Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Cami-Secret --Hides Boobage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Cami-Secret --Hides Boobage
    Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 1:27am
I would say if you're going to buy a blouse, you usually try it on.  And if it exposes almost all of your "tittays" then I guess you got the blouse you wanted.  You know...get them goods in the window! Tongue  But....if you've changed your mind and wish to be a delicate virginal flower at the office while your boss drools down your frontal area...well...here yah go!! Think of this as a Boob Dickey! 
LOLLOLLOL

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Sponsored Links

Legoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 4:28am
$10 for 6 napkins, wow anything to make money nowadays 
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 4:38am
Originally posted by Legoman Legoman wrote:

How about the shipping and uh...handling??  ApproveLOL

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
drakkonia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakkonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 4:59am
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

Think of this as a Boob Dickey! 

LOL  That's exactly what it is!
Legoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

Originally posted by Legoman Legoman wrote:

How about the shipping and uh...handling??  ApproveLOL

Oh that too. forgot about that
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 6:49pm
I think this makes sense, what's wrong with it?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 9:13pm
They look like doilies. Why have to ask the operater about the colored ones..... besides being more expensive.
They make this a bigger problem then it really is. If you don't want the boss looking at your boobs, don't wear that green blouse to work.
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 9:29pm
And when the guy finally gets you to take your clothes off, he can ask you what you're doing with old-lady underwear pinned to your bra!
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 10:30pm
I agree, this product looks like someone pinned some Victoria's Secret panties to her shirt (maybe this IS Victoria's secret!) LOL  I think it looks almost as seductive with the lingerie-like lace on the edge (especially when they show the black one at 0:57) versus going without it, letting it all hang out.

No offense to any women reading this thread, but it just makes me laugh when women in advertisements like this wear clothes that show their boobs, yet they are SHOCKED to find men looking at them and feel offended.  I'm sure she'd be the same kind of person who would go topless down the street, be horrified everyone looks at her, and then think THEY have the problem!

I also LOVE the obligatory black & white 'omg the old, conventional way is SOOO uncomfortable/archaic/horrible/life was unbearable before the Cami-Secret' infomercial move with her tugging at her clothes before she purchased this product.

It is also hilarious how obvious she makes it that she needs to reposition her boobs and everything, especially while her boss is standing over her at her desk, or when they are in the restaurant.  LOL
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Yutolia Yutolia wrote:

And when the guy finally gets you to take your clothes off, he can ask you what you're doing with old-lady underwear pinned to your bra!

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Did you see the way her boss was looking down her shirt? Can you say "sexual harassment"? If I had a boss who's so sleazy he'd use any excuse to look at my boobs...uh, never mind. Embarrassed
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 2:27am

Why buy a blouse if it's going to make you look like a cheap trick...and then buy a camisole to "struggle with" that looks like the tank top of the Jolly Green Giant Hooker?   Oh that's right...so you'll go all modest all of sudden and buy a cami-secret to "solve" all these problems. LOL  And I  also think they're ripping off the Victoria's Secret idea.  Except that this cheap doilie (good one!) is one or two notches lower in quality than the VS lingerie (which BTW has panty elastic so cheap that you pray it will hold up as you're running for the bus....Shocked

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 4:23am
I approve of breast related topics.

giggity.
And the prophet said:
"And lo, the beast looked upon the face of beauty. And it stayed its hand from killing. And from that day it was as one dead".
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 4:33am
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

Originally posted by Yutolia Yutolia wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Did you see the way her boss was looking down her shirt? Can you say "sexual harassment"? If I had a boss who's so sleazy he'd use any excuse to look at my boobs...uh, never mind. Embarrassed

Yeah, really! This whole commercial makes it look like it's so difficult to wear a shirt! Maybe this will solve all of nudists' problems...LOL
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 8:16am
Am I the only one who envisions this clip-on 'secret' product falling down at the most inopportune moment?  I mean, you can decide how high or low it is.  It surely doesn't look like it has the Clips of Steel™ holding it up.  And what if it does fall down, imagine the embarrassment the woman would face when her boss finds out she cut a pair of dirty underwear up because she's too lazy to wear two shirts!

Seriously...I'm a guy so I don't need to use this product, but is there really a need for it?  Is it so hard to wear two shirts at once?  Would a woman who chooses wear such a floozy green outfit to work in the first place really care that her boobs are staring back at her boss? LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by dp7 dp7 wrote:

Seriously...I'm a guy so I don't need to use this product, but is there really a need for it?  Is it so hard to wear two shirts at once?  

According to the commercial, yes, it's very difficult to wear two shirts at once.  Very difficult.  As difficult as it is to pour spaghetti into a strainer, peel an egg, get out of bed to turn the light off, remember to get eggs at the store, put on a pair of shoes, listen to what the neighbors are saying about you, etc.

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 3:14pm
My question is, why does one get dressed in the morning, knowing that they are, "putting the goods in the window", then get utterly offended if someone glances in that direction?

As I drive toward a cross walk I've seen someone dressed with everything hanging out all over the place, I look at them, just to make sure that they are going to commit suicide by running out in front of my 6000 lb vehicle, and they get all self concious, folding their arms or pulling the open jacket closed real tight. LOL

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 6:58pm
Exactly, how about not wearing a low cut top to work then? They act like these women have no other work appropriate clothing to wear. I wear a tank top under everything, and it's not because I have boobage. I just like the feeling of an undershirt. My tanks never ride up or down and I never struggle with them, the entire "problem" with cami's seems made up or greatly exaggerated here.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Exactly, how about not wearing a low cut top to work then? They act like these women have no other work appropriate clothing to wear. I wear a tank top under everything, and it's not because I have boobage. I just like the feeling of an undershirt. My tanks never ride up or down and I never struggle with them, the entire "problem" with cami's seems made up or greatly exaggerated here.
Exactly!  It's like when women wear low-cut tops and then slather glitter in their cleavage.  I've actually been asked, "What are you looking at?" by one of these women (granted this was in a bar).  I told her, "Your sparkling tits!  Kinda hard to miss.  They are seared onto my retinas."  Don't highlight your boobs like a text passage if you don't want guys, who are biologically driven to seek out healthy women by their breasts,  to stare at them.  Talk about walking, talking hypocrisy. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 9:50pm

I agree.  I think they should've marketed the product to what most people would probably use it for: the socialite woman who plans on partying after work, and is too busy to go home and change into a floozy outfit.  All she has to do is unclip the panty liner covering her boobs, and she's ready to party! 
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 2:47am
Originally posted by dp7 dp7 wrote:

Am I the only one who envisions this clip-on 'secret' product falling down at the most inopportune moment?  I mean, you can decide how high or low it is.  It surely doesn't look like it has the Clips of Steel™ holding it up.  And what if it does fall down, imagine the embarrassment the woman would face when her boss finds out she cut a pair of dirty underwear up because she's too lazy to wear two shirts!

It'll either be that, or everybody will be looking at your shirt and you'll realize when you look in the bathroom mirror half way through the day that the real reason they're looking is because you have these two really weird looking lumps where the "easy to hide" clips are.LOL
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 9:02pm
These clevage napkins are not for women who bought WonderBras.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 7:21am
LOLLOLLOLHOLY SH*T!!!

"...hey there, Henrietta! Didja let them there cows outta the barn BEFORE a good 'milking'?!..." 

~~~

note: Just 5 minutes ago, while T.V. was on in the background and I was on a speaker-phone meeting call (yes - 2:10 A.M., Great White North Time), this commercial came on - I'd never seen it before, didn't know the commercial, much less this thread existed.
I totally lost it.
In the middle of a speech I was making, this commercial made me stutter and giggle while trying to talk (no way I was going to explain myself)...I had to mute the speaker...I'm STILL in tears!

Can ya spell 'S-E-X-U-A-L   H-A-R-A-S-S-M-E-N-T'?! LOL
Maybe not, if what were once brains are now boobs...and the only thing ya can think to do is grab an armchair doily to *try* and protect your 'Mommery Glands' from us sexist swine...but don't worry - the 'Kleenex Kover' ain't gettin it - *WE* know where the FEAST be...    

...this may be the BEST commercial of 2010! *I* give it 'Two Hands On' (tightly)!LOL

(...reposting VirginiaD's original video, for clarity...)

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 8:05am

Exactly, how about not wearing a low cut top to work then?...

Confused
Now, c'mon, HD! Some women have 'second jobs', for chrissakes! *I'd* think that sometimes it simply isn't convenient to have to change to go work the street corner after a hard day at the office...and, well...anyway, I got 50 cents that says the 'trick top' would get wrinkled, if left in the backpack all day. Really! How many people do ya know that keep an iron at their desk?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:50pm
When I was a kid, "dickeys" were popular.  Contrary to the name, they weren't used down there.  They were these turtleneck "bibs" that slid down over your head, and were worn to make it look like you had a turtleneck shirt on underneath your dress shirt.  Not sure of the point, other than that the other kids were wearing them.  Maybe they were an alternative to neckties. 

I had a red one and a red-and-white striped one.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 5:03pm
The point is just what you said, Thor.  To make it look like you're wearing a turtleneck without adding the actual heat and bulk of one under a sweater or shirt. 

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic