Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suave Shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suave Shampoo
    Posted: 15 Mar 2009 at 2:27am
This commercial is dumb as f**k. The woman that's dancing around is really pretty, but she acts like a f**king moron.

Half the screen has her head with long, wavy, shiny hair. The bottom part of the screen has her torso doing random sh*t around the house, taking care of the kids, etc.

I don't know what bothers me most: the silly song with some chick vocalizing with "ba ba ba" and "ooh, la la" and other dumb syllables, or the goofy expressions and dancing the chick does.
Sponsored Links

ToxicShock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2009 at 6:34am
Can anyone find a video of this? I've been having a hard time finding one. It's so irritating, I can't believe I'm the only one who's bothered by it.
snooze View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2009 at 7:03am
You're right, it's tough to find. But I did find this. The kid is wicked funny.

rosynyc View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosynyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 1:35am
I hate the expression she has in her top half as she's swinging her hair this way and that...like she's so cool or something.  Makes me just hate her even more.
Revolennon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolennon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 1:50am
That face in the video still alone is enough to make me not buy their product.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic