Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "The Ladder" Job Site - Seductive Ordinary Lookers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"The Ladder" Job Site - Seductive Ordinary Lookers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatyMcHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "The Ladder" Job Site - Seductive Ordinary Lookers
    Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 12:49am
I get a kick out of this one every time I see it but I am not sure why. It is so simple -- all these people who are probably very bright and competent slinking (awkwardly) toward the camera, with the theme of "we'll make you attractive to the best employers." Sorry I don't know how to find and post video of the ad.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 2:02pm
I think it's kinda good, too.  Some people here hate it, as there's a thread w video in the "Commercials you hate" section.

HatyMcHater View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatyMcHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 5:09pm
Thanks, Thor, I did a search but I guess my singular "ladder" didn't match up with "ladders."
Carly Corday View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carly Corday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 5:55pm
I get a kick out of this one too, but now that I've heard the sound a couple of times, I have to watch it on mute. It's just so much better than the old Ladders commercials, esp. the herding of the office chairs out on the Serengeti.
"Turn up the crazy and tear off the knob!"
—Stephen Colbert to Fox News whack-job Glenn Beck (Indian name "Paints with Poop")
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic