Print Page | Close Window

State Farm Fender Bender commercial

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: Commercials You Hate!
Forum Name: Television / Streaming Ads
Forum Description: You hate them. Tell us why.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27416
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 2:07pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: State Farm Fender Bender commercial
Posted By: bjoh249
Subject: State Farm Fender Bender commercial
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 10:52pm

I have HAD IT!! I am sure this commercial has been discussed on here before, but I just wanted to come on here and VENT about how much I hate this annoying commercial and the two douchebags and their Fender bender fender bender STFU! I have that stupid voice stuck in my head all of the time now. I am going to go out of my way to avoid all commercials just to avoid this one.

Replies:
Posted By: !Tommy
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 11:04pm
Yep, I think this commercial is one of the worst out there. If it's obnoxious and annoying, then the adtards think of it and throw it out there and run the snot out of it until you just want to throw a shoe at the TV. Some of these commercials just make me want to go out and cut myself because of its sheer stupidity and how painful it is to look at and hear.

Posted By: tikibagger
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:39am
i thought it was clever 2-4 times in..then as it frequents OVER & OVER...frickin annoying

-------------
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 2:40am
I've never seen that one before.

Cute and funny the first time, but I can imagine how grating it would become after seeing it over ad over and over again.

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 4:51pm
Yeah!  Try to wrap your mind around this unlikely scenario. You crashed into an overturned Helium truck?

Is that even a real way to transport helium?  You were following too close! And your agent is right there, with you!  Yeah, right! They want to find fault and so far...you high talking idiot! It's your fault!

Posted By: crainbebo
Date Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 11:14pm
If 'somebody burnt down mah sheshed!' was State Farm's stupidest ad of 2018,
this one is their stupidest ad of 2019. 

-------------
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!

Posted By: Oldiesmann
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 6:33am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Yeah!  Try to wrap your mind around this unlikely scenario. You crashed into an overturned Helium truck?

Is that even a real way to transport helium?  You were following too close! And your agent is right there, with you!  Yeah, right! They want to find fault and so far...you high talking idiot! It's your fault!

They do transport helium in tanker trucks, but not quite like that. I found this image on the interwebs...

Either way, this commercial is getting old real fast. On top of that, if a helium tanker did crash and spring a leak, you wouldn't see the gas leaking since helium is colorless.

-------------
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
Cincinnati, Ohio

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 4:10pm
Here's what that douchebag was doing before his little 'fender bender'!  PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!

Posted By: crainbebo
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:55pm
SOOOO glad that 'bzzt!' Mayhem ad no longer airs! Used to annoy me every Saturday, especially on the Weekend Adventure wildlife shows, where sometimes I'd see them twice in an episode of Rock the Park or Jeff Corwin's marine life program.

-------------
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk