Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Dead Zone - Random thoughts and ramblings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 909192
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:45pm
Why would anyone live in an earthquake-prone area?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 9:05pm
Why would anyone live in a flood prone area?

Or a tornado prone area?

Or a hurricane prone area?

Or a blizzard prone area?

Or a wildfire prone area?

Or a mudslide prone area?

Just about every area of the country is prone to one kind of natural disaster or another.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 9:29pm
No no no...you're just trying to justify the existence of the roaming free mentally-unstable who flock to their natural boundaries and limits.
Please don't group the rest of us in that bucket until your middle name is Jeezus. or you show me your driver's license which proves you are his daddy, who rests on the seventh day.
Wacko
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

No no no...you're just trying to justify the existence of the roaming free mentally-unstable who flock to their natural boundaries and limits.
Please don't group the rest of us in that bucket until your middle name is Jeezus. or you show me your driver's license which proves you are his daddy, who rests on the seventh day.

Wacko

No problem...

...any other requests...

...my son?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Wacko

No problem...

...any other requests...

...my son?
LOLThat is simply PRICELESS!
Image result for excited little girl photo<<<---Not PaW, but just as excited!LOL

LOLClapWink
I BELIEVE you! Now can we please go to this park where we can all watch you 'Walk On Water'?
PleaseOhPleaseOhPlease???!!!
These Chinese tourists sparked a safety alert after standing on a rusty metal raft feeding meat to CROCODILES.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 44 minutes ago at 8:45pm
Just finished "mowing" the lawn. I put mowing in quotation marks because I don't actually mow it in the traditional sense, i.e. using a regular lawn mower.

I do the entire (front) yard with a Stihl electric string trimmer just like this one (but with the orange guard plate removed).

If I really hurry, I can do the entire front lawn in about the same amount of time as if I was using the mower. But I usually just take my time. Makes the whole thing more enjoyable, if cutting your grass can be enjoyable.

Besides, I hate pushing a lawn mower anyway. Hurts my lower back and it's a lot more physically strenuous all the way around.

I haven't used my gas mower in a couple of years now.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 909192
  Share Topic