Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:47pm
Sponsored Links

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:05pm
Stupid commercial meets stupid movie
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:57pm
Just saw that one. More GIECO idiocy.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

Stupid commercial meets stupid movie

I see no reason for a sequel other than the cash cow of merchandising! And boy, there is a LOT of merchandising! Unfortunately I've fallen for it too. I just had to get a bright green car called "Quicksand" from the Hot Wheels series.

I had to get it for the color nothing else. Bright green has been one of my favorite colors ever since I saw it on that 1971 Charger with the cool stripe in the original Gone In 60 Seconds back in early 2001. I now have a 1/64 replica of that car today!

I'm also gonna make it my mission to get the Milano 1/64 diecast model not because of the movie. But because of the color and design. I saw the original movie back in 2014 it was a fantastic movie, but I wouldn't put it to my top 10.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 1:13am
Color = "Green Go"?

MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:01pm
With Geico sponsoring a movie...I may subscribe to YouTube Red! That's the only way I can watch commercials on Roku without being forced to watch dumbass commercials!

I hate that too because it's like this..."You don't want commercials? f**k You, Pay Us"!

What next...Geico: The Movie?
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:15pm
It should be against the law! The vomit these companies spew into our living rooms everyday!
Geico sucks donkey dicks!! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic