Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Round Table Pizza Whisperer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjchevalier07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Round Table Pizza Whisperer
    Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 6:24pm
I saw this commercial yesterday,it's a new one for a pizza place out here called Round Table Pizza (pretty good pizza,by the way) and it's called The Pizza Whisperer and this fat guy is talking to pizzas as if they were humans and had feelings,it is so stupid.Not only that,Round Table's commercials suck.First,the Pizza Knight,and now this crap.I wish I had video,but couldn't find any!
Sponsored Links

pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 2:27am
That guy is a sicko and his fetish for meatballs is disgusting.

SO I GO ON VEHIX.COM!....GOT A CAR TO SELL!....BUYING A CAR IS HARD!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 2:44am
a person whispering to pizza, seriously!?

I want no part of this ad.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 11:00pm
Hmmmm I'm in Cali and have not seen this ad.  Round Table has been around for a long time out here.....it's the only Pizza joint that puts linguica (porteguese sausage)...on their pizza...I fell in love with linguica the first time I had the King Arthur Supreme....hopefully they are still good as I remember.  The last time I went I went with people who are fanatically picky eaters and did not have a pizza with linguica on it.  I gotta remember to go and try them again.
plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
sjchevalier07 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjchevalier07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 6:55pm
And they've brought it back.It was gone for about a month,and they've brought it back.And also,Mountain Mike's Pizza also has linguica.
Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 8:01pm
Went to Round Table last friday and was pleasantly surprised that the King Arthur Supreme was as good as it always was....a miracle after all these years.  I love linguica..mmm mmmm good!  Now gotta find that Shakeys Mojo Potatoes and lunch buffet deal...haven't had that in eons as well.
plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
sjchevalier07 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjchevalier07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 9:26pm
He's baaaaaaaaaaack!

This time he's telling a medium pizza to put toppings on and how it' indecent to not have any toppings just because the pizza is 50 cents (Round Table's doing a special where you can get a medium pizza for only 50 cents with the purchase of a large). I HATE THIS GUY!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic