Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Those Babbling Yogurt Bitches Are Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Those Babbling Yogurt Bitches Are Back
    Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:08pm
Why, oh WHY does Yoplait torture us with those two babbling bitches ?  That commercial is back with a vengeance, at least in my area.  Cry Cry 
Sponsored Links

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 9:20pm
I initially missed the yogurt part..I thought you were talking about "The View".
BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 8:27pm
Only two 'YoBitches' now? The other ones must have had fatal 'it's "eating yogurt with your shoes off" good' orgasms!
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 1:15am
I finally paid attention to the one with the woman on the phone, talking about all the things she eats every day, with the husband looking in the fridge.

FIRST OF ALL, how NASAL can you be and still get hired?!  Yehnnnnnnsterday. EWWWWWWW.  Second, the way she talks to her husband is like she's talking to a naughty child.  She doesn't even make it sound like a question; it's more an accusation.

I love Yoplait; I hate their commercials.
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 7:09am
It like smashing out their f**king teeth with an axe handle good!!!!
Or ramming a cake mixer up their baby canal and switching it to high good!!!!
It like cutting them into small pieces and using them for fishbait good!!!!
Or dunking them in gasoline then hitting them in the jaw causing a spark good!!!!
It's like filling a tennis ball full of Hot Shot and tying it in their mouths good!!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
bamboo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bamboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 3:27pm
"Sweetie what are you doing?"
"I'm looking for some real food, bitch. Don't you buy turkey breast anymore?"
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by bamboo bamboo wrote:

"Sweetie what are you doing?"
"I'm looking for some real food, bitch. Don't you buy turkey breast anymore?"

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

I finally paid attention to the one with the woman on the phone, talking about all the things she eats every day, with the husband looking in the fridge.
I love Yoplait; I hate their commercials.
The babblers got HUSBANDS???!!! Never suspected, haven't seen evidence....
(and yes, we're also big Yoplait product (not commercials) fans)
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Fighting Fitzpatrick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fighting Fitzpatrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 5:05pm

Eating Dannon,Breyers or any other yogurt than Yoplait slapping those feminist losers hard in the face good!!!!!

Having the Danimals characters attack the Yoplait girls a great moment for people who hate those Yoplait ninktards good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This November,I'm voting for Phoenix Suns forward Pat Burke for president,West Virginia center Jamie Smalligan for vice president and Greg Fitzsimmons for leader of the free world!
Fighting Fitzpatrick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fighting Fitzpatrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 5:11pm
Memo to the husband:
You can solve that problem.
You can:
A. Walk away from her.
B. Turn the other cheek by eating yogurt from one of Yoplait's rivals like Dannon.
C. Dump that six-pack of her yogurt on her head.
D. File claims for a divorce.
or...
E. Have some common sense and show that you are the man of the house!

I blame all Yoplait ads on Hillary Clinton,Nancy Pelosi and Michelle Obama,the Three Stooges of the 21st Century...
This November,I'm voting for Phoenix Suns forward Pat Burke for president,West Virginia center Jamie Smalligan for vice president and Greg Fitzsimmons for leader of the free world!
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

Or dunking them in gasoline then hitting them in the jaw causing a spark good!!!!
It's like filling a tennis ball full of Hot Shot and tying it in their mouths good!!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

This is like "rolling on the floor laughing my ass off" good!
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Fighting Fitzpatrick Fighting Fitzpatrick wrote:

...or...

Pinch

...tapping foot, waiting for VioletLightning to show up (as I, myself, cannot come up with the words)....
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
J.R. View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 10:01pm

Eating Dannon,Breyers or any other yogurt than Yoplait slapping those feminist losers hard in the face good!!!!!

So, wait a second... you'll throw a gigantic fit over a scene in a movie where a child gets knocked unconscious.... but, advocating violence against adult women in a commercial is perfectly acceptable for you?
J.R. View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 10:03pm

You frighten me, seriously.

The violent, near murderous rage some people here harbor towards commercial actors is really REALLY disturbing.

/Really tired of all the overused, worn out, not-funny-anymore "It's like ____ good" gags/parodies, but that's another post.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 11:37pm

It's tears running down my cheeks, belly laughing good! LOLLOLLOL
The artist formerly known as Madawee

CreamLady View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreamLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 3:39am
Uh...how about "cutting a man's balls of and shoving them down his throat GOOD!!", or "us beating up our husbands to unrecognizable pulps GOOD!!", or better yet "chaning our men to the radiator by his dick GOOD!!"?!?!?!?!  Personally...I have no problem advocating severe and brutal violence against men, or even brutal misandry....but the kind of blatant misogyny and utter outright hatred of women and advocating any type of violence, or disrespect, against women is F*CKING UNCALLED FOR AND GOES AGAINST GOD!!!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:05am
WTF?
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:06am
Originally posted by CreamLady CreamLady wrote:

Uh...how about "cutting a man's balls of and shoving them down his throat GOOD!!", or "us beating up our husbands to unrecognizable pulps GOOD!!", or better yet "chaning our men to the radiator by his dick GOOD!!"?!?!?!?!  Personally...I have no problem advocating severe and brutal violence against men, or even brutal misandry....but the kind of blatant misogyny and utter outright hatred of women and advocating any type of violence, or disrespect, against women is F*CKING UNCALLED FOR AND GOES AGAINST GOD!!!

LOL if you are referring to me, or my post as woman hating, please understand, I don"t hate women at ALL!!! But I hate the HELL out of these women being on my TV!!! I wouldn't give a rat's ass if it were two dogs, or cats, sea turtles, or.....f**kin Smurfs!! LOL I'm just taking the fact that they are women, and they are in this commercial and having fun with it!!! Get mad if you want!! It's your prerogative.
So please, IF that is directed at me, I don't hate women at all, as a matter of fact I likes'em a bunch!! So trying to tag with me with that won't work.

It's like tying their tongues to the bumper of my truck good!!!
It's like pouring concrete in their ears good!!
It's like putting their Maxi Pads on them adhesive side up good!!
It's like putting pickle juice in their damned Yogurt good!!!
It's like dropping a Mentos in their Diet Coke good!!
It's like farting and holding their head under the covers good!!!
It's like adding Ex-lax to the f**king Yogurt good!!!
It's like clipping a battery charger to their nipples good and cranking the dial!!
It's like using a cactus on them for a dildo good!!
It's like spreading their legs and watching the thermometer drop 60 degrees good!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 6:16am

LoL....this is all just too much.  LOL 

Hootman..your little "WTF" really cracked me up.

ilikestupidadssoshutup-MrsHill   

BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 6:30am
OK...is 'the board of which we do not speak' sending 'agents of dissent' over here or something?
It seems there've been an awful lot of 'indignant' types who have never freaking posted here before today!
C'mon, 'critical newbies'!
violetlightning View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote violetlightning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 6:47am
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

...or...

Pinch

...tapping foot, waiting for VioletLightning to show up (as I, myself, cannot come up with the words)....

Some people just aren't worth reasoning with . . . plus I started a new job and have less time to spend on hopeless causes . . . I've seen this guy's posts, and in addition to his obnoxious habit of not using the space bar after a comma he's clearly got a ton of issues with women. All the reasoning and common sense in the world could not fix that. 
Mayor Quimby supports revolving-door prisons. Mayor Quimby even released Sideshow Bob, a man twice convicted of attempted murder. Can you trust a man like Mayor Quimby? Vote Sideshow Bob for Mayor.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 8:24am
Originally posted by violetlightning violetlightning wrote:

Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

...or...

Pinch

I've seen this guy's posts, and in addition to his obnoxious habit of not using the space bar after a comma he's clearly got a ton of issues with women. All the reasoning and common sense in the world could not fix that. 

Violet, you're cracking me up!  And I agree about the space after the commas.  Trying to read that gave me a headache.

Originally posted by violetlightning violetlightning wrote:

In particular I find violence directed specifically against parts of the female anatomy (especially the running theme of shoving things up parts of the female anatomy) really visceral and unnecessary. (I also object to Cream Lady's use of violence, but not being a guy myself I don't have the same reaction to them.)

I am having a bad reaction to the running theme you're referring to, Violet.  Thanks for bringing that up.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 10:55am
Vi,
Which part of my post said ANYTHING at all about, not hating women because I enjoy them sexually?? I never said that NOR did I imply that! You seem to be another one who likes to add color where it was a black and white issue. Look don't over think my comments. I'm the type who flat out says what I think and I don't mince my words. If I don't like something I'll just say it. I won't hem-haw around about it. You added that "sexually" thing to what I said, and you don't know me. Don't presume to know you have a bead on the way I think, or the ways I have fought for womens rights. You have absolutely no idea who you are talking to, what I have done, or what I am about. I am not saying this mean spirited, and I know that sometimes things don't come off very well in type because you can't hear emphasis and tone, all we have to work with are words. But please don't think I see women as sexual objects and that's all.

Now regarding the "up certain parts" comments. They were jokes!!! Plain and simple, nothing more. I said those things, BUT I WOULD NEVER THINK ABOUT CARRYING THEM OUT!!!! I am not a bastard guys. It is dark humor, that's all, directed at a series of dumb assed commercials that have LONG outlived their cleverness. These stupid ads are Stabbing myself in the f**king eardrums with an icepick BAD!!! Or tying my bedsheets around my freaking throat and jumping out the window bad!!! How about taking it in my ass by the Geico cavemen while the gecko plays wipe out on my forehead awful!!!!
See I can do it to myself as well. It's just a joke!! That's all!! I don't understand why you guys can't just take it as it is and leave it the hell alone. 

I see sh*t on this board nearly everyday that makes my freaking skin crawl, but I let it go out of respect for you guys opinions. But you don't have the ability to withhold criticism of something you know was a jab at annoying commercial personalities! My goodness folks, I've been around this board for a LOOOOOOng time. I am one who didn't post everyday because I thought a lot of you guys did a good enough job of ranting about ads I was gonna rant about. But when I do, I try to think stuff out and maybe even make you giggle a little, but lately some of you are too f**kin uptight, and it's really bringing the board down on the fun level. I mean sh*t, you post something that is supposed to be funny or outlandish, obviously a parody and some of you try to intellectualize the living hell out of every little thing, and it winds up in some philosophical debate. I mean damn, there is a place for that but does every post have come down to that.

Like for example, Violet we get the fact that you are a feminist. BUT, we get that almost every time your fingers go walking across your keyboard. And if that's your thing, then that's your thing, more power to ya, but sometimes we get a little tired of being preached at about how we mean ole men get up every morning to venture forth into the world to f**k women, and f**k them over, beat'em up, steal their food and leave them bloody and hungry on the cave floor!! UUGG!! ( AGAIN.....HUMOR) NOW I know you didn't say that, but when you guys get started, it's the way you make us feel. I have never treated a female like that, and never would!!  Guys just do dumb sh*t sometimes!! It ain't personal!! If you knew me, I mean really knew me, you'd love me to death cause I'm that guy who used to beat the sh*t outta guys for disrespecting females and calling them bitches and sluts, hoes and whores. I do that on this board about commercial personalities, not real people. And when I do it, it is humor. If you don't like that humor then fine, we have differing tastes, I'm not gonna rake you over the coals because you don't like the same stuff I like, and I'd appreciate the same consideration. I think it's awful the way a guy is able to screw anything that moves and he's seen as a stud, and if a woman enjoys herself she's seen as a slut. That's wrong, bad WRONG. I used to have more female friends than male, and I know a thing or two about women. I also know first hand what it's like to bury a fiancĂ©, and feel that huge gapping hole in your chest that feels like someone flew a Jumbo jet through!! Now 15 years later I'm married to a wonderful lady, and I have five kids, and it still hurt to have lost that fiancĂ©. So, like I said, IF you try to paint me as misogynistic then you are really reaching! I believe the woman is the greatest creature God ever made. They are soft, yet strong, gentle, yet fierce. The weaker sex yet powerful, small but majestic. and that comes from me, not some damned book. Again guys, I ask not to read too much into the stuff I say. I come from a group of folks who just laugh at stuff. Off color humor is my thing, and if it's not yours, I'm not going to apologize for it. My jokes here get laughs, and I know my audience, and I would kindly ask, that if you don't like something I say in jest, just ignore it.
CreamLady View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreamLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 11:51am

Just so you know.....I happen to think any type of hatred, dislike, or hostility towards women is an absolute sin.  Do you hate your mother?  Your sister?  Your aunt?  Your daughter?  Your wife?  Your girlfriend?  Maybe you say you don't hate women, but judging by your posts, you have some serious issues with us.  Don't you know that hatred of women is an absolute sin?  If you hate women, you hate alot of people.  However, hatred of men.....I don't see anything wrong with that at all, because men make alot of problems for the world.  But hating women is unforgiveable.  We still don't have a female president!!  Does that tell you anything?

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 12:53pm
I'll tell you I am not Barack Obama, so don't take it out on me Lady!!! I see your anger but I didn't do it. Maybe if Hilary had campaigned as hard from the beginning as she did in the end she'd be your nominee, but I'm not getting into that.

You know I see from your posts, YOU are the one with gender issues, not me. Just wanting to let YOU know, it's blatantly obvious. you no more read my last post than did the flea bitting my pug's ass right now!! I chose my words carefully and for you to ask me about hating my Mom, wife, daughter and aunt, just sends up signals to me that maybe you don't want to have a discussion where two side meet, and come to an understanding. You sound like you are pissed about the primary process and want to blame every man in the world for it. See it's things like that that makes guys cringe when  we hear the word feminists. This is Commercials I Hate, not I Hate Men. I'll not respond to you again, because it's a ridiculous arguement!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic