Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 1:04pm
08-31-13 {or "2013 31 Aug.", or even "Aug. 31, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my adorable little fuzzbomb Nikki's web page to add a pair of photos, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A faded, tattered old gay pride flag flapping in the breeze at Volunteer Park in Seattle? A rusty old coffee can used as an outdoor buttcan? A large plastic bowl, partially melted because some bungsnoipe put it in the bottom rack of the douchewasher? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is one of the photos of Nikki that I added to one of her web pages.

And the following is my "Foto del Día".

A few days ago, a friend of mine was shopping at Wall-Mart when he was attacked by that stupid distended yellow talking pusbladder they have on their TV commercials. In disbelief that the yellow smiley was actually going around in a Zorro costume, knocking $H!7 over, and madly slashing at price signs, my friend grabbed a tennis racket out of Sporting Goods and whacked that smiley good! It let out a slight squeaky noise, and quietly rolled into the Pet Care products section.

After it crawled away and died in a plastic cat toliet (cat box), I ran to Kitchenwares, grabbed a slotted spatula and scooped the cat box.

I went into the employee's can and dumped the dead Smiley into the toliet bowl,
flushed, and crammed it down with the toilet brush just to be on the safe side.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.
I may also fly my P-180 Avanti R/C Airplane and my Air Pigs X-Twin R/C Airplane later this morning -- if it isn't too hot and/or windy that is.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 1:25pm
09-01-13 {or "2013 01 Sep.", or even "Sep. 01, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my "Stray Cats" web page to add a pair of photos, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? A lawn chaise just crawling with hundreds of cicadas and/or grasshoppers? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, FOUR actually because they sorta go with one another!!! 

This is one of the photos of Spooky (one of the strays) that I added to the web page I made for the neighbourhood strays.

And these are my "Fotos del Día".

A quartet of "big old jet airliners" carrying people too far away {Steve Miller Band reference here} taken in early-August 2012.
I call the lowermost one, "The Pepsy Jet"...note if you will the intentional misspelling of the word, "Pepsi" here. That's because what looks like the Pepsi graphic on the tailfin is a bit "twisted" -- so I "twisted" the word Pepsi by changing a letter.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.
I may also fly my P-180 Avanti R/C Airplane and my Air Pigs X-Twin R/C Airplane later this morning -- if it isn't too hot and/or windy that is.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 1:40pm
Labour Day U.S. (09-02-13) {or "2013 02 Sep.", or even "Sep. 02, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first two concern my having added an audio (sound) file to my Guillows Tuffoam™ P180 Avanti "Park Flyer" Airplane and Estes Flightmaster ROG R/C Airplane web pages that audibly demonstrates how the word, "fuselage" should ***NOT*** be pronounced, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A TP'd house on Halloween that somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher papered with multiple rolls of Charmin® brand Ultra-Soft bungwipe (with butt pillows)? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because some total wastoid dropped the asinine thing on the floor while smoking it? A dead cricket with its tweeter sawn off because some butt dumpling saw the Beavis and Butt-Head® episode, "Lawn and Garden" with the 'Insect Court' sequence in it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, TWO actually because they go with one another!!! 

This is my Guillows Tuffoam™ P180 Avanti "Park Flyer" Airplane.

This is my Estes Flightmaster ROG R/C Airplane.

Some type of insect (looks like a species of beetle) on the armrest of my Pride® Celebrity X3 scooter.
I felt something light on my left arm on the way home from flying a couple of my R/C aircraft, so I gently (but blindly) swiped it away; this is very probably what it was.
Photograph taken at 10:33am PDT on 08-10-12 (or "10 Aug. 2012" or even "Aug. 10, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer).

HAPPY
LABOUR

DAY!!!
to all out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 1:12pm
09-03-13 {or "2013 03 Sep.", or even "Sep. 03, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding solitare update to my website today...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with pee because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent uranator? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my "Foto del Día".

The inappropriately-named "Undre Arms" apartment complex was "discovered" on 11th Ave. just east of downtown Seattle sometime in mid-2002.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 1:15pm
09-04-13 {or "2013 04 Sep.", or even "Sep. 04, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is a new informational web page for the Radio Shack PRO-51 Mobile Direct-Entry Scanner/Weather Radio, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with pee because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent urinal? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my PRO-51 Mobile Direct-Entry Scanner/Weather Radio.

And this is my "Foto del Día".

This is the character "Urine Trouble" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 1:21pm
09-05-13 {or "2013 05 Sep.", or even "Sep. 05, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is a new web page asking for the donation of a computer monitor (to replace the one that was struck by lightning & subsequently damaged) and a legacy Gateway 2000 computer (which was also struck by & destroyed by lightning) -- the computer hosts my beam cross-sectional analyser (a $10,000.00 instrument used to characterise the beam qualities of flashlights and small-frame lasers), and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage? A motorcycle in a parking space at the local Fred Meyers with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

The bathroom is your classroom!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 1:12pm
09-06-13 {or "2013 06 Sep.", or even "Sep. 06, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding cingular update to my website today...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A flooded toilet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Tame that wild toilet, boy!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 3:48pm
School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 5:00am
Whistle while you work
Hitler was a jerk
Mussolini broke his wienie
Now it doesn't work.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:28pm
09-07-13 {or "2013 07 Sep.", or even "Sep. 07, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my RCA 4GB MP3 Player's web page to explain how uploaded data (songs, videos, .TXT files, etc.) do not have to be simply dumped into one place; that they may be sorted into subdirectories ala DOS, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with pee because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent urinal? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my RCA 4GB MP3 Player.

Damn that boy is good -- good at karate-chopping the contents of his bathroom into two anyway!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 1:20pm
09-08-13 {or "2013 08 Sep.", or even "Sep. 08, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have a sextet of (six) updates to my website today...the first five concern my having performed multiple repeat spectrographic analyses of the LEDs in the GP-4L Radio/Flashlight, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with pee because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent urinal? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my GP-4L Radio/Flashlight.

Think you can find a smaller place to go surfing, bub? 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 1:33pm
09-09-13 {or "2013 09 Sep.", or even "Sep. 09, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first two concern my having added a spectrographic data file (a tab-delimited text file that can be read by a spreadsheet program such as Excel -- not a graphic) of the LED in the Nu-Flare Rebel 90 6-Watt 210 Lumen Flashlight, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A barn roof with this huge jagged hole in it because an F2 tornado briefly touched down there? A corroded rusty old shopping basket (with the stereotypical bad wheel of course!) that's been in the weeds behind the Fred Meyers in Juneau AK. USA since it was constructed over thirty years ago because some bunghole thought that he'd be cute and "hide" it there? A Bic® brand disposable cigarrette lighter that's all melted because some crack smoking wastoid left it out in the sun until it exploded? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Nu-Flare Rebel 90 6-Watt 210 Lumen Flashlight.

Hey!!! You'll crack your noggin open -- and maybe even bust your arms!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 1:21pm
09-10-13 {or "2013 10 Sep.", or even "Sep. 10, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added three beam photographs (yes, of the actual beam -- not beam terminus!) photographs of my "White Light" (RGB) 400mW Laser, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage? A motorcycle in a parking space at the local Fred Meyers with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my "White Light" (RGB) 400mW Laser.

The waxing crescent moon as seen from my home in Federal Way WA. USA.
Photograph was taken on 09-09-13 at 8:07pm PDT.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 12:54pm
12th Anniv. of the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks (09-11-13) {or "2013 11 Sep.", or even "Sep. 11, Twenty Stick-Milk-Cans" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added a photograph of the beam of my "White Light" (RGB) 400mW Laser outdoors in fog from the early morning of 09-09-13 and performing another power output analysis of it, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A faded, tattered old gay pride flag flapping in the breeze at Volunteer Park in Seattle? A rusty old coffee can used as an outdoor buttcan? A large plastic bowl, partially melted because some bungsnoipe put it in the bottom rack of the douchewasherNO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, THREE actually because they belong with one another!!! 

This is my "White Light" (RGB) 400mW Laser.

This is the photo that I took of its beam in fog.

(Top two): This is US flag hung from two ladder trucks during the 2002 "9-11" memorial in Seattle WA. USA.
This was taken at the 9-11 memorial at the Seattle Center; some dillhole stole my wallet during this while I was pinning something to a memorial to a fallen fireman -- what a buttsnoipe!!! 

(Bottom):A memorial to the 9-11 anniversary.
My mother in Alaska made this out of beads using a graphic I had made and subsequently emailed to her.
This is the practise piece; she made another for the 9-11 Memorial Quilt.

Never forget the brave firefighters & police officers who gave their lives, the thousands of victims in the World Trade Center towers, or the passengers on the four lost flights.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 12:44pm
09-12-13 {or "2013 12 Sep.", or even "Sep. 12, Twenty Stick-Milk-Cans" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but five bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quintet of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added a link to TerraLUX Illumination to my LED Links web page, the next three concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the LED in the Garrity Aluminum LED Flashlight, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? A lawn chaise just crawling with hundreds of cicadas and/or grasshoppers? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Garrity Aluminum LED Flashlight.

A football player dropping a fudge bunny into his football helmut!!!
Guess he either doesn't know what the toilet is used for or Docta Clogga has made an unwelcome visit to that locker room!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 1:25pm
09-13-13 {or "2013 13 Sep.", or even "Sep. 13, Twenty Stick-Nockers" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added a link to BeamQ on my "Laser Links" web page, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the Mysterious Red Laser Pointer (2), and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with its head cut clean off its shoulders by kids hucking snowballs at it? A metal garbage can flattened and lying in the road -- flattened because the dust lorry (garbage truck) ran over it when the dustman (garbage man) just wasn't paying attention? A pot of blackened, slimey, burned oatmeal? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Mysterious Red Laser Pointer (2.

This is the character "Spongebob Toiletpants" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 1:27pm
09-14-13 {or "2013 14 Sep.", or even "Sep. 14, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first two concern my having performed spectroscopy of the Green LED Finger Ring Flashlight so that I could obtain a data file (a .TXT file in tab-delimited format that can be directly read by a spreadsheet program like Excel), the third is a minor update to my, "THE LED (AND LASER) MUSEUM NEEDS A REPLACEMENT MONITOR ***AND*** A USED WIN 98-CAPABLE COMPUTER" web page to show the fact that my mother's computer was also destroyed by the lightning strike that took out two of mine, and the fourth is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A flooded toilet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Green LED Finger Ring Flashlight.

This is the character "Urine Trouble" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 12:39pm
My birthday (09-15-13) {or "2013 15 Sep.", or even "Sep. 15, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having performed spectroscopy of the Wicked Lasers Sonar Blu-ray Portable Laser so that I could obtain a data file (a .TXT file in tab-delimited format that can be directly read by a spreadsheet program like Excel), the second is an update to the Corona Destroyer's eval. to add the same data file, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Neptune's moon Triton taken by the Cassini space probe that clearly shows a Borg cube in Triton's tenuous nitrogen atmosphere? An Olympic-sized swimming pool literally crawling with tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the pool's owner (somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher) never once bothered to put chlorine in it, drain it & douche it out with Chlorox, or even put a cover on the asinine thing for Pete sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a baby rhino in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rhinocerous is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Wicked Lasers Sonar Blu-ray Portable Laser.

LED Light
This is my Corona Destroyer.

It's your sysop's...er...uh...WEBMASTER'S 49th birthday today, so what better to have as my "Fotos del Día" than birthday cakes.

(Top): A rainbow birthday cake; it's no big secret that I'm a "homosexicle" (from the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry") and the rainbow typically symbolises gay pride.

(Bottom): A little squeaky mouse runs up the clock. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I LIVE IN A TREE!
I LOOK LIKE A POTATO!
ALL COVERED WITH 
PEE!!!*

* Back in the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s, my pseudonym (handle) on dial-up and telnet BBSs was URINE POTATO for a great number of these systems that I was a member of. 
I forgot exactly how I chose this handle; it was one of two ways...

1: A demo tape by a rock group who's name I have since forgotten had a song called, "Urine Potato" on it (this was in 1987).

2: 
I picked this handle by simply stringing two random words together: I could have just as easily been known as Bathtub Vitamin, Broccoli Aspirin, Killing Box, Fish Bulb, Carrot Micturition, Chainsaw Enema, Sweat Pea, Glove World, Coffee Soil, Homosexual Fungus, Douche Kitty, Tegretol Cirrus, Eyeball Toliet, etc.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:37pm
09-16-13 {or "2013 16 Sep.", or even "Sep. 16, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first three concern my having performed spectroscopy of the SureFire KL2 LED Bezel, and the fourth is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A flooded toilet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my SureFire KL2 LED Bezel (attached to a SureFire M3 flashlight body).

From Iron Jaw Aaron's parody pages...this big gigantic fat cow squished his poor, helpless, defenseless, innocent toilet flat & killed it -- note the toilet "angel" with the wings! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 1:14pm
09-17-13 {or "2013 17 Sep.", or even "Sep. 17, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first two concern my having performed spectroscopy of the 5-Function 445nm Blue Laser Pen, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? An astrophotograph of the Horsehead Nebula taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows a large Borg Unicomplex located between the Flame Nebula and the Horsehead Nebula? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 5-Function 445nm Blue Laser Pen.

This is the character "In Between Gene" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 2:14pm
09-18-13 {or "2013 18 Sep.", or even "Sep. 18, Twenty Stick-Nockers" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having performed spectroscopy of the Wicked Lasers S3 Spyder Arctic G2 445nm Blue Laser (3) W/SmartSwitch™ v2.0 so that I could obtain a data file (a .TXT file in tab-delimited format that can be directly read by a spreadsheet program like Excel), the next concerns my having performed spectroscopy of the Wicked Lasers S3 Spyder Arctic G2 445nm Blue Laser (3) in order to obtain the same type of file, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A TP'd house on Halloween that somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher papered with multiple rolls of Charmin® brand Ultra-Soft bungwipe (with butt pillows)? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because some total wastoid dropped the asinine thing on the floor while smoking it? A dead cricket with its tweeter sawn off because some butt dumpling saw the Beavis and Butt-Head® episode, "Lawn and Garden" with the 'Insect Court' sequence in it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Wicked Lasers S3 Spyder Arctic G2 445nm Blue Laser (3) W/SmartSwitch™ v2.0.

This is my Wicked Lasers S3 Spyder Arctic G2 445nm Blue Laser (2).

And the following are my "Fotos del Día".

A funeral for a flashlight?
You betchya!!! Conducted in a way only the curator of The LED (and Laser) Museum could of course!!! 
This mock funeral was held for the Starlite 128 flashlight that I received in 2000 or 2001.

A memorial service was held for the Starlite 128 this evening at the First Church of Flashlightology.
The tiny chapel was packed with friends of the family offering their condolences.

Grieving family members of the slain flashlight spend a moment in silent prayer at the casket.

Friends & family weeping silently at toiletside as the casket is lowered.

The family has requested that donations of batteries
be made to the charity case of your choice in leiu of flowers.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 1:23pm
Becki Boston said {and I quote}:
Craig, thanks for inviting me to Google+. What is it and how do I get to it? Sound like a bimbo don't I? I have good news. Harley's blood test came back and he's still in the normal ranges! His doc says if his next 2 tests are still in the normal ranges he can go 6 months for tests! Some how I injured my left shoulder and collar bone. I can barely type or hold anything. See my doc on Fri.

Good morning Becki,

I joined Google+ a few days ago because a thing popped up on my Gmail (Google webmail) page; I was not aware that Google+ was going to send out invites to everybody on my contact list. I believe that you may safely ignore the invitation and move it to your email's "garbage" subdirectory (folder).

That's absolutely ***FANTASTIC***news about Harley!!! 
You go Harley!!! 

I'm sorry to hear that you banged up your shoulder and collarbone -- perhaps if enough of us prayed to whatever diety we believe in, you'll get better sooner!!!

--Craig

09-19-13 {or "2013 19 Sep.", or even "Sep. 19, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first two concern my having performed spectroscopy of the Wicked Lasers "Krypton" Green DPSS Portable Laser so that I could obtain a data file (a .TXT file in tab-delimited format that can be directly read by a spreadsheet program like Excel) and add a graphic chart that shows the NIR (near-infrared) laser line from the pump diode, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A TP'd house on Halloween that somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher papered with multiple rolls of Charmin® brand Ultra-Soft bungwipe (with butt pillows)? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because some total wastoid dropped the asinine thing on the floor while smoking it? A dead cricket with its tweeter sawn off because some butt dumpling saw the Beavis and Butt-Head® episode, "Lawn and Garden" with the 'Insect Court' sequence in it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Wicked Lasers "Krypton" Green DPSS Portable Laser.

{Top}: A busted toilet seat in a dustbin (garbage can).
Seen at a bar just east of downtown Seattle in mid-1999.
Note the inhaler next to the used package of smokes. 

{Bottom}: A busted toilet seat, still affixed to the water closet itself.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 6:34pm
Well I was drivin' down I-95 the other night.
Somebody nearly cut me right off the road.
I decided it wasn't gonna do any good to get mad.
So I wrote a song about him instead.
It goes like this...

Were you born an asshole?
Or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'cause you're an asshole tonight.

Yes you're an A S S H O L E...
And don't you try to blame it on me.
You deserve all the credit.
You're an asshole tonight.

You were an asshole yesterday.
You're an asshole tonight.
And I've got a feelin'
you'll be an asshole the rest of your life.

And I was talkin' to your mother
just the other night.
I told her I thought you were an asshole.
She said, "Yes. I think you're right."

And all your friends are assholes
'cause you've known them your whole life.
And somebody told me
you've got an asshole for a wife.

Were you born an asshole?
Or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'cause you're an aaaass...hole tonight.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2013 at 1:33pm
09-20-13 {or "2013 20 Sep.", or even "Sep. 20, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having performed spectroscopy of the 473nm Rechargeable Blue Laser so that I could obtain a data file (a .TXT file in tab-delimited format that can be directly read by a spreadsheet program like Excel), the second concerns the addition of a link on my, "Links to Other Laser and Laser-Related Websites" web page, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with pee because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent urinal? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 473nm Rechargeable Blue Laser.

(Top): This was my apartment (as viewed from the outside) at the Morrison; located at 509 Third Ave. in downtown Seattle WA. USA. that I lived in from 1988 through late-September 1996 when I moved out after getting shot at for knarking on a drug dealer.
Yes, it's the one with the plants & flowers growing out the window. :-)
It appears curved because this is a digital photograph of a paper photograph; I do not own or have access to a scanner which would have yielded a photograph where the buildings do not curve.

(Bottom): This is the apartment building itself.
Although it was built as a swanky hotel in 1908, it was converted into low-income apartments in the last quarter of the 20th century. I actually lived in this structure (apt. #531) from mid-1989 until September 30 1996.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2013 at 5:15pm
Kill your neighbor, kill your brother, kill your sister
Kill your parents, kill your teachers, kill yourself
Sculpt a statue of the devil with your feces
Sh*t f**k death beer!
Sh*t f**k death beer!
Carve a pentagram into your neighbor’s poodle
Staple gerbils to the face of every nun you see
Murder everyone and send me all their money
Sh*t f**k death beer!
Sh*t f**k death beer!

Rape your mother, get her pregnant, kill the baby
Set the church on fire and use the flames to light your crack pipe