Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sears- When Life Happens (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:09pm
I was planning on buying a new refrigerator from Sears in a couple of months.

After seeing these boneheaded ads, I might decide to go somewhere else.

After all, why should I go to a store that advertises the fact that spineless, yuppie douchebag parents who let their nasty, spoiled rotten, obnoxious little a-holes kids run around unfettered, shop there as well?

I don't want to go shopping at a store where I'm likely to encounter that crap.

Way to go, Sears.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Sponsored Links

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:34pm
Hey SuperBoy, use your superhero powers and see if you fit inside the dishwasher. Ok good. Now see if you can get out...Evil Smile
'In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus to contribute something to solving overpopulation' - Deutsche Presse Agentur Prince Philiip (1988)
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:04pm
Hey SuperBoy, use your superhero powers and see if you can fly.... off the roof of a two story house.

And make sure you launch yourself off the part that's over the concrete driveway.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
MadMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:10pm
Kid is too old to be a maniac in the house!   What an awful message from Sears
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:07am
Sears: "When life happens.."?
Are they kidding me?!

Life is what passes you by when you're standing in their ridiculously long checkout lines, complete with clueless clerks who can't operate Sears' 1980-era cash registers.

I guess part of the reason for the extended wait time is it takes a while to print all those coupons whenever you get a paper receipt. It's like 4 feet long.
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:05am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Are they kidding me?!

Life is what passes you by when you're standing in their ridiculously long checkout lines, complete with clueless clerks who can't operate Sears' 1980-era cash registers.

I guess part of the reason for the extended wait time is it takes a while to print all those coupons whenever you get a paper receipt. It's like 4 feet long.
That is an amazingly accurate account of just about every visit I've made to sears in the last ten years.  Even the short lines take forever to get through.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Are they kidding me?!

That is an amazingly accurate account of just about every visit I've made to sears in the last ten years.  Even the short lines take forever to get through.

Yup.  I like Sears, but their check-out process takes forever.  Plus, somehow, I apparently signed up for something and gave them my email address a few years ago, and now I have a member number and "points" (and get emails almost every day from them).  No doubt all this stuff has to be dealt with at the register.

madwoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Hey SuperBoy, use your superhero powers and see if you can fly.... off the roof of a two story house.

And make sure you launch yourself off the part that's over the concrete driveway.

Hey Superboy... climb into the clothes dryer. I'm gonna turn it on, set for 1 hour. See if you can free yourself before the "it's dry" buzzer goes off.

Naaaah... then I'd just have to clean the dryer of all the pee, sh*t, and puke, and the smell of dead body.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:52pm
It's amazing how durable todays appliances are...

Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

It's amazing how durable todays appliances are...

LOL its kinda sad to see it fall apart so quickly though!

It shreaded itself to pieces! What did they put in there? It looks like fluorescent light bulbs!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:08pm
^I'm not sure but towards the end of it, they throw something heavy in there. 
LOL
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:42pm
It looks like a brown squared heavy weight with a red circle on it!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic