Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Those Babbling Yogurt Bitches Are Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 1:50pm
DUDETTE DUDETTE DUDETTE!!!!!!!!!!

It's about HATING THE CHARACTERS (who are fictional up the wazoo!) not the women!

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

CHILL!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by CreamLady CreamLady wrote:

Just so you know.....I happen to think any type of hatred, dislike, or hostility towards women is an absolute sin.  Do you hate your mother?  Your sister?  Your aunt?  Your daughter?  Your wife?  Your girlfriend?  Maybe you say you don't hate women, but judging by your posts, you have some serious issues with us.  Don't you know that hatred of women is an absolute sin?  If you hate women, you hate alot of people.  However, hatred of men.....I don't see anything wrong with that at all, because men make alot of problems for the world.  But hating women is unforgiveable.  We still don't have a female president!!  Does that tell you anything?

You've got problems, SourCreamLady.  You sound like the Westboro Baptist Church.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

It's like tying their tongues to the bumper of my truck good!!!
It's like pouring concrete in their ears good!!
It's like putting their Maxi Pads on them adhesive side up good!!
It's like putting pickle juice in their damned Yogurt good!!!
It's like dropping a Mentos in their Diet Coke good!!
It's like farting and holding their head under the covers good!!!
It's like adding Ex-lax to the f**king Yogurt good!!!
It's like clipping a battery charger to their nipples good and cranking the dial!!
It's like using a cactus on them for a dildo good!!
It's like spreading their legs and watching the thermometer drop 60 degrees good!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Good one, WS!!

Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:00pm

Uh...how about "cutting a man's balls of and shoving them down his throat GOOD!!", or "us beating up our husbands to unrecognizable pulps GOOD!!", or better yet "chaning our men to the radiator by his dick GOOD!!"?!?!?!?!  Personally...I have no problem advocating severe and brutal violence against men, or even brutal misandry....but the kind of blatant misogyny and utter outright hatred of women and advocating any type of violence, or disrespect, against women is F*CKING UNCALLED FOR AND GOES AGAINST GOD!!!

Just so you know.....I happen to think any type of hatred, dislike, or hostility towards women is an absolute sin.  Do you hate your mother?  Your sister?  Your aunt?  Your daughter?  Your wife?  Your girlfriend?  Maybe you say you don't hate women, but judging by your posts, you have some serious issues with us.  Don't you know that hatred of women is an absolute sin?  If you hate women, you hate alot of people.  However, hatred of men.....I don't see anything wrong with that at all, because men make alot of problems for the world.  But hating women is unforgiveable.  We still don't have a female president!!  Does that tell you anything?

I seriously hope that you're joking, because otherwise you're making women look really bad!Unhappy
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

I finally paid attention to the one with the woman on the phone, talking about all the things she eats every day, with the husband looking in the fridge.

FIRST OF ALL, how NASAL can you be and still get hired?!  Yehnnnnnnsterday. EWWWWWWW.  Second, the way she talks to her husband is like she's talking to a naughty child.  She doesn't even make it sound like a question; it's more an accusation.

I love Yoplait; I hate their commercials.

I KNOW!!! She's the nasalest person I've ever heard in my life! I would walk all the way to wherever it is she lives and be her personal Henry Higgins! But instead of taking her to a ball afterwards I would probably rough her up a little bit. and then maybe some more.
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:15pm
What commercial is this thread about?

I don't think I've even taken a notice to it.
One man gathers what another man spills
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Fighting Fitzpatrick Fighting Fitzpatrick wrote:

Memo to the husband:
You can solve that problem.
You can:
A. Walk away from her.
B. Turn the other cheek by eating yogurt from one of Yoplait's rivals like Dannon.
C. Dump that six-pack of her yogurt on her head.
D. File claims for a divorce.
or...
E. Have some common sense and show that you are the man of the house!

I blame all Yoplait ads on Hillary Clinton,Nancy Pelosi and Michelle Obama,the Three Stooges of the 21st Century...

I'm guessing this is the guy who drove JR over the edge, and I'm not yet through the first page.
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:20pm

I really hopw you're making fun of yourself here. If you are, then fantastic. You're doing a wonderful job.
But if you're serious, just.......wow. I can't even create words to tell you off, that's how mad I am. All I can suggest is that you look up "hypocrite".
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by kat kat wrote:

Memo to the husband:
You can solve that problem.
You can:
A. Walk away from her.
B. Turn the other cheek by eating yogurt from one of Yoplait's rivals like Dannon.
C. Dump that six-pack of her yogurt on her head.
D. File claims for a divorce.
or...
E. Have some common sense and show that you are the man of the house!

I blame all Yoplait ads on Hillary Clinton,Nancy Pelosi and Michelle Obama,the Three Stooges of the 21st Century...

I'm guessing this is the guy who drove JR over the edge, and I'm not yet through the first page.

Oh damn I was wrong. Hmm. Oh well, this guy's still a douche.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:33pm
Damn!!!! This is getting confusing.

Who's fighting with who?

I think it's turning into a free-for-all.

It's about time we had one of those!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:37pm
Ya know, Jimbo, I'm starting to feel the same way. LOL
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:37pm

And just 3 more in the endless procession of women you'll never have sex with.

Q.) What do you call a woman who won't have sex with Fighting Fitzpatrick?

A.) A woman.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:37pm
Yeah!
Uhh, f**k you, Duracell!

Cool
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by yutolia yutolia wrote:

Ya know, Jimbo, I'm starting to feel the same way. LOL

ARE YOU TRYIN TO START SOMETHIN WITH ME???????? AngryAngry

Big%20smile

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Damn!!!! This is getting confusing.

Who's fighting with who?

I think it's turning into a free-for-all.

It's about time we had one of those!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there hasn't even been a full moon this week.

kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

And just 3 more in the endless procession of women you'll never have sex with.

Q.) What do you call a woman who won't have sex with Fighting Fitzpatrick?

A.) A woman.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOL
Fighting Fitzpatrick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fighting Fitzpatrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:04pm

Hey,I'm sorry I said what I said 'bout HRC,BHO's wife (Michelle Obama) and the 3 Stooges crack,but I did not like those Yoplait ads. I like women,but it's the ladies from the Yoplait yogurt ad I do not like.

Oh by the way...

The Trix Rabbit sneaking up to take the Yoplait Yogurt away from those girls...that's 'Box Tops For Education' good!

Sales of Yoplait yogurt plummeting to a new low because of those girls from their commercial...that's 'Dannon Is Yogurt' good!
This November,I'm voting for Phoenix Suns forward Pat Burke for president,West Virginia center Jamie Smalligan for vice president and Greg Fitzsimmons for leader of the free world!
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:24pm

Egads, Jimbo...nice signature.

I have 168 characters remaining.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:39pm
Sweet Mother Of Pearl - I knock off 2 hours early, lose power, get back online and WOAH! All hell breaks loose.

I blame the heat. SLAP! Take that, humidity!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:41pm

Hey,I'm sorry I said what I said 'bout HRC,BHO's wife (Michelle Obama) and the 3 Stooges crack,but I did not like those Yoplait ads. I like women,but it's the ladies from the Yoplait yogurt ad I do not like.

Oh by the way...

The Trix Rabbit sneaking up to take the Yoplait Yogurt away from those girls...that's 'Box Tops For Education' good!

Sales of Yoplait yogurt plummeting to a new low because of those girls from their commercial...that's 'Dannon Is Yogurt' good!

I suppose most of us can live and let live.

One thing though. You are supposed to put a space after a comma. Okay?
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Sweet Mother Of Pearl - I knock off 2 hours early, lose power, get back online and WOAH! All hell breaks loose.

I blame the heat. SLAP! Take that, humidity!

Hehehehe...you lost power.  LOL Though perhaps I shouldn't laugh.  We've been lucky for the past year or so, in terms of not losing power. 

The storms last night must have been gnarly.  I was watching Two And A Half Men last night, when the beloved weather alert things shudder their way across the screen, alerting us of "severe thunderstorms".

Three cheers for record highs!

I have 168 characters remaining.
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:51pm
As a card-carrying feminist, I've read a lot of stuff on CIH that could curl the hair braided in my armpits; however, NONE of it has been said by my friend, Wild Starchild.  To call him misogynistic is like calling me blasphemous.  You're barking up the wrong tree, mates.

Further, Fighting Fitzpatrick has been adult enough to back off of the Three Stooges joke (nyuck, nyuck, nyuck), so that issue has been retired. 

CreamLady, I welcome you to the madhouse, but you might want to check out St. Thomas Aquinas's Summa Theologica before you accuse someone of committing an "absolute" sin. 

Last of all, KUDOS to WS for the caveman/gecko line.  That was soil-the-Depends funny, dude.

Woof
Love endures all.
Fighting Fitzpatrick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fighting Fitzpatrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:53pm
Thank you very much, I will remember next time!
This November,I'm voting for Phoenix Suns forward Pat Burke for president,West Virginia center Jamie Smalligan for vice president and Greg Fitzsimmons for leader of the free world!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:53pm

Hey,I'm sorry I said what I said 'bout HRC,BHO's wife (Michelle Obama) and the 3 Stooges crack,but I did not like those Yoplait ads.

No problem.

I just get defensive when certain Democrats are attacked.

Especially Hillary who has gotten way more than her share of it over the years.

I tend to jump up & throw up the dukes, ya know?

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by NiteRaidah NiteRaidah wrote:

Egads, Jimbo...nice signature.

Thanks.

I need to do a little more Photoshopping on it, though.

Maybe reduce the size a tad....

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic