Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Random things you did today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 5:43am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Oh, fer cryin' out loud.

From an article...

The most notable changes include the green M&M's redesign, which will exchange the white heeled go-go boots she was given in 1997 for "cool, laid-back sneakers to reflect her effortless confidence." Mars had received criticism for the green M&M's sexy characterization. The green M&M will also be "better represented to reflect confidence and empowerment, as a strong female, and known for much more than her boots."

"Effortless confidence", my ass. I'm surprised they just didn't announce she was a tranny. She kinda has that look.

What'll they think of next?

They made pastel-color M&Ms years ago, so they have plenty of room for whatever they want to represent next... 
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2022 at 12:09am
Today I bought items to make a makeshift Dairy Queen Brownie Earthquake. 😀

Marshmallow Creme
Entermann's iced chocolate cake
Oreo cookies
Reddi Wip Extra Creamy
Smucker's Simple Fudge
Half Gallon Vanilla ice cream.

The ACTUAL Dairy Queen Brownie Earthquake. 😀

Brownies
Vanilla ice cream
Marshmallow topping
Whipped cream
Oreo pieces
Fudge topping.

My Mom filed my taxes for me using Turbo Tax and I only had to pay Turbo Tax $39 versus over $100 by having H&R Block file it for me.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D. :D $608 for her brother's scooter. Fair is fair my ass. Being tough on Public Access TV is priceless.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 4:14am
I ate my makeshift Dairy Queen Brownie Earthquake dessert today. Delicious! But I left out the Oreo Cookies thinking adding the Oreo cookies might be a bit of overkill.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D. :D $608 for her brother's scooter. Fair is fair my ass. Being tough on Public Access TV is priceless.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 7:08am
I JUST found out a few minutes ago that Luciano Pavorotti died in 2007! I thought he was STILL alive!

Just found out my Tax Refund was never properly filed. I thought I had it filed correctly on February 3, turns out it I still needed a couple of steps! On February 3rd, I got a message telling me how much my refund would be and showing me the Bank Account it would be going to and I honestly thought it was filed completely. I STILL needed to do a couple of steps that I FINALLY did the right way and will now have to wait about an additional three more weeks when I really should have been getting it in about one more week. Ouch.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic