Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show us your facemasks!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show us your facemasks!!!
    Posted: 29 May 2020 at 6:11pm
With the COVID-19 pandemic going on, most of us have to use facemasks in public places (grocery stores, libraries, government offices, etc.).

I've seen a great variety of masks in my travels, so show us yours! Big smile

(My left eye is what's known as a 'googly eye' and is a result of a serious brain operation that I had in 2002)

Here's mine.
It looks and feels a bit like a spit diaper Shocked but it does the job.
It's cloth, so it can be machine washed when necessary.

So let's see what you've got! Big smile

Sponsored Links

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 12:27am
The mask I have to use at work is red, white and blue with stars on it. Got it when I paid my State Farm insurance bill and received it in my receipt letter.
Albeit yesterday it was 84F and it was nearly nauesating to wear the mask while working. I can't imagine when it's 90, 95, 100F. I'd take my chances getting COVID than possibly getting heatstroke wearing a mask at 100 degrees F.
Someone needs to make masks with air conditioning. (Albeit that would defeat the whole purpose I guess)
Currently suffering from COVID19 fatigue...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2020 at 8:41pm
I went to Menards to buy an air conditioner.  They wouldn't let me in unless I bought a mask for 89 cents.

Kinda uncomfortable but I understand.

I can't complain but sometimes I still do
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 5:32am
Not mine, but it's ...

covid 20200612 01.jpg
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 5:41am
^^^ ¡¡¡LA GRAN CALABAZA CEPILLÁNDOSE LOS DIENTES CON UN CEPILLO DE DIENTES QUE CAYERON EN EL HIGIÉNICO!!! ^^^ Ouch

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 10:21am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

The mask I have to use at work is red, white and blue with stars on it. Got it when I paid my State Farm insurance bill and received it in my receipt letter.
Albeit yesterday it was 84F and it was nearly nauesating to wear the mask while working. I can't imagine when it's 90, 95, 100F. I'd take my chances getting COVID than possibly getting heatstroke wearing a mask at 100 degrees F.
Someone needs to make masks with air conditioning. (Albeit that would defeat the whole purpose I guess)

One of my Customers pointed out that he has Asthma, so wearing a mask over his mouth and nose is a health hazard for him. In the back of my mind, I did wonder about people who have health conditions that could worsen with the use of masks such as people who are say allergic to the mask fabrics.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D. :D $608 for her brother's scooter. Fair is fair my ass. Being tough on Public Access TV is priceless.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 9:28pm
The second time I have been required to wear a mask. Sharing pens and paperwork, at the stealership today.  It's very uncomfortable. If you have to talk the mask moves down off my nose.  What a PITA!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 4:55pm
An ad on my email page...

Green Bay has an ordinance in place where people can be fined if they are caught in public without a mask.

And there are the people who oppose the mandate.  Get your heads out of your ass, people!

My new cloth masks finally arrived yesterday. They washable and much more comfortable than a freaking paper mask. 10 of them for about 40 bucks.

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 12:20am

My newest facemask; it feels a lot less like a spit diaper than my first one did.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic