Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taco Bell Rolled Chicken Tacos- (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taco Bell Rolled Chicken Tacos- (video)
    Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 6:12pm
This DB proves why young people are not getting married like they used to.  Take the freaking picture you bozo!
 *I* have a way to shut her up! I can think of some good things to do to her taco, too.

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Sponsored Links

TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 6:41pm
What a psychotic chick. Some people enjoy the drama, I suppose.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by TV_Casualty TV_Casualty wrote:

What a psychotic chick. Some people enjoy the drama, I suppose.
Thumbs UpVery first thought that crossed my mindlessness, also! She reminds me of the scary ones that you don't want to take home to mother and won't leave, and is possibly bipolar. You stick with her and the home-made tacos she serves you after a particularly bad day with you will probably feature your pet cat, Fluffy, to go with the winter-warming cat head soup.
Does anybody name their cat 'Fluffy', anymore? We had a cat named 'Fluffy' when I was a kid, but it is gone now and I had nooooothing to do with it.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 5:49am
"Why yes, officer, it really was a tragic accident, as she slipped on the rolled chicken tacos she'd dropped, and fell over the edge of the cliff..."   Shocked Cry
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 12:48pm
Doesn't the rest of the world call these Taquitos?

taquito, tacos dorados, rolled taco, or flauta is a Mexican food dish that typically consists of a small rolled-up tortilla that contains filling, including beef, cheese or chicken. The filled tortilla is then crisp-fried or deep-fried. The dish is often topped with condiments such as sour cream and guacamole. Wikipedia

I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think about sex!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 4:32pm
I used to get real ones in Jaurez, often in the wee hours of the morning after too many beers. They came from the street cart vendors who hung around the outside of the bars, right near the alley where you could hear cats screaming. Let me be the first to tell you TB's are NOTHING like those, but they aren't too bad if you have enough queso cheese.

And yea, once again, the guy should seriously think about his own safety and change his name immediately before moving to another state because she is dangerously dimwitted. Really. Especially if he has already tapped her...it's time to move on to bigger & better taquitos.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:41am
Quote typically consists of a small rolled-up tortilla that contains filling

The corn tortillas you buy in stores are worthless for this, they break apart just picking them up, much less trying to roll them...
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote typically consists of a small rolled-up tortilla that contains filling

The corn tortillas you buy in stores are worthless for this, they break apart just picking them up, much less trying to roll them...
You have to cook them first. A minute or so per side on a hot griddle.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic