Category: The Message Board
Forum Name: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
Forum Description: Go here to voice your opinions
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27991
Printed Date: 19 Oct 2019 at 12:46pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Little Caesar's- Quattro (video)
Posted By: aka ron
Subject: Little Caesar's- Quattro (video)
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 5:08pm
So, we're supposed to believe that LC went out and found a set of identical quadruplets?  I don't think so!  And they're all wearing the same queer hairstyle! Angry  And what's Audi going to say about stealing one of their brand names?

Image result for audi quattro pictures

-------------
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.

Replies:
Posted By: ThatNerdInPhilly
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 10:03pm
My GOD, that is painfully awkward!

-------------
------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 10:07pm
Damn tasty looking pizza, though!!! Tongue

I'll be getting one before too long. Thumbs Up

-------------
Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles.

Posted By: tikibagger
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 3:12am
it DOES look kinda good--i mean its cheap enough! Always a bit bready but..
Cicis is absolutley WORST in cheapo pizza--Pete Pipers second

-------------
Its a SIT-UP, BANANA

Posted By: Dejoh
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 9:28pm
Hey, get off your Asses, and go out to an old local established Pizza place that's more than 30 years old.
  Unless you live out in Bum frick USA, these franchised places are complete garbage and are for folks that have never had (or can get)an original Italian/American Pizza.
If you want cheap.  I can't help ya,  I'm fortunate to live in the South Side of Chicago.  Good Pizza is everywhere.

-------------
There's a sucker born every minute.

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 12:44am
There's a Little Caesar's a couple of miles from my house that serves perfectly acceptable pizza.

Always hot, plenty of tangy sauce, gooey cheese and greasy, crispy pepperoni.

As good as real pizzeria style pizza? No, not really.

But good enough when you've got a pizza craving and you want something quick and cheap.

-------------

Posted By: Triple J
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 4:27pm
destroy... destroy... destroy... 
DESTROYYYYYYYY!!!!! AngryAngryAngry

Posted By: ThatNerdInPhilly
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 10:29pm
It is SO bad! And I've seen 3 different versions of this cringeworthy slop today!
The shoes, and two different versions of these 4 tw@ts singing. (Dolphin and a deeper voice)

Seriously Little Caesars and f- these ads!!

-------------
------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 12:52am
The dolphin voice one is kinda funny I thought.

-------------

Posted By: sgtrock21
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

The dolphin voice one is kinda funny I thought.
Yeah. Flipper.

-------------
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous

Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 6:33am
Cry I'll get banned if I say anything.

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Posted By: drjimmy
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 5:09am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

So, we're supposed to believe that LC went out and found a set of identical quadruplets?  I don't think so!  And they're all wearing the same queer hairstyle! Angry  And what's Audi going to say about stealing one of their brand names?

All I know is 2 of them admit to liking sausage a little to enthusiastically Confused

Image result for audi quattro pictures

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 3:48am
we had it tonite and...
meh.

-------------
Its a SIT-UP, BANANA

Posted By: caroln242
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Dejoh Dejoh wrote:

Hey, get off your Asses, and go out to an old local established Pizza place that's more than 30 years old.
  Unless you live out in Bum frick USA, these franchised places are complete garbage and are for folks that have never had (or can get)an original Italian/American Pizza.
If you want cheap.  I can't help ya,  I'm fortunate to live in the South Side of Chicago.  Good Pizza is everywhere.

Finally....someone who appreciates the best pizza in the USA!  Clap  There's no beating Chicago pizza, and yes, the south side has the best...don't know why, but they do.  I did a taste test when I went to New York City, and hands down, Chicago wins for best pizza.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 5:40pm
You people are making me hungry!  Can I get Chicago style pizza here?

Image result for chicago style pizza pics

-------------

Posted By: Dejoh
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 5:50pm
https://www.aureliospizza.com/location/homewood/  This place has been around for awhile.  They have franchised around the USA, but nothing beats this location. (They have one in Naples, Fl.)  They can ship one right to you, of course it won't be hot and fresh.

-------------
There's a sucker born every minute.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 7:12pm
Before we moved to KY we always went to Orsi's Pizza in Summit, IL.  It's a tavern and pizza joint.  Been around since the 50's.  Best thin crust pizza you'll get anywhere!  Of course, "best" is very subjective.  We all have our own definition of "best", especially when it comes to pizza.  Whenever we travel back up north, we always make time to stop in Orsi's and pig out.    Sorry, aka, don't think they ship.  Wouldn't be the same anyway.

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 3:36pm
.. i had a decent lunch pizza LOAF (very bready) from Cheezers some time ago so,  becuz its real cheep and close to the haus, i gave it a gp..
much like Jack in the Box, they MAY get one more shot..but Jack off list FOREVER

-------------
Its a SIT-UP, BANANA

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:07pm

I think you're mainly relegated to these mediocre chain pizzerias unless you live in just a few areas within the US---the NY/NJ/CT area, Chicago and maybe Los Angeles.  Maybe there are a few other areas with sizable Ital populations.  But from what I understand, even if you venture 50 miles into PA from NJ, you're gonna be outta luck.

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I think you're mainly relegated to these mediocre chain pizzerias unless you live in just a few areas within the US---the NY/NJ/CT area, Chicago and maybe Los Angeles.  Maybe there are a few other areas with sizable Ital populations.  But from what I understand, even if you venture 50 miles into PA from NJ, you're gonna be outta luck.

I had to learn the hard way that Pizza is an American-Italian creation. Bought a pizza in Rome, Italy some years back. Terrible. Almost as bad as getting pizza in Malaysia (which is basically fish puke on cardboard).

-------------
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:17pm
I also miss (total understatement) being able to go to the Italian beef stands in Chicago for the best sandwich in the world.  Luckily, Portillo's WILL ship enough beef, juice, peppers, and bread for 8 sandwiches for around $75 or $80 dollars but I have to wait until the weather cools before I have it shipped to KY.  It's a long way and I don't want to risk food to thaw.  Some of the little beef stands have the best Italian beef, but Portillo's is almost as good.  But I digress...

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

I also miss (total understatement) being able to go to the Italian beef stands in Chicago for the best sandwich in the world.  Luckily, Portillo's WILL ship enough beef, juice, peppers, and bread for 8 sandwiches for around $75 or $80 dollars but I have to wait until the weather cools before I have it shipped to KY.  It's a long way and I don't want to risk food to thaw.  Some of the little beef stands have the best Italian beef, but Portillo's is almost as good.  But I digress...
Why wait for the weather?
I've had live main lobsters mailed to Fort Worth, Texas in the middle of a raging summer and they made it alive & kicking. The US Mail has special packaging for fresh foods.

-------------

Posted By: crainbebo
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 10:10pm
Doesn't even have to be a local place. Round Table Pizza is 500 times better than Little Caesar's. Sure, expensive, but worth every penny.
This one is just as annoying as the 'cheeesseeee!' family photo ad. Dimwits running marketing for Little Caesar's.

-------------
Liberty Liberty Liberty my a$$. Oh, and that goes with a majority of the other insurance ads, too.

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 10:20pm
Little Caesar's provides many a ghetto dinner - be nice now!

-------------

Posted By: CaptainErnie
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 11:00pm
Looks to me like they ALL "like sausage" (nudge, nudge)

-------------
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex

Posted By: aleen
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 11:34pm
I've had "real pizza" all over the United States.  I actually am fascinated by all of the different types of pizza there are here!  And I've had amazing pizza all over Europe, you can get any more authentic than that!  

But I'm still cool with chain pizza as well.  And even pizza in a gas station!  Really, any combination of bread, tomato sauce and cheese is fine with me.  LITTLE CAESARS FOREVER!!!  

-------------
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial

Date Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 4:25am
Originally posted by aleen aleen wrote:

I've had "real pizza" all over the United States.  I actually am fascinated by all of the different types of pizza there are here!  And I've had amazing pizza all over Europe, you can get any more authentic than that!  

But I'm still cool with chain pizza as well.  And even pizza in a gas station!  Really, any combination of bread, tomato sauce and cheese is fine with me.  LITTLE CAESARS FOREVER!!!  

You ROCK, girl!!!!! Clap

LOL

-------------

Posted By: CaptainErnie
Date Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:55pm

Ooooh! You're right about Europe. I think the best pizza I have ever had in my 62 years was a "personal" pizza from a little hole in the wall place in Nice, France called Le Cave. I don't ever remember being satisfied with any chain store pizza. Always rely n the little "mom and pop" places

-------------
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:28am

DeadMay I suggest Malaysian pizza from an outdoor market? Pineapple Fishpuke on cardboard.
Europe knows nothing not of pizza, and every junkie knows Little Caesar's is the perfect fix at $9.95. Stuffed Crust.
...and, oh - by the way...

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 5:12pm
Is it possible? One of our members has moved to the other side?  Say it ain't so!

https://postimages.org/" rel="nofollow">

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 4:00pm
I think I want one with a beer for lunch.

-------------

Posted By: TheNilvarg
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

.. i had a decent lunch pizza LOAF (very bready) from Cheezers some time ago so,  becuz its real cheep and close to the haus, i gave it a gp..
much like Jack in the Box, they MAY get one more shot..but Jack off list FOREVER

It's not "very bready". It's Detroit-style. That's how it's supposed to be, and it's delicious.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk