Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 27>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 2:51am
Sponsored Links

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I'll be damned! Another new Geico commercial! Angry

Just saw this, first new one I personally say in weeks....I've been seeing nothing but the "Best Of" (old ads) at the time they aired...some, I stress...SOME, were ok.

But damn today in this dumbed down World, it fits --- these new Geico ads are just getting more and more stupid with each new ad!! 
Plus this goofball reminds me of Richard Simmons. Disturbing.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 5:26pm
OK!  Geico has gone too far!!  How dare they take my 'It sure is quiet in here' song and turn it into a friggin wedding commercial.  Grrrr! Let me tell you something!  Good dogs don't, but 'I do'!  Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Just saw this, first new one I personally say in weeks....I've been seeing nothing but the "Best Of" (old ads) at the time they aired...some, I stress...SOME, were ok.

But damn today in this dumbed down World, it fits --- these new Geico ads are just getting more and more stupid with each new ad!! 
It reminds me of this funny clip of a promo I've been seeing...Edward Scissorhands!  LOL  Wait for it!

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:33am
Here I Go Again, the same song used a couple times for Walmart's Back to School ads. Now Geico botches it for an insurance ad. Another song that will be forever associated for stupid commercials.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 5:47pm

OK!  Geico has gone too far!!  How dare they take my 'It sure is quiet in here' song and turn it into a friggin wedding commercial.  Grrrr! Let me tell you something!  Good dogs don't, but 'I do'!  Angry

I can't help but see a shocking similarity between these two commercials. Damn you Progressive for making light of hitting ANYTHING while riding a motorcycle. I hit a dog at only about 30 MPH, some serious road rash on my elbows and knees.  It bent the forks and killed the dog.
A pick-up truck creamed me after running a red light later that summer, lost 3 qts of blood.

There's nothing funny about this, Progressive! Angry  Riding in the rain feels like getting peppered by a BB gun.

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 6:37pm
I came home from night classes last night, and what did I see during Grey's Anatomy? 'UH-OH! GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS...GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!?' MUTE!! Fk off with that camel s**t, Geico. I can't believe people actually like that commercial, and I'm happy to mute it every time it comes on television.
Wednesday night I muted the squealing Maxwell before the suited guy finished his spiel. Aargh!
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 9:16pm
More insane geico sh*t!...

As of now...Geico is "The Simpsons of commercials"! They'll never stop making these dumb-ass commercials because all they do is make money!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 5:59pm
Their Best Of commercials are still running...
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 1:42am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Their Best Of commercials are still running...
I'll take these moldy oldies, even the caveman on the moving sidewalk with that weird Sweedish wimpy song over the ones today like Grandpa Flight of the Bumble Bee and the Nerdy white guy with that 70's Afro playing Japanese chef. This guy with that hairdo looks like he's a charter member on the "registry."
I approve this message.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 7:38am
I would just like to take a moment to thank Geico for delivering this steaming pile of BS to my home! Angry

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

I was gonna start a thread about this one but figured I best check first.

Been seeing it around here for a good couple of weeks or so.

I don't usually hate Geico ads that bad, even enough to comment on them, but this crap is truly stupid.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 5:26pm
"Homeowners and Condo insurance?"  What?  My renters insurance won't cover 'Acts of stupidity in the kitchen'? And, what Condo or home has a sprinkler system?  I'll stick with a smoke detector and avoid that unnecessary water damage.  Freaking Geico sucks donkey dicks!  The best of...All of the insurance companies at wasting your policy holders money!  Angry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 8:29pm
Who makes up these Geico ads? 8th graders? The 'grilling' commercial is just as stupid as the other 5 or 10 they have out right now (minus the Squirrel). What the fk does an idiot juggling kitchen utensils have to do with car insurance? Never use this company as long as I live.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 5:45pm
I found it a little amusing and ironic that there is an episode of Law & Order SUV talking about 'mixed couples'.  I have no problem with it, do what you gotta do.  Why do the adholes seem to single out these couples and use them for profit?

Sling TV Spot, Positions Featuring Dr. Ruth - Screenshot 5

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 5:27am
THE FK DOES ICE CREAM HAVE TO DO WITH CAR INSURANCE?!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 4:16pm
Leave it to Geico to <insert> it's freaking gecko into such a sacred event as the NCAA tournament.  The lizard with the fake accent needs to die!  NOW!  How dare they? An obscene marketing budget and profits to match.
And WTF is wrong with the people who post this stuff for iSpot?

NCCA Basketball Game

Hello!

Break/brake?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:58pm
So?  The little lizard is hanging out in a diner?  I love the black woman's attitude!  She should just crush the annoying little f**k with the girth of her presence!

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 9:53pm

So?  The little lizard is hanging out in a diner?  I love the black woman's attitude!  She should just crush the annoying little f**k with the girth of her presence!

Thanks for almost making me have a bodily fluid malfunction from laughing. Regarding the sister in the greasy spoon diner and this kitty hovering down that fake accented lizard. You're learning my sense of humor! As the Brits say, Spot On Ducky! Imagine, the lizard croaking because "Precious" snuffed him out between blue plate specials. And the lizard appearing during March Madness? They deserve each other. MM is overrated, overblown, wtfc. I'm waiting for the government workers lobbying for another paid holiday vacation courtesy of us the taxpayers for March Madness. While on March Madness, how about Lesbian Flo (not that there's anything wrong with that) start running on the b ball court dressed in her butch white outfit and that effete friend of hers get his back end workout in the boy's locker room.
I approve this message.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 10:46pm
I hope that they do a March Madness advert where that sorry, sorry prick of a gecko gets flattened by an errant basketball. Even better if they show pink and grey shit oozing out between the basketball and the (remains of the) gecko. Now THAT'S a commercial that I wouldn't hate! LOL

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

While on March Madness, how about Lesbian Flo (not that there's anything wrong with that) start running on the b ball court dressed in her butch white outfit and that effete friend of hers get his back end workout in the boy's locker room.
Yeah, that lipstick lezzy (over)Flo ought to be nocked down a peg or two or three as well.
Perhaps not with the same violence as that stupid sodding gecko because she *IS* a real person, but taken down a few notches nonetheless.

Perfect fodder for my, "The Ultimate Anti-Hero" website, hahaha!!! LOL

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 3:25am
Ok, the phoney-bologna fake "battle" is on:

ROUND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR: THAT GODDAMN SODDING LIPSTICK LESBIAN (OVER)FLO VS. THAT DUMB STUPID GEICO GECKO 

This match shall take place on the set of the Progressive insurance commercial. The set is equipped with the kind of things you might expect: boom microphones on long poles, large video cameras on wheeled dollies, portable carpeted walls on casters, thousands of watts of hot light bulbs, a utility closet with numerous cans of white paint, and assorted & sundry stage props appropriate for a Progressive Insurance ad. Also present is that roller skating disco prick with the ghetto blaster on his shoulder. The employee's can i outfitted with a Kohler K-4917-0 14-3/4" vitreous wall-mounted porcelain urinal with a Sloan spud valve, a black Kohler Rialto one-piece toilet, a Cormatic brand toilet paper dispenser with Scott brand toilet paper in it (the dispenser has the phrase, "DO NOT EXCEED 3,250RPM" very neatly written on it with black magic marker), an extremely stinky soured string mop in a filthy plastic pale (with fucking gross dark brownish-grey mop water still in it), and a metal swing-top wastepaperbasket. 

Additionally, the parking lot has a number of automobiles parked in it, including a dark maroon 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan, a piss-yellow 1992 Ford F-150 pickup truck mising its rear bumper, a urine-yellow 2014 Kia Soul, and a 1970 Ford Maverick sporting a dull baby poop brown paint finish. 

The contestants do not necessarily have to ***USE*** everything here, but they are at their disposal if needed -- or if desired. 

That goddamn sodding lipstick lezzy (Over)Flo takes first blood here because she's on home soil. 
She starts off by chasing the stupid dumb Geico Gecko into the office and tries to cram a ream of typewriter paper down its choaking throat. This tactic fails miserably however because she used too much fucking paper and the pile of paper was far too large to fit in the damn lizard's mouth! 

That sodding Geico Gecko escapes the office and climbs the lighting rack. Once that lipstick lesbian is almost directly underneath, the gecko starts unscrewing those hot light bulbs with a rag that maintenence left up there. It then starts lobbing those hot fuckers at Flo. 

POW! {tinklePOW! {tinklePOW! {tinkle} go the hot bulbs as they impact the floor all around Flo. Most of them miss their mark, but one of them does blow up in her neatly-coiffed hair!
A series of choise toilet words issues from Flo's mouth as she starts plucking shards of hot glass out of her hair and throwing them willy-nilly. Who knew that Flo could curse like a saylor? 

Now Flo is seriously piddled-off; she runs over to Camera D, grabs a pail of metallic sodium pellets and starts lobbing those fuckers at the Gecko. WHIZ!{CLANK!WHIZ! {CLANK!WHIZ! {CLANK!} go the sodium pellets as most of them whiz by the sodding little green peckerhead. But wait! One of those last ones went right in the Gecko's mouth! As most of us know from high school chemistry, sodium and water (from the saliva in the Gecko's mouth) seldom play well together! 

The Gecko bursts into flame and falls right on Flo's head! She used so much goddamn hairspray that morning that her head catches fire!!! 

They both pass micturition (wee-wee) and defecation (poo-poo) as they die, and rather rapidly become fish food (ashes). 

THE WINNER ROUND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR: MUTUAL ANNIHILATION!

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 9:01pm
Last night I was hit with the full boatload of Geico ads.

The Gecko's 'yard sale.'
'Pass the ball!'
The Hibachi Grilling ad with the idiot juggling kitchen utensils.
The motherload of 'ice cream' WTF does that have to do with car insurance? Anything? (crickets)
Lobster in the hot tub.

DIE GEICO!
Sunny View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 3:37am
No hate here,  but just had to chime in and say I'm not a fan of the gecko, but really love the one with the lady who screams "Pie!"  She's hilarious.
I also like the caveman.   
The lobster in the hot tub is growing on me.   "And being boiled alive!"  
The camel "Humpday" I like as well.
I love the free range chicken one, and the pothole also. A friend and I had the pothole voice imitation down pat when that was out, and it became a sound bite inside joke.
A number of other Geico commercials I can live without.  Not big on the gecko although it's a good thing it keeps animators employed. 

edit--
just found this with info on the diner waitress actress:
https://2paragraphs.com/2019/03/who-is-waitress-screaming-pie-in-gecko-diner-geico-commercial/
SweaterRock View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweaterRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 2:46am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

THE FK DOES ICE CREAM HAVE TO DO WITH CAR INSURANCE?!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

Maybe it's the germaphobe in me, but I really cannot deal with this one.  How dare they eat that ice cream straight out of those dirty hands?!?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 27>
  Share Topic