Forum Description: Discuss whatever.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30443
Printed Date: 03 Dec 2022 at 7:26pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Chewy Ads
Posted By: MustangMarj
Subject: Chewy Ads
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 1:39am
Sorry everyone, however I had to post how much I love Chewy's ad for "peanut butter box is here"! Love Ralph and Giorgio!

Again, sorry everyone - I put this in off topic without realizing my post would show up here in the really important debates about commercials! 😂

-------------
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!

Replies:
Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 1:52am
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Sorry everyone, however I had to post how much I love Chewy's ad for "peanut butter box is here"! Love Ralph and Giorgio!

Again, sorry everyone - I put this in off topic without realizing my post would show up here in the really important debates about commercials! 😂

I like chewy ads better than crunchy or crispy ads myself.

Love the nice, soft chewiness of them!!!! Tongue 

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Date Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 2:15am
You are certifiable! 😂

Wait! No. You are incorrigible! Yeah, that's what you are!

But you make me laugh!

-------------
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 6:20pm

Date Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 6:27pm

I love all the Youtube "shorts", featuring dogs, cats, lions, tigers, deer, and even bats.

I've actually gotten to like pitbulls, thanks to these videos.

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I've actually gotten to like pitbulls, thanks to these videos.

Sounds like you might be only a couple of steps away from moving into a trailer, getting a beater pick-up truck, hanging a Confederate flag in the window for a curtain and tying your pitbull to a tree outside in the yard.

Either that, or a little block house in da hood behind a chain link fence, with your pitbull inside guarding your drug stash and cash proceeds from the day's sales.

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 1:19am
I have only encountered 2 pitbulls in my life and both were sweethearts! However, I would not presume all pitties to be on the cuddly scale and would give them a wide berth!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 10:31am

I have only encountered 2 pitbulls in my life and both were sweethearts! However, I would not presume all pitties to be on the cuddly scale and would give them a wide berth!

I've only encountered the sweethearts. Then again, I never hung out in Oakland or Newark.

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 1:38am
I absolutely love dogs and enjoy taking my dogs to the dog park so they can run around with their dog friends and I get to socialize with the owners! One of the guys has an older pitbull named Bella and she is a lover! However, if I came across a pitbull on its own, without an owner nearby, I would freak! And, dogs love me (probably because I have 10 lbs. o Pupperoni in my pocket)!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 1:59am

And, dogs love me (probably because I have 10 lbs. o Pupperoni in my pocket)!

Lotsa people think I have a 10 lb pepperoni in my pocket.

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 2:18am
You are a nut! I am laughing my ass off right now because I gave you the perfect opportunity to use that line!

-------------

Posted By: msmadz
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 6:51pm
Chewy Ads are the only good thing on TV! Love them.

and... THOR!!! hahahahah too funny!

-------------
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 7:57pm

Thanks, but I can't really take credit for that. Marj just kinda walked me into it.

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 1:11am
You are very welcome Thor!

I'm still laughing!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk