Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tonalin CLA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tonalin CLA
    Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 4:15am
How Possible Is It That Someone Is Actually Pretending That She Is Struggling To Fit Into Those Jeans Just For This Advertisement For Tonalin CLA?:

I Am Showing You Both Versions Of This Picture,Because I Found Out That It Was Used To Advertise Tonalin CLA.

Who Am I Seeing In This Advertisement For Tonalin CLA & How Tall Is She?

Is That Martha Stewart?

Is That Diane Sawyer?

Is That Kathy Griffin?

Is That Laura Dern?

What Celebrity Does She Look Like To You?

What Do These Pictures Remind You Of?

What Would I Have Heard About If At That Time,She Went Somewhere To Audition To Become A Member Of The Rockettes With Her Body Looking The Way That It Looks In These Pictures?

How Well Of A Body Does This Girl/Woman Look Like She Has In These Pictures?

How Well Does Her Belly,Her Thighs & Her Butt Look In These Pictures?

Is She In Perfect Shape Or Are Some Parts Of Her Body Out Of Shape?

Does She Have A Normal Butt Or Does She Have A Bubble Butt?

Does Her Belly Look Too Big In These Pictures?

Do Her Thighs Look Too Big In These Pictures?

Does Her Butt Look Too Big In These Pictures?

How Is She Supposed To Fit Into Those Jeans With The Way That Her Body Looks In These Pictures?

What Pieces Of Evidence Do You Have For These Pictures That Would Indicate To You That The Redhead That We See In These Pictures Has To Stuff Herself Into Those Jeans That We See Her,At Least,Attempting To Put On?

If Her Jeans Got Stuck Somewhere On Her Body During Her Attempt To Pull Them Up Then On What Part Of Her Body Did They Get Stuck & Why Do You Say That?

How Well Would A Red Size 8 1 Piece Bathing Suit Look On Her With The Way That Her Body Looks In These Pictures?

How Well Would A Red Size 8 Leotard Look On Her With The Way That Her Body Looks In These Pictures?

If She Is Said To Be Overweight Then Why Does She Look Like She Still Has A Single Chin On Her Face & Also That It Doesn't Even Look Like She Grew Either A Double Chin Or A Triple Chin On Her Face?

How Much Weight Does She Look Like She Needs To Lose?

What Parts Of Her Body Would You Say Need Trimming & Why Do You Say That?

How Old Was She When This Picture Was Taken For This Advertisement For Tonalin CLA & When Was It Taken?

I Will Say That She Has Long Red Hair In These Pictures.

I Will Also Say That She Was Born Somewhere In The United States Of America Like Maybe Seattle,Washington & Also That This Picture Was Taken Somewhere In The United States Of America Like Maybe Seattle,Washington For This Advertisement For Tonalin CLA.

How Possible Is It That She Is Actually Having No Problems With Fitting Into Those Jeans,In Those Pictures That Show Her,At Least,Attempting To Fit Into Those Jeans,Yet,She Is Stopping Herself Like This To Fart & Then Make This Look Of Embarrassment,With The Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video Being The Sound That Comes From Her Butt?:

The Idea Is That At The Time That She Was,At Least,Attempting To Fit Into Those Jeans,She Farts 4 Times,With The Fart Sound That We Hear In That Video Being The Sound That Comes From Her Butt,With The First Time Being Before She Puts Her Feet Into Those Jeans,The Second Time Being While She Is Positioned The Way That She Is Positioned In These Pictures,While Having Already Pulled Her Jeans Up This High,Where We Also See Her Making A Look Of Embarrassment On Her Face,The Third Time Being After Pulling Her Jeans All The Way Up & The Fourth & Final Time Being After Buttoning Up Her Jeans & Then Pulling The Zipper All The Way Up & Then Putting On A Belt.

What Would I Have Heard About If In The Same Year That Someone Took These Pictures Of Her,That Show Her,At Least,Attempting To Fit Into Those Jeans,She Entered A Princess Diana Look-A-Like Contest,Somewhere In The United States,With Her Body Looking The Way That It Looks In These Pictures & Also While Sporting The Exact Same Hairdo That She Is Sporting In These Pictures?

What Are Some Ways That She Might Resemble An American Born Version Of Princess Diana?

What Are Some Reasons Why She Probably Would Have Won The Contest?

What Are Some Reasons Why She Probably Would Have Lost The Contest?

Please Use These Pictures & Pictures Of The Real Princess Diana To Do A Comparison.

There Are,Obviously,A Lot Of Women,On Planet Earth,That,At Least,Attempt To Make Themselves Look Like Princess Diana.

How Easy Would It Be For Her To Fit Into Those Jeans,In Those Pictures That Show Her,At Least,Attempting To Fit Into Those Jeans,If She Puts On A Pair Of Pantyhose,That Goes All The Way Up To Her Belly,Before She Puts On Those Jeans?

Before You Answer This,I Just Want To Let You Know That In Those Pictures That Show Her,At Least,Attempting To Fit Into Those Jeans,My Guess,Just So You Know,Is That If She Puts On A Pair Of Pantyhose,That Goes All The Way Up To Her Belly,Before She Puts On Those Jeans,Then When She Puts On Those Jeans,She Will Easily Be Able To Pull Them All The Way Up,Like If Nothing Is Blocking Them.
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 5:44am
Get help.

Soon!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 7:17am
LOL

Doesn't your shift finger get tired?
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 5:11pm
Any Clues?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

How Possible Is It That Someone Is Actually Pretending That She Is Struggling To Fit Into Those Jeans Just For This Advertisement For Tonalin CLA?:

I have one observation and this should surprise no one.  I'd like to get into her jeans! BOING! Tongue
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 12:36am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I have one observation and this should surprise no one.  I'd like to get into her jeans! BOING! Tongue
What Do You Mean By What You Said About This Picture?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 3:29am

What Do You Mean By What You Said About This Picture?
I Said What Do Mean By What You Said About This Picture?

Another Thing,Those Are Her Jeans,Not Yours.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 10:44am

Would they even fit you?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 10:47am
^LOL

I think you know what I mean. Wink
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 3:21pm

Well First Of All,Those Are Her Jeans & Second Of All,What Do You Mean By What You Just Said About This Picture?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 3:35pm
Johnson Jack, FUC OFF with your repetitive BS! To answer your question seriously, Ron is joking that he would like to have sex with her. Put his penis in her vagina to be more explicit.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Johnson Jack, FUC OFF with your repetitive BS! To answer your question seriously, Ron is joking that he would like to have sex with her. Put his penis in her vagina to be more explicit.
What Would All Of You Do If She Doesn't Want To Do It & She Doesn't Want To Have Any Children,Even If She Does Someday Get Married?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 8:52pm

What Would All Of You Do If She Doesn't Want To Do It & She Doesn't Want To Have Any Children,Even If She Does Eventually Get Married?

Oh my God! STFU!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 10:45pm

What Would All Of You Do If She Doesn't Want To Do It & She Doesn't Want To Have Any Children,Even If She Does Eventually Get Married?

Well, I'd probably watch COPS reruns and eat Chinese food, just as I'd planned to do tonight.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Well, I'd probably watch COPS reruns and eat Chinese food, just as I'd planned to do tonight.

Please Try Answering My Question Again,What Would All Of You Do If She Doesn't Want To Do It & She Just Wants To Put Those Jeans On & She Doesn't Want To Have Any Children,Even If She Does Eventually Get Married?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 2:16am
You sound like a robot, not a real person. 'Tis the season!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

You sound like a robot, not a real person. 'Tis the season!
I Am No Robot,I Am Completely Human.

Whoever Wants To Fall In Love With Her,What Would You Do If She Farts The Following 4 Times,While You Are Completely Hidden From Our View,With The Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video Being The Sound That Comes From Her Butt Each Time?:

The First Time Would Be Before She Puts Her Feet Into Those Jeans,The Second Time Would Be While She Is Positioned The Way That She Is Positioned In These Pictures,While Having Already Pulled Her Jeans Up This High,Where We Also See Her Making A Look Of Embarrassment On Her Face,The Third Time Would Be After Pulling Her Jeans All The Way Up & The Fourth & Final Time Being After Buttoning Up Her Jeans & Then Pulling The Zipper All The Way Up & Then Putting On A Belt.:

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:25pm
God, STFU! And the fact that you ignored my PM begging you stop being an annoying, repetitive Troll shows how much of annoying cretin you really are!    

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:51pm

Oh my God! STFU!

DisapproveHoly Baloney! The meds quit working and it's fighting internally in front of us!

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 7:37am
Pawolf, I am just sick of Johnson Jack's bullsh*t. He's been told multiple times to stop being a repetitive and annoying Troll and he is still doing it. He even ignored my PM BEGGING him to stop. That's really bad.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 3:25am

Pawolf, I am just sick of Johnson Jack's bullsh*t. He's been told multiple times to stop being a repetitive and annoying Troll and he is still doing it. He even ignored my PM BEGGING him to stop. That's really bad.
This Will Be My Last Time Presenting To You A Group Of Questions Regarding These Pictures For,At Least,A While.:

How Possible Is It That She Is Actually Having No Problems With Fitting Into Those Jeans,Yet,She Is Stopping Herself Like This To Fart & Then Make This Look Of Embarrassment,With The Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video Being The Sound That Comes From Her Butt?:

What Would I Have Heard About If In The Same Year That Someone Took These Pictures Of Her,She Entered A Princess Diana Look-A-Like Contest,Somewhere In The United States,With Her Body Looking The Way That It Looks In These Pictures & Also While Sporting The Exact Same Hairdo That She Is Sporting In These Pictures?

What Are Some Ways That She Might Resemble An American Born Version Of Princess Diana?

Please Use These Pictures & Pictures Of The Real Princess Diana To Do A Comparison.

There Are,Obviously,A Lot Of Women,On Planet Earth,That,At Least,Attempt To Make Themselves Look Like Princess Diana.

How Easy Would It Be For Her To Fit Into Those Jeans,If She Puts On A Pair Of Pantyhose,That Goes All The Way Up To Her Belly,Before She Puts On Those Jeans?

My Guess,Just So You Know,Is That If She Puts On A Pair Of Pantyhose,That Goes All The Way Up To Her Belly,Before She Puts On Those Jeans,Then When She Puts On Those Jeans,She Will Easily Be Able To Pull Them All The Way Up,Like If Nothing Is Blocking Them.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:23am

This Will Be My Last Time... 

Thank you!  Clap

For,At Least,A While.

Oh.  Ouch

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 1:56pm

This Will Be My Last Time Presenting To You A Group Of Questions Regarding These Pictures For,At Least,A While.:

How Possible Is It That She Is Actually Having No Problems With Fitting Into Those Jeans,Yet,She Is Stopping Herself Like This To Fart & Then Make This Look Of Embarrassment,With The First Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video Being The Sound That Comes From Her Butt?:

What Would I Have Heard About If In The Same Year That Someone Took These Pictures Of Her,She Entered A Princess Diana Look-A-Like Contest,Somewhere In The United States,With Her Body Looking The Way That It Looks In These Pictures & Also While Sporting The Exact Same Hairdo That She Is Sporting In These Pictures?

How Easy Would It Be For Her To Fit Into Those Jeans,If She Puts On A Pair Of Pantyhose,That Goes All The Way Up To Her Belly,Before She Puts On Those Jeans?

My Guess,Just So You Know,Is That If She Puts On A Pair Of Pantyhose,That Goes All The Way Up To Her Belly,Before She Puts On Those Jeans,Then When She Puts On Those Jeans,She Will Easily Be Able To Pull Them All The Way Up,Like If Nothing Is Blocking Them.
I Apologize For Posting About This Stuff Again,However,There Is Just 1 Last Message That I Would Like To Present To You About All Of This Stuff For,At Least,A While.

Please Answer All Of This Stuff In A Jolly Way.

When I Say A Jolly Way,I Mean A Nice Way & On An Additional Note,I Would Like To Wish All Of You A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 2:43pm

I Apologize For Posting About This Stuff Again,However,There Is Just 1 Last Message That I Would Like To Present To You About All Of This Stuff For,At Least,A While.

Please Answer All Of This Stuff In A Jolly Way.

When I Say A Jolly Way,I Mean A Nice Way & On An Additional Note,I Would Like To Wish All Of You A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 2:46pm
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic