Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercial Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Something Red
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Something Red

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something Red
    Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:06am
Where Can I Find A Video With A Commercial That Shows The Following Moment?

During The Commercial,That Was First Shown In,Maybe,The 1990's,A Woman In,Perhaps,A 1 Piece Bathing Suit Walks At A Pool With A Tray,Only To Land Foot First Into The Pool,Resulting In A Splash Big Enough To Soak The Man That Is Standing Near The Pool.

This Might Sound Strange,Because,Next They Show The Woman Lying Down Near The Pool On Her Belly & The Man Rubs Something Red,Possibly Ketchup,Onto Her Back.

If You Know What The Commercial Was For & Where I Can Find A Video With That Commercial,Then Please Let Me Know.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links



Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Where Can I Find A Video With A Commercial That Shows The Following Moment?

During The Commercial,That Was First Shown In,Maybe,The 1990's,A Woman In,Perhaps,A 1 Piece Bathing Suit Walks At A Pool With A Tray,Only To Land Foot First Into The Pool,Resulting In A Splash Big Enough To Soak The Man That Is Standing Near The Pool.

This Might Sound Strange,Because,Next They Show The Woman Lying Down Near The Pool On Her Belly & The Man Rubs Something Red,Possibly Ketchup,Onto Her Back.

If You Know What The Commercial Was For & Where I Can Find A Video With That Commercial,Then Please Let Me Know.
Anything Yet?
Back to Top
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Points: 23633
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:17pm
Go Find It Yourself!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Go Find It Yourself!
Please Don't Say That,I Need Help With Finding It.
Back to Top
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Points: 23633
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 8:50pm
Sorry I'm not an expert on obscure commercials from the 1990s unless you're talking about GEICO ads from that era. That subject I know well. Try YouTube. Sorry for being rude.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Back to Top
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Status: Offline
Points: 57601
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Go Find It Yourself!
Please Don't Say That,I Need Help With Finding It.
 
Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Go Find It Yourself!
Please Don't Say That,I Need Help With Finding It.

 
Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Go Find It Yourself!
Please Don't Say That,I Need Help With Finding It.

 
Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
Please Let Me Repeat That Again,I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Go Find It Yourself!
Please Don't Say That,I Need Help With Finding It.

 
Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
Please Let Me Repeat That Again,I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
For The Last Time,I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Offline
Points: 25210
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 4:39pm
Something Fred?



Simply Red?




I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Offline
Points: 25210
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 4:45pm
Red Riding Hood?



Red Baron?


I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Back to Top
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Status: Offline
Points: 57601
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Go Find It Yourself!
Please Don't Say That,I Need Help With Finding It.

 
Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
Please Let Me Repeat That Again,I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
For The Last Time,I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
 
That doesn't answer my question.
 
Once again, Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And once again, why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Go Find It Yourself!
Please Don't Say That,I Need Help With Finding It.

 
Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
Please Let Me Repeat That Again,I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
For The Last Time,I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.

 
That doesn't answer my question.
 
Once again, Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And once again, why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
If You Want To Know About Another Reason Why I Need You To Help Me Find A Video That Shows This Commercial,That I Am Describing For You,Then It's Because Both The Man & The Woman In This Commercial,That I Am Describing For You,Might Be Played By Someone Famous.
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Go Find It Yourself!
Please Don't Say That,I Need Help With Finding It.

 
Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
Please Let Me Repeat That Again,I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.
For The Last Time,I Really Need To Know About This Commercial,Because,Normally,When A Woman Is Lying Down On Her Back Either By A Pool Or At The Beach,I Would Expect A Man To Rub,Maybe,Sunscreen On Her Back,Not Something Red,Like Maybe Ketchup,Because That Can Make It Seem Like If Someone Stabbed Her In The Back With A Knife,Resulting In Her Losing Some Blood.

 
That doesn't answer my question.
 
Once again, Why do you need to find all these commercials so badly?
 
And once again, why would we even try to seek them out?  These commercials you speak of are not our obsession; they're yours.  We're not even curious about them. 
 
 
If You Want To Know About Another Reason Why I Need You To Help Me Find A Video That Shows This Commercial,That I Am Describing For You,Then It's Because Both The Man & The Woman In This Commercial,That I Am Describing For You,Might Be Played By Someone Famous.
Still Waiting.
Back to Top
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Points: 23633
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:14am
Stop Wasting Our Time!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Back to Top
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 7611
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 5:32am
Quote If You Want To Know About Another Reason Why I Need You To Help Me Find A Video That Shows This Commercial,That I Am Describing For You,Then It's Because Both The Man & The Woman In This Commercial,That I Am Describing,For You Might Be Played By Someone Famous.

No, I'm not famous, and I doubt if any famous actor would play me in a bio-pic.  But you apparently know who these famous actors are, as you are teasing us to guess their identities (which, if you know who even one is, you can easily find said ad that you seek...)

And from your description, you say she is lying on her back while her back gets rubbed with some red schmutz.  Is she a 'beast with two backs'?  People at porn forums could help you with your search better than we can...
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote <span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">If You Want To Know About Another Reason Why I Need You To Help Me Find A Video That Shows This Commercial,That I Am Describing For You,Then It's Because Both The Man & The Woman In This Commercial,That I Am Describing,For You Might Be Played By Someone Famous.
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">No, I'm not famous, and I doubt if any famous actor would play me in a bio-pic.  But you apparently know who these famous actors are, as you are teasing us to guess their identities (which, if you know who even one is, you can easily find said ad that you seek...)</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">And from your description, you say she is lying on her back while her back gets rubbed with some red schmutz.  Is she a 'beast with two backs'?  People at porn forums could help you with your search better than we can...</span>
I Actually Don't Know Their Names & I Said That The Woman Might Have Been Wearing A 1 Piece Bathing Suit,Yet,What Are The Names Of Some Forums That Might Know About The Commercial?

I Forgot To Say That The Man Was Using A Barbecue Grill By The Pool To Cook Food,When The Splash Put Out The Flame & The Woman Might Have Also Been Wearing High Heels In The Commercial.
Back to Top
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Points: 23633
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Red Riding Hood?



Red Baron?




I see this thread has gone off on its own little tangents!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 2:03pm
Please Allow Me To Describe For You,Again,This Commercial That I Am Looking For.

During The Commercial,That Was First Shown In,Maybe,The 1990's,A Man Uses A Barbecue Grill By A Swimming Pool To Cook Food & A Woman In,Perhaps,A 1 Piece Bathing Suit & High Heels Walks At The Pool With A Tray,Only To Drop Foot First Into The Pool,Resulting In A Splash Big Enough To Possibly Soak The Man & Possibly Also Put Out The Flame On The Barbecue Grill.

This Might Sound Strange,Because,Next They Show The Woman Lying Down Near The Pool On Her Belly & The Man Rubs Something Red,Possibly Ketchup,Onto Her Back.

If You Know What The Commercial Was For & Where I Can Find A Video With That Commercial,Then Please Let Me Know.
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 5:53pm
Please Allow Me To Repeat For You This Commercial That I Am Looking For.

During The Commercial,That Was First Shown In,Maybe,The 1990's,A Man Uses A Barbecue Grill By A Swimming Pool To Cook Food & A Woman In,Perhaps,A 1 Piece Bathing Suit & High Heels Walks At The Pool With A Tray,Only To Drop Foot First Into The Pool,Resulting In A Splash Big Enough To Possibly Soak The Man & Possibly Also Put Out The Flame On The Barbecue Grill.

This Might Sound Strange,Because,Next They Show The Woman Lying Down Near The Pool On Her Belly & The Man Rubs Something Red,Possibly Ketchup,Onto Her Back.

If You Know What The Commercial Was For & Where I Can Find A Video With That Commercial,Then Please Let Me Know.
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:13pm
Never Mind,I Finally Found It & Here It Is.:



Both Of Them Are Wearing A Miller Lite Labeled Headband Like A Blindfold The Entire Time That We See Them & That Might Explain Why All Of This Happens In This Commercial.

Can Anyone Identify The Blonde Woman That Falls Into The Pool & Then Has Ketchup Rubbed Onto Her Back & The Brunette Woman That We See Wearing A Black Dress In This Commercial For Miller Lite?
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

Never Mind,I Finally Found It & Here It Is.:



Both Of Them Are Wearing A Miller Lite Labeled Headband Like A Blindfold The Entire Time That We See Them & That Might Explain Why All Of This Happens In This Commercial.

Can Anyone Identify The Blonde Woman That Falls Into The Pool & Then Has Ketchup Rubbed Onto Her Back & The Brunette Woman That We See Wearing A Black Dress In This Commercial For Miller Lite?

Any Clues?
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Offline
Points: 25210
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 5:24pm
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Back to Top
johnsonjack87 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 152
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:



You Got It Wrong,Can Anyone Identify The 2 Women,That We See In This Commercial For Miller Lite From 1997?:

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.