Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

State Farm Fender Bender commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bjoh249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: State Farm Fender Bender commercial
    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 10:52pm

I have HAD IT!! I am sure this commercial has been discussed on here before, but I just wanted to come on here and VENT about how much I hate this annoying commercial and the two douchebags and their Fender bender fender bender STFU! I have that stupid voice stuck in my head all of the time now. I am going to go out of my way to avoid all commercials just to avoid this one.
Sponsored Links

!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 11:04pm
Yep, I think this commercial is one of the worst out there. If it's obnoxious and annoying, then the adtards think of it and throw it out there and run the snot out of it until you just want to throw a shoe at the TV. Some of these commercials just make me want to go out and cut myself because of its sheer stupidity and how painful it is to look at and hear.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:39am
i thought it was clever 2-4 times in..then as it frequents OVER & OVER...frickin annoying
Baggin the tiki since the 90s
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 2:40am
I've never seen that one before.

Cute and funny the first time, but I can imagine how grating it would become after seeing it over ad over and over again.
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 4:51pm
Yeah!  Try to wrap your mind around this unlikely scenario. You crashed into an overturned Helium truck?

Is that even a real way to transport helium?  You were following too close! And your agent is right there, with you!  Yeah, right! They want to find fault and so far...you high talking idiot! It's your fault!
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 11:14pm
If 'somebody burnt down mah sheshed!' was State Farm's stupidest ad of 2018,
this one is their stupidest ad of 2019. 
Liberty Liberty Liberty my a$$. Oh, and that goes with a majority of the other insurance ads, too.
Oldiesmann View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldiesmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 6:33am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Yeah!  Try to wrap your mind around this unlikely scenario. You crashed into an overturned Helium truck?

Is that even a real way to transport helium?  You were following too close! And your agent is right there, with you!  Yeah, right! They want to find fault and so far...you high talking idiot! It's your fault!

They do transport helium in tanker trucks, but not quite like that. I found this image on the interwebs...

Either way, this commercial is getting old real fast. On top of that, if a helium tanker did crash and spring a leak, you wouldn't see the gas leaking since helium is colorless.
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
Cincinnati, Ohio
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 4:10pm
Here's what that douchebag was doing before his little 'fender bender'!  PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:55pm
SOOOO glad that 'bzzt!' Mayhem ad no longer airs! Used to annoy me every Saturday, especially on the Weekend Adventure wildlife shows, where sometimes I'd see them twice in an episode of Rock the Park or Jeff Corwin's marine life program.
Liberty Liberty Liberty my a$$. Oh, and that goes with a majority of the other insurance ads, too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic