I Hate CNN! Even more than MSNBC!!!

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: Miscellaneous
Forum Name: Off-Topic
Forum Description: Discuss whatever.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27977
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 3:01pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: I Hate CNN! Even more than MSNBC!!!
Posted By: PitLoad413
Subject: I Hate CNN! Even more than MSNBC!!!
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 4:16am
Even way before the age of "Wokeness" and "Trump V. Mueller", I hated CNN. I've always hated CNN. Personally, it is the worst f**king cable news network on television!  A the one thing that turned me off was post-9/11 hysteria. In 2006, they probably gave wannbe terrorists ideas when they *AHEM* reported the banning of liquids on board airliners, for example.  For years they protrayed America and everywhere else that is not goddamn Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, and Western Europe as an Urban Hellscape straight out of Mad Max, Death Wish, and Escape from New York. Don't ask about their health segments which might as well belt out; "Everything you eat causes cancer! So, eat like a member of Buddhist monk and save your life!"  During Katrina, I could hear that jackass Wolf Blitzer belting out "They're so poor and so Black". I know it's a Freudian Slip, but a professional jounalist should know better. Not just that, one of thier guests mentioned going back to "horse and wagons" duing the gas crunch after Katrina and during the Great Recession. Their sensationalism is loathesome even from their guests....even in the back in 2000s.  

Here I was complaining about Fox News. How wrong I was. Little did I know, by the 2010s a Real Estate hustler by the name of Donald Trump would run for President. He said things that were off-color and totally-non PC. They lied about Hilary's poll numbers as well as Trump's! Then after the election, their guests and their anchors ramble on and on about Trump being a racist and his supporters being racists, as if having a tantrum. When it was people looking for work and border security.  I thought Fox News was this shady and ignorant. I've hated CNN with its saucer-eyed modeling agency rejects with the journalistic integrity of an 16-year-old girl's diary entry during the Columbine/ 9/11 days. But now it devolved from a network of bullsh*t (that turned many a middle-aged woman into a paranoid wreck too frazzled to leave her f**king house, by the way) to the favorite network fueled by White guilt and politics on par with The Young Turks and those Millennial assholes at Buzzfeed and Gawker media. CNN went from bad to worse to horrible.  Its like one of those "liberal" upper-class affluent Helicopter Moms who shop at Whole Foods, eats Gluten-Free/Organic/Vegetarian meals, whines, pisses, and moans about climate change, yet drives a Land Cruiser SUV and lives in a mansion. She thinks all guns should be banned yet has private armed secuirty, and that no one has the right to self-protection. She also dispises racism, yet she thinks that all Black people are poor and unintelligent and all Asians are f**king geniuses, as well as, beliveing that people from Africa/Middle East don't wear shoes or have malls. Her opinion is always right, and everyone else is pure evil. Just like this hypothetical suburban bitch, CNN anchors went from shallow fear mongerers to social jihadists. This new breed of anchors would go on about White Supremacy like it's 1964 or something and that having a different opinion and present facts that are unpleasant and do not support a leftist narritive is wrong and disgraceful.

No, CNN! You know what's disgraceful! You assholes not respecting your viewers as human beings capable of rational thoughts. You think like a ignorant rich liberal. To you, regular people are just like the degenerates, criminals, and all-out dumbsh*ts in those disturbing one-sided videos you air on a daily basis.  It's bad enough you show America as a wasteland where everyone is criminally insane and Murphy's Law applies. Now, that fear mongering is old-hat and everyone is going online to the internet, you take the worst elements from college political culture replace facts with rumors, professional journalism with opinons, conspiracy theories and emotional stubborness straight out of Wokeville!

Replies:
Posted By: MrTim
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 5:41am
For all your complaining, it sure sounds like you like to watch it. Wink  Easiest fix is to get rid of your cable and free yourself...

-------------
http://mrtim1k.blogspot.com/ - WKRP closing theme lyrics HERE!

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 9:00am
One thing I have to say for CNN---if there's some sort of major catastrophe/massacre/tragedy, and you want the most non-stop coverage, CNN is the place to go.  If it bleeds, it leads.

As far as political opinions, these days, I stick mostly with a few of my favorite TV and radio commentators.  Most of the rest has become all too predictable.

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

One thing I have to say for CNN---if there's some sort of major catastrophe/massacre/tragedy, and you want the most non-stop coverage, CNN is the place to go.  If it bleeds, it leads.

As far as political opinions, these days, I stick mostly with a few of my favorite TV and radio commentators.  Most of the rest has become all too predictable.

That would probably be some combination of... Shawn Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Tucker Carlson, Ann Cöülter, Laura Ingraham, Fox and Friends...

Because they certainly aren't predictable. Ermm 

LOL

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 12:00am
There was a time I liked CNN. Now it's all sensationalism. Reminds me of FOX NEWS and how almost anything went just to get your attention. Considering these days, for what?
I once thought something of Christiane Amanpour, Wolf Blitzer, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, and Anderson Cooper back when they were hungry. Now they've lost touch of the public and can't debate because they know it all, they're full of themselves and, short of anything else, boring (Dr. Gupta has better days than others). For them, if I see their faces, before I listen, I want to know they will inform only on what I ask and leave their other 'words' (spoken for 'entertainment value') for 'not me' - I can judge where the benefit stops and bubblegum plays on. With 'sensational news', I need to limit my intake and balance it with 'news I can use', such as that from NPR or the BBC. 

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 1:21am
I don't watch any of the cable news shows because as I've oft repeated, I don't get cable or satellite.

Doesn't seem like I'm missing much.

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk