Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Subway: 5..any...5 dollar...any footlong

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Subway: 5..any...5 dollar...any footlong
    Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 11:05pm
This is a continuation of the 5 Dollar foot long series.

One features a guy at a subway can't make up his mind and then a bunch of singing turds start dancing and singing "5 ANY 5 DOLLAR ANY 5 DOLLAR ANY FOOT LONG" over and over until the end. Then they all clap and put their hands in his face like some bad Broadway show.

The other features a car salesman is preparing of a big sale only to find out Subway is driving away his customer base, with fireworks a guy riffing a guitar on top of the roof and two inflatable gorillas oh yeah and a f**king blimp just add add a nonsensical thing to the damn mix.

I hate these ads!Angry 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Qwerty View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qwerty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 12:11am

i hate the part when the sandwich maker is dancing, its like there trying to make someone laugh and it did not work for me.

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 6:16pm
5 Dollar Foot Long!- The Musical

Dead
DeadDeadDead
Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 9:56pm
Hated it!Thumbs%20Down
plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
The Last Brain Left View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Last Brain Left Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 9:31pm
I prefer the one with all the various women holding their hands approx. one foot apart. Apparently the sexually suggestive nature of said hand signal totally escaped the writers of the ad. Or not.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill
skullface2112 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skullface2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 4:54am
Oh God, how I hate this one. It's like they're trying to capitalize on the high school musical craze, turning every day situations into half-baked musicals, pun intended. HSM sucks anyway, so that amps up the suckage factor for this one right there. As for the other one, how over the top can one get? I mean, really.
"Never doubt the power of stupidity in numbers." Why do you think there's so many crappy commercials out there?
FrootLoops View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrootLoops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 5:27am
When you do the  math, it comes down to 50 cents  a  bite!  its not worth it. Whatever happened to $3.50 foot longs? Oh, and when you buy a 5.00 foot long, do they make you buy a 1.50 large slurpee too?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic