Forum Description: Discuss whatever.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28733
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 5:29pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Just got unfairly accused of shoplifting at Walmar
Posted By: Donathan
Subject: Just got unfairly accused of shoplifting at Walmar
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 3:28am
Just got accused of shoplifting at a Walmart today. I had purchased Messenger Bags and candy at the scan and go self checkout, changed multiple Messenger Bags, (I bought two Messengers Bags to replace my broken ones.) There was a Cashier who saw me changing Messenger Bags and putting the candy into the bags and said I didn't pay for those candies. I showed her my receipt with all of my purchases and she said "Okay." At the door I was approached by Police and Store Employees about my "Stealing." The Store Employees claimed they followed me and saw me stealing. I cussed them out so bad and showed them my receipt. They let me go. I apologized for cussing them out but didn't get an apology for the false Accusation from either the Police Officer or Store Employees. The Police Officer told me in private that "Cussing is not the best way to go about it when you're actually innocent and that the Store Employees were just doing their jobs. "I would think people being falsely accused would be the Perfect Candidates for cussing their Accusers out… and
I used to think that Walmart was such a nice and fun place to shop but now I am having huge second thoughts on it. On a side note, I was thinking about buying third Messenger Bag but decided I didn't need it anymore since the Messenger Bags I bought were sufficient. I specifically thought,"I am going to put this Messenger Bag back on the Rack so that I don't get accused of Shoplifting. " I put it back on the rack and still got accused of Shoplifting…

-------------
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Replies:
Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 3:54am
Well you must have known, and if not, you should have known, that transferring merchandise inside the store like that might look suspicious.

You should have put your purchases in a bag, taken them outside the store then put the candy in them outside somewhere away from the store.

I often times think some people WANT to be falsely accused of things so they can be a victim.

I don't know, but next time use caution and common sense.

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Posted By: MrTim
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 6:25am
And if you graduate to stealing a salami or a bottle of beer, be sure to center it in the front of your pants... 

(fyi I caught about 25 shoplifters in my retail career... )

-------------
http://mrtim1k.blogspot.com/ - WKRP closing theme lyrics HERE!

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 8:58am
I just take issue with your statement that Walmart is a "nice and fun place to shop".

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 2:02pm
Seriously.

Those Walmart employees are real bastards!!!!! LOL

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 4:10pm
^ No. Just soulless.

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 4:40pm
OK then...

Those Walmart employees are real soulless bastards!!!!! Thumbs Up

-------------

C'mon, man!

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 4:48pm
I heard they are organizing one way lanes in the store.

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 4:51pm
This topic is so Donathan!  Nobody has this much bad luck.

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

OK then...

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Those Walmart employees are real soulless bastards!!!!! Thumbs Up</span>

Yeah, we're pretty much dead inside.

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I heard they are organizing one way lanes in the store.

We did that a few weeks ago at my store. None of us who work here pay much attention to it.

Posted By: Brendalou
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 6:02pm
Walmart is Satan.

-------------
That's all I have to say about that.

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 7:11pm
No offense, Brenda

Donna has been a fixture here for years.

Posted By: msmadz
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 8:04pm

No offense, Brenda

aka, Brenda IS Donna

-------------
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Date Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 12:05am
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

No offense, Brenda

aka, Brenda IS Donna

Brenda is NOT one of my "Friends." I PROMISE!

-------------
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Posted By: MrTim
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 6:31am
Keep up your 'suspicious behavior' at that store, and they can trespass warrant you, meaning you can't ever go there again (unless you want to get arrested.)  Maybe you can return the favor & bust some of them when they come into your Walgreens...

-------------
http://mrtim1k.blogspot.com/ - WKRP closing theme lyrics HERE!

Date Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

No offense, Brenda

aka, Brenda IS Donna
I don't think so.  I remember Brenda was upset about the screening process on the forum. I see she has been a member for several years.  I also think the FA has made adjustments for new members.

Originally posted by Brendalou Brendalou wrote:

Congrats on getting your post published. 

Don't be so bitter, Brenda.  We are a bunch of good people and you are welcome to join us!

You speak the truth. I am a bit put off about the posting status. My silly reply in another post still sits in pending, after 2 months. 
Love coming in to see who shares my disdain for those certain annoyances we are forced to endure daily. No grudges against anyone.

Date Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 1:48am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Keep up your 'suspicious behavior' at that store, and they can trespass warrant you, meaning you can't ever go there again (unless you want to get arrested.)  Maybe you can return the favor & bust some of them when they come into your Walgreens...

Lmao!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk