Print Page | Close Window

Tampax Pearl- Flow Combo (video)

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: Commercials You Hate!
Forum Name: Television / Streaming Ads
Forum Description: You hate them. Tell us why.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27932
Printed Date: 05 Aug 2020 at 5:52am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Tampax Pearl- Flow Combo (video)
Posted By: aka ron
Subject: Tampax Pearl- Flow Combo (video)
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 6:18pm
OK!  It's no secret that I love the female vagina.




-------------
I can't complain but sometimes I still do



Replies:
Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 6:49pm
EmbarrassedConfused
When I was a kid, these commercials never existed and such topics never were discussed in family settings, especially the dinner table. We knew women were more expensive than men because they had 'special shopping requirements' that we didn't understand. In fact, it used to piss me off that my sister got 'monthly presents' while I had to yell and scream just to get a 5-cent pack of baseball cards or a Chick-O-Stick. 
I wasn't allowed to ask about these things, so I had to come to my own conclusions about what they were for (I once believed pads were band-aids to keep women's guts from falling out).
Times sure have changed - those days were so much easier and ignorance was pure bliss.
These days? 
Now I have to worry about the company staining my furniture because they leaked on the couch.

~~~~~

One question: Given these commercials are simply so 'matter-of-fact', how many people are really comfortable discussing tampons between the sexes and at casual sittings, say, ohhh...like an Italian restaurant?


-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: Darthhillbilly
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 8:51pm
Me at the dinner table with friends:

Were you aware that a pint can't hold a quart? Or that if you put too small a cork in a wine bottle, wine might leak out?

See? Tact. You have to approach these discussions with tact. The way it used to be.

*puts rectangular "doilies" on the chairs of visiting wimmins*




-------------
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 2:30am
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Me at the dinner table with friends:

Were you aware that a pint can't hold a quart? Or that if you put too small a cork in a wine bottle, wine might leak out?

See? Tact. You have to approach these discussions with tact. The way it used to be.

*puts rectangular "doilies" on the chairs of visiting wimmins*


One friend responds... "Would that be red 'wine' we're talking about here?"




-------------
Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles.


Posted By: Darthhillbilly
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 12:19pm
Me, with monocle: Why, yes, and for the purpose of this discussion, a 1975 Pie Cherry Sangiovajay.

-------------
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:51pm


Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Me, with monocle: Why, yes, and for the purpose of this discussion, a 1975 Pie Cherry Sangiovajay.
LOL




-------------
I can't complain but sometimes I still do


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:55pm
Those 80's hair band videos are not real subtle, are they?




-------------
Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles.


Posted By: OperatorStandingBy
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Those 80's hair band videos are not real subtle, are they?


Nope, not at all!    Big smile


-------------
"I believe......if Cialis really works, shouldn't that couple be in the same bathtub?" - Bill Engvall


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Those 80's hair band videos are not real subtle, are they?


LOL

Neither are you, Jimbo!  Did she spill some pie on her pie?



-------------
I can't complain but sometimes I still do


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

EmbarrassedConfused
When I was a kid, these commercials never existed and such topics never were discussed in family settings, especially the dinner table. We knew women were more expensive than men because they had 'special shopping requirements' that we didn't understand. In fact, it used to piss me off that my sister got 'monthly presents' while I had to yell and scream just to get a 5-cent pack of baseball cards or a Chick-O-Stick. 
I wasn't allowed to ask about these things, so I had to come to my own conclusions about what they were for (I once believed pads were band-aids to keep women's guts from falling out).
Times sure have changed - those days were so much easier and ignorance was pure bliss.
These days? 
Now I have to worry about the company staining my furniture because they leaked on the couch.

~~~~~

One question: Given these commercials are simply so 'matter-of-fact', how many people are really comfortable discussing tampons between the sexes and at casual sittings, say, ohhh...like an Italian restaurant?
It seems like nothing is taboo anymore!  I like to sop up the red stuff with a slice of garlic bread!

ED drugs
Dry vaginas
Stinky vaginas
Leaking human waste

Oh, and now Jardiance, and other drugs can cause an infection in the perineum. A former GF of mine read in one of her women's magazines that this was an erotic zone.  SHE WAS CRAZY GOOD! In Indiana we called that area 'Taint'. Use your imagination...

Talk about awkward and uncomfortable, I think someone beat this woman with a fugly stick.




-------------
I can't complain but sometimes I still do


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Those 80's hair band videos are not real subtle, are they?


LOL
Neither are you, Jimbo!  Did she spill some pie on her pie?


I think that frame was from right around :35 in the video.

-------------
Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles.


Posted By: tikibagger
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 10:37pm
Ultra is MORE than super PLUS flow? crikey!! CALL MOSES!!


-------------
...Relax in yer PUPPY Pants....


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 12:44am



-------------
Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles.


Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:14am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Ultra is MORE than super PLUS flow? crikey!! CALL MOSES!!
Good point about a Biblical event with a gaping plot hole: If Moses parted the Red Sea, why didn't the Israelite population, along with the Pharaoh's forces, get stuck in the mud since the ground could not have been dry, as the story goes...?


-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: HoraceLong
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 3:33am
Eww


Posted By: tikibagger
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 1:03pm
those are some AMBITIOUS ovaries that produce an ULTRA flo

ULTRA FLO--progressive-take note!!


-------------
...Relax in yer PUPPY Pants....


Posted By: atikovi
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

OK!  It's no secret that I love the female vagina.

As opposed to the male vajay?


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 1:28pm
^ LOL  I didn't want to go there. In today's LBGTQ climate, I wanted to be perfectly clear.


-------------
I can't complain but sometimes I still do


Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

OK!  It's no secret that I love the female vagina.

As opposed to the male vajay?
We'll have no more of that. Period.

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: MrTim
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 6:01am
Quote
Coming Soon To A Theater Near You!
 
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean 
The Curse of the Tampax Pearl

starring Johnny Blockhead!


-------------
http://mrtim1k.blogspot.com/ - WKRP closing theme lyrics HERE!



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk