Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Subway Snarky Blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Subway Snarky Blonde
    Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 6:31am
I apologize I can't find the video for this latest travesty from Mc. Sub Subway. Thought it would be easy. Anyway, their latest commercial I do have to admit is several steps up from short eyes Jared and definitely better than the 5 dollar foot long Februany sh*t. But it's on all the time. Featuring a not too bad on the eyes blonde chick who is happier than a pig in sh*t telling the Subway sub maker she broke up with her boyfriend and is proud while she chomps down on a foot long (I guess twice the size of loser boyfriend's 1/4 foot long pickle). Then we flash to a poor wimpy dude who looks like he got the sh*t end of life wallowing in his sorrows downing a foot longer. Of course the snarky blonde has vocal fry and rubs it in. 
In the real world, she wouldn't even touch wimpy man unless he plunked down the Washingtons and Jeffersons to get some blondie stink finger. Then this commercial ends with both of them next to each other but different tables hoovering down those foot longs and of course we get a flash of leggage from vocal fry snarky blonde beatch. They both "feel better." She's eating a Subway sub and can prostitute herself to the next sugar daddy. Meanwhile poor sad sack loser dude can down his sub then go to the latest Broney convention and hit on some of the Proney nerd girls. Some are actually cute in a nerd girl sort of way but probably smell like the stall after a posse of My little ponies poop in the paddock.
I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 4:47pm
I think this is it... Sorry I still haven't figured out how to embed iSpot.tv videos here.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/AS8W/subway-mediterranean-collection-break-up
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 6:09pm
Subway Mediterranean Collection TV Spot, Break Up - Screenshot 3Thank you! At least here's a picture of the couple in question. The Snarky blonde with vocal fry and her ex Brony Pony boyfriend. And now, I'll check YT using the words Break Up.
I approve this message.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 6:36pm
[QUOTE=Triple J]I think this is it... Sorry I still haven't figured out how to embed iSpot.tv videos here.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/AS8W/subway-mediterranean-collection-break-up[/QUOTE]

There used to be a way, I learned from how PaW did it. Nathan made some changes quite some time ago and the iSpot videos all disappeared. Sometimes I use Mozilla Firefox, THEN I can see the video as posted, not over here on IE Windows 7.
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 7:39pm
The first thing I noticed when she announces the break-up was her mouth twisting sideways almost to her ear. Weird. 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic