Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Christopher "Big Black" Boykin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIP Christopher "Big Black" Boykin
    Posted: 10 May 2017 at 3:06pm
The celebrity world is reeling this morning with the unbelievably sad and unexpected news that famed reality TV star and Hollywood icon Christopher "Big Black" Boykin has died at the age of 45...

Boykin, who was the other half of Rob Dyrdek's hit MTV show "Rob & Big", died Tuesday morning.

No official cause of death yet, but multiple people connected to Chris tell us they believe it was a heart attack.

Gee.... ya think???

He was Rob's best friend and bodyguard on their reality show, which ran from 2006 to 2008 -- and also later appeared on 'Fantasy Factory.'

Said one grieving fan... "They might as well tear down the HOLLYWOOD sign. He was that big!!!"

Even Donald Trump "weighed in", saying... "He was huuuuuuge..."

Aside from all of Hollywood and the rest of the nation, also in mourning for this "giant" (literally speaking) of the entertainment industry, is the fast food, (cheeseburgers, fries and fried chicken primarily, but the pizza folks are feeling it too) industry.

"This is going to put a crimp in sales for certain..." said one industry rep who wished to remain anonymous.

Sad, sad day....

RIP Big Black.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 5:52pm
Disapprove...wow.
What a sad day for McDonald's and other 'fast food' joints trying to 'go lean' - they've lost their poster boy for obesity/oblingsity.
RIP 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 6:45pm
Not familiar with his work...RIP

They are gonna need about a dozen 'Big Black' dudes to carry his casket.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:01pm
Actually, I'd never heard of him before today either.

The whole thing was meant facetiously.

Although, the RIP was sincere.

I'm sure he was a decent guy and it's too bad when any decent person dies young.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 8:04pm
Never heard of him, but RIP all the same.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 8:09pm
You childless wonders.Wink

When our youngest kids would come home they would occasionally make us suffer by watching Rob & Big, so I would make THEM suffer by asking them why they had to waste time watching that stupidity when they could be making their own lives richer.
If it was not for my own children, I would never have heard of that MTV 'reality star', either.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 8:21pm
So IOW, there really IS a lot to be said for staying single and never having kids.

Thanks, Pa.

I feel a lot better about it now.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

So IOW, there really IS a lot to be said for staying single and never having kids.

Thanks, Pa.

I feel a lot better about it now.
If I did have children, I would've been ogre mom and not let my brats watch any reality TV, let alone MTV.Wink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 8:44pm
(LOL)Shockedoh here we go with 2 of the '3 Wise Men People' chiming in right away! *WE* never allowed MTV in the house - they came back and brought it into the house, just like VD (but not shared with the rest of the family), or something! NOT OUR FAULT!
Anyway, 45 sounds like a good age to croak if you plan to remain mentally '17', so that tub of lard earned his 'MudMonkeyMeritBadge' right on time. 

Wink
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 3:48am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Never heard of him, but RIP all the same.
I was thinking of posting the same response. The only reason why I looked into this tread was to find out who he was.
One man gathers what another man spills
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 6:50am
45 is completely young to die! :( He was only 4 years older than me when he died! Life is so short. Cherish your loved ones now while they are still here. Here today. Gone tomorrow. You never know how long you have with your loved ones.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D. :D $608 for her brother's scooter. Fair is fair my ass. Being tough on Public Access TV is priceless.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

45 is completely young to die! :( He was only 4 years older than me when he died! Life is so short. Cherish your loved ones now while they are still here. Here today. Gone tomorrow. You never know how long you have with your loved ones.

Unless, of course, you plan on murdering them.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Unless, of course, you plan on murdering them.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Isn't it funny how like-minded peeps find each other so easily? Wanna go out tonight and 'paint the town red'?

~~~~
O.K., we've given this tub-o'-lard enough attention - hasn't anyone died in the last few days? Let's shine a little light over them...or pee on their grave.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic