Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sprint: IPhone Season crap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sprint: IPhone Season crap
    Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 7:47pm
I think this stupid ad aired last year gag! This features VerizoSprint Dork©®™ exclaiming crap about IPhone Season and everybody should be excited about it. After VzSprint Dork©®™ walks down a street decked out in IPhone Season decorations he finds a sourpuss down in the dumps on a flight of stairs. VZSprint Dork©®™ asks "Where's you IPhone spirit?" And he says " I don't want to get something that surprises me" and then VZSprint does is spiel and sourpuss is happy.

The whole commercial seems fake and inauthentic. Stupid too. Hate it!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 6:08pm
The newest Sprint commercial on iSpot...

How Can These Girls/Young Looking Women Have Problems With Those Jeans?
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 4:10am
Are people STILL going gaga over this stupid decade old invention? Get real....get a life.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 10:24am
Originally posted by !Tommy !Tommy wrote:

Are people STILL going gaga over this stupid decade old invention? Get real....get a life.

I agree with you. In fact I clicked on this thread to talk crap about the overpriced and overrated IPhone. For Godsakes, I bought my Android Smartphone that basically does the same things as the highly overpriced Iphone for roughly $58 including phone, case, screen protector, and tax at Metro PCS! An IPhone X STARTS at $999! RIDICULOUS! GTFOH IPhone!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D. :D $608 for her brother's scooter. Fair is fair my ass. Being tough on Public Access TV is priceless.

ShinyGreenApple View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShinyGreenApple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 7:45pm
I had an iPhone 8 Plus for all of 4 days before I broke down and exchanged it for a Galaxy. It was boring and restrictive and clunky, especially considering what the damn thing costs. 
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 9:01pm
Bought a Pixel to get rid of my POS iphone...  Only phone I've had since a flip phone that actually just works, all the time, everywhere...  No more Apple crap EVER!!!!
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic