the usual spot, when a Deputy Sheriff pulls up next to me. I'm sitting there with the window down, arm resting on the edge acting cool, paying him no heed. He gets out of the car, walks directly in front of me, holding his big flashlight, & just stands there with his back to me for what seems like an eternity, looking over at the pool area. And I'm sitting there in the driver's seat of a car with an ashtray packed full of half smoked joints.

Turns out, the cop's apartment was right there next to where we were parked. Just about the time the cop decides he'd gotten his message across & started walking up to his place, my friend comes walking up to the car, QP stuffed down the front of his pants as usual.

Needless to say, I gave the dude hell about the ashtray & told him next time, he cleans the damned thing out or I don't drive him anywhere anymore.

After that, he started keeping it emptied out.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 3:28pm

Big Risk!   That nice guy is gonna get you in trouble there buddy.

Yeah, I thought we'd just go to someone's house, get him what he needs, and get outta there.  Instead, we sat in my car in a parking lot for about 10 minutes, waiting for the guy to show up.  He gave the drugs to a woman (the person who led us there), and that woman brought them over to my car.  

It made me think of all the stories I read coming out of Oakland, in which people were shot "while sitting in their car" at night.  Whenever I read those stories, I assume drugs were involved.  Sitting in your car at night in a parking lot seems a suspicious thing to be doing.

I made it clear to the guy that this isn't something I wanna do again.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 3:16pm
Big Risk!   That nice guy is gonna get you in trouble there buddy.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 2:43pm

I'm friends with the guy across the street, but he's kinda nuts.  Early 50s, divorced, on permanent disability due to some vague physical problem that doesn't stop him from playing golf and riding his motorcycle at crazy speeds, grows pot, barters various prescription pills ("Norcos", "Percs", "Oxies", etc.) and has a fair amount of traffic coming and going as a result, is into various Alex Jones 'Infowars' conspiracy theories, hates cops, hates corporations, etc.

On the other hand, he's a nice-enough guy, a decent neighbor, and loves his animals.  So when he told me that he's trying to get off of these painkiller drugs but needed to go pick up some Xanax to help him sleep while he comes off of these drugs, I told him I'd take him there.  I figured if he was on painkillers, he probably shouldn't be on his motorcyle.

I didn't like it.  There we were, 9pm Saturday night, sitting in an empty parking lot near a nice gated community as we waited for his "friend" to show up, looking suspicious as hell (at least in my opinion).  Nothing happened, and "the deal" went down alright, but I don't think I'm gonna be doing this again.  The last thing in the world I need is to be busted for drugs that I don't even have any involvement in.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:09pm
LOL

Make sure you don't pop their eyes out.  Granted, it'd be hard to tell.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 4:37am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I've never understood why people would have a chihuahua as a pet.  With all the less insane dogs out there, why a chihuahua?  Maybe someone here who has one can explain.

I've never owned one, but I've heard that you don't need to take them out for a walk.  You just point their butt out a window and squeeze....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 10:26pm
Aggressive dog types can cause alot of problems. The TV court programs have a hay day with it everyday.
My dog is the nightmare of the neighborhood, But she has NEVER attacked a person or another dog.
My sympathies, 10 years ago I was in a 1 room apt., so I know about neighbor problems.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:56pm
They can be loving dogs with their owners, but yeah every one I've encountered almost seems to be bipolar and will go from Jekyll to Hyde without almost zero notice.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:26pm

I've never understood why people would have a chihuahua as a pet.  With all the less insane dogs out there, why a chihuahua?  Maybe someone here who has one can explain.

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:06pm
^^ Chihuahuas are evil little demon seeds.  Just look up "evil chihuahua" on youtube and you'll get about a billion results.   My aunt had the coolest chihuahua though ... he was obsessively possessive with whoever was holding him.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:13am

I've noticed that, too.  My cats are more terrified when someone's walking their chihuahuas past the house than when someone's walking their Lab or even Pit Bull.  Chihuahuas are little terrors.  LOL

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

My Spock must have dog bi-polar disorder. When he's not trying to rape your face with kisses and demanding you pet him, he's a grumpy grumbling mess who doesn't want to be touched. When he bites he rarely breaks the skin, but I'm sure the way he sees it he's being a ferocious killer.

I have observed that the smaller a dog is; the bigger they think they are.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic