Forum Description: Discuss whatever.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27788
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 12:43pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: NEW BORN FOUND!
Posted By: True Lies
Subject: NEW BORN FOUND!
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 5:47pm
In Georgia...……………… A baby was found along a road...………….. She was quickly given a "NICK NAME"...  I wonder who gets to "OFFICALY" name this child...………… A name that will stick with her for ever?

Maybe hold a contest………...With a $5.00 entry fee...…… "ALL" of the money to go to her upbringing/education.

OR...…………………….

We could hold a contest HERE !!!!!

-------------
I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."

Replies:
Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 5:52pm
Got a link or a headline?  I'm guessing you live in Florida........................How about some solid facts to back up your vague post from the bizarre?  Is that too much to ask?

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Got a link or a headline?  I'm guessing you live in Florida........................How about some solid facts to back up your vague post from the bizarre?  Is that too much to ask?

A new born was found along a road in Georgia.

It was given a nick name.

You need a link to repeat this?

If you would learn the news once in awhile you wouldn't need links to the world.

THE SUBJECT IS!!!!!!!   An official name for this child..

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 6:18pm
NO! Dipsh*t!  You have no facts to offer! Just your slanted view of society!

I'm kinda hangry right now... not the best time to mess with me!  Tell me , how you contribute to the forum and why?

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

NO! Dipsh*t!  You have no facts to offer! Just your slanted view of society!

I'm kinda hangry right now... not the best time to mess with me!  Tell me , how you contribute to the forum and why?
Give it a rest you F**king moron...…...stay on subject.....

OR!!!!

Here's a new concept.  If you don't like my posts...……...DON'T READ THEM.  !!!! I don't read yours so it would be even...……….

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 6:27pm
OH! Here we go again!  Is it just faith that the FA is online again??  f**king cry baby!

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 10:16pm
I'd name her Road Apples.

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 3:15am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'd name her Road Apples.

That's ONE...…………………...Others ???

-------------

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 3:32am
Well, since she was found out in the bushes rather than along a road as claimed in the OP, I'd suggest maybe naming her Barbara Bush.

Or.... given that the bushes she was found in were in the woods, possibly name her Natalie Wood(s).

Then of course, because she was found wrapped in a plastic bag, they could possibly call her Polythene Pam.

If that last reference is lost on you younger folks, look up the song list on The Beatles' Abbey Road album.

Oh hell, I'll just post the YouTube clip...

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Posted By: MrTim
Date Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 6:13am
Quote Donathan wrote:
In Georgia...……………… A baby was found along a road...………….. She was quickly given a "NICK NAME"...

That was YOU, many years ago, wasn't it?
You poor thing, no wonder you have such resentment for the world.  And being called "Nick" all your life surely must have been so cruel and confusing to you.  Do you still sleep with the binky you were wrapped in when you were tossed away like a half-eaten Taco Tico burrito from a $5 Meal Deal?

See aka, it's easy to explain why there was no link to the story;  It would personally embarrass "Nick"...

-------------
http://mrtim1k.blogspot.com/ - WKRP closing theme lyrics HERE!

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 6:27am
LOL
Got it!  ICE sorry, Donna!

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 7:57am

More than 1,000 people want to adopt ‘Baby India,' newborn found wrapped in plastic bag in woods

“Baby India,” as she has been named by nurses from a list of names for abandoned babies, was left in a tied-up bag near a rural road in Forsyth County. A neighbor nearby called authorities on June 6 and said he and his children heard a baby crying.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/more-than-1000-people-want-to-adopt-baby-india-newborn-found-wrapped-in-plastic-bag-in-woods

Posted By: Donathan
Date Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote Donathan wrote:
In Georgia...……………… A baby was found along a road...………….. She was quickly given a "NICK NAME"...

That was YOU, many years ago, wasn't it?
You poor thing, no wonder you have such resentment for the world.  And being called "Nick" all your life surely must have been so cruel and confusing to you.  Do you still sleep with the binky you were wrapped in when you were tossed away like a half-eaten Taco Tico burrito from a $5 Meal Deal?

See aka, it's easy to explain why there was no link to the story;  It would personally embarrass "Nick"...

Please don't misquote me. I haven't done Trollish things in a long time.

-------------
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk