Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The REmax and NAR ads...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwilson1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The REmax and NAR ads...
    Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 9:31pm
I've been seeing a lot of these " Now is a GREAT time to buy a home" real estate ads. Of really?Of course none of the ads back up why this is so, especially given that people are going bankrupt left and right from buying more home then they could afford (stupid fools), and that RE in general is TANKING.

I guess I hate these ads because I live in California, where homes are stupidly overpriced. Even people like myself who makes a really good income still can't really imagine why I should spend 50%+ of my income on a stupid house.

These ads are simply made to instill fear in the hapless public. " Better buy now, or be priced out forever!" is what they're really saying. Screw these clowns. No, right now is the WORST time to buy a home, you idiots!
Sponsored Links

mutebuttoner View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutebuttoner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2008 at 1:46am
What they don't tell you is now's a crappy time to sell a house, and most people have to sell the one they already have before they could ever buy.

I also hate how they say REMAX agents "have the experience to get the job done in today's market." As if the Mortgage Companies gave a sh*t how experienced your Realtor was.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic