Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Random thoughts you thought today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random thoughts you thought today?
    Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 1:57am
I thought of how good a Kit Kat would taste like today. I love Kit Kats! The savory wafers covered in tasty milk chocolate is divine!
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 2:12am

I love kitty-kats, too.  I love eating them.  Their young flesh is so tender.  Yum, yum, yum.  Tongue

thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 2:16am
I don't like sushi. I think it's overrated.
Sandra View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 2:20am
Thor, LOL, but seriously, what kind of f-cked up name is Kit Kat for a candy bar? So incredibly weird... And strange...Doesn't stop me from buying them and devouring them however....:)
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 2:34am
Originally posted by thedude thedude wrote:

I don't like sushi. I think it's overrated.

Probably be better if they'd cook the sh*t.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 9:20am
Random thoughts from random Sandrom?
I thought you were into the Twix family of chocolate goodies.
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
Sandra View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 10:26am
Yuck. I don't like Twix too much, AKA Ron. It kind of tastes nasty to me. Coincidentally, a Twix commercial about left Twix versus right Twix came on while I was posting this post. What a stupid commercial angle....
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 2:17pm
"Can these goddamn kids get on the bus a little quicker and MOVE MOVE MOVE???"
The artist formerly known as Madawee

MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 4:14am
Originally posted by Sandra Sandra wrote:

Today I saw a guy with a snake in his pants. I thought...What if it got out and jumped in my mouth? It might bite me!

O.M.G.  Tell us you didn't just say that! Shocked  Close your mouth, Sandra...!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 9:35am
^LOL
I think someone is putting words in your mouth ,Sandra.  Embarrassed

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Today I saw a guy with a snake in his pants. I thought...What if it got out and jumped in my mouth? It might bite me!

O.M.G.  Tell us you didn't just say that! Shocked  Close your mouth, Sandra...!

LOL

That begs the question - Was this before or after she came across a squirrel who was playing with his nuts and thought to herself ... "Where is he planning on burying those?"

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Sandra View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 6:34pm
I said that Oran Juice Jones has a song called In The Rain where he goes from singing a romantic ballad about being heartbroken that his girlfriend is cheating on him to a ranting rap about him busting her and taking back all the nice things he ever gave her. He says that she's just a squirrel trying to get a nut....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 1:51pm
I thought heard a noise in our second bathroom. Busted!!!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 2:29pm

I said that Oran Juice Jones has a song called In The Rain where he goes from singing a romantic ballad about being heartbroken that his girlfriend is cheating on him to a ranting rap about him busting her and taking back all the nice things he ever gave her. He says that she's just a squirrel trying to get a nut....

Where do these morons nowadays come up with these idiotic names for themselves like "Oran Juice Jones" & "Will I Am", anyway?

Sounds like some crap a 7th grader would think of.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 4:41pm
^For the ones that make up their own nicknames, you ever wonder how they inform people of their 'new name' for the first time, or maybe if they have a school class for that? Maybe "Show & Tell" was replaced by "Yo! I gots sumpin' ta tell"? Wonder how those kinds gain 'street cred'?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I thought heard a noise in our second bathroom. Busted!!!

ConfusedSeems someone is trying to give you a hint that youve a job to do, and she'd like it now.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 7:28pm
LOL
Damn, you think she wants a bath?  You could be right.
She usually fights us at bath time.  But she is kinda stinky today.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 9:14pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 9:33pm
I am just showing how random a post might be here.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 10:44pm

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOLWinkBig smileAny 'REALIST' (and I am one) KNOWS "This Is Piss"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 2:42am
I guess it was just dawning on him at the moment that cartoon was sketched. Lamp

thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 2:48am

MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 5:03am

I saw some guys in Navy uniforms today...They were so cute! I also like to hold hands. I thought, wouldn't it be nice if we could all walk together? I would love having seamen in my hands!

Embarrassed Shocked  umm, okaaay.  Whatever floats your boat, Sandra....
thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 6:31am
Justice requires an understanding of intent. Not everyone who does something terrible is a criminal. Making them feel guilty after the fact doesn't mean they actually are guilty.

I'm so tired of people tearing this world apart over nothing.

On the flip side, we have system abusers who need to grow the hell up. I wish they all had one big neck, so I could choke the living life out of all them all at once! Angry

Shocked Did I say that? It was an accident after all! Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic